Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

@the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? (6476 Views)

Could This News Be True Involving Pastors Of Chosen Church In Rituals??? / Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? / God Of Chosen At It Again!!! Strikes Two Ritual Killers Dead Via Thunder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

@the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dear Believers,

I read a testimony by one of the members of the Lord's Chosen inwhich he narrated his testimony about deliverance from ritualist. What got me shocked was when he stated that one Pastor Fidelis in a revelation, where he said that the name Chosen is the name given to Jesus Christ. In other words, mentioning the word Chosen is as good as mentioning Jesus, even wicked can call the name of Jesus and they wont be delivered shocked shocked shocked shocked i was what... anyway, read the very account for yourself from their magazine, THE CHOSEN REVIVAL NEWS MAGAZINE".

Not quite long ago, the Chosen News Magazine and other journals of the church reported an incident of ritual abduction that took place along Oshodi Express Way and ended up in a thick forest inside llorin in which the God of Chosen came via whirlwind and swept a presiding chief priest aside leaving him bleeding from the nose, badly bruised and battered and then setting our young Brother Ekene Igwenagu free.

[b]In fact, since the inception of The Lord's Chosen, God has severally manifested via whirlwind, lightning and thunder mingled with fire to fight for the Chosen people. On lesser notes, just the mere declaration of "I am a Chosen'' three times had proved sufficient to rescue endangered Chosen or '"Where is the God of my pastor?" in stubborn situations, had also proved decisive. shocked shocked shocked

In all, the God of Chosen has demonstrated great consistency in delivering His people. Never has a real Chosen made the declaration of "I am a Chosen" and left unattended to by the angels of God attached to this ministry. shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder, Pastor Fidelis in a revelation given to him about the declaration of "I am a Chosen," has stated that the name 'Chosen' is the name given to Jesus Christ. shocked shocked shocked In other words, mentioning the word 'Chosen' is as good as mentioning 'Jesus.' shocked shocked shocked [size=18pt]The difference though is that while everybody including the wicked can pronounce the name 'Jesus' and yet, not bank hundred percent on its efficacy to deliver them, the real Chosen will pronounce the word 'Chosen' with every assurance of deliverance and will have their way.[/size] shocked shocked angry angry angry
Moreover, not everyone will believe in the name 'Chosen' and so that will ensure separation of the chaff from the wheat when the chips are down - when it matters most.
[/b]
In performing this covenant with the Chosen people, God has never failed for once. That is why He is a consistent performer. And just two Sundays ago - 27th of June, 2013 to be precise, He re-enacted this consistency in another thick bush; this time, located at Afikpo, Ebonyi State, South East of Nigeria.

In what started like a drama, Brother Innocent who was on his way to the church headquarters in Ijesha, Lagos was abducted by ritual killers. He boarded what seemed a commuter bus from lyana-lba coming down to Mile 2. On getting to Volkswagen Bus-stop U turn, the driver of the bus made a quick turn and started heading towards Okoko. He made to protest, but as he observed seconds later the whole occupants of the bus had fallen asleep - except him. Silently, he prayed in his heart for the God of Chosen to intervene.

Surprisingly, a heated argument ensued between the evil gang members which culminated in the driver making another turn and this time, headed back to lyana-lba from where they picked the passengers. At that point, Brother Innocent exhibited the bravery and courage associated with the Chosen people. He grabbed the driver of the evil bus and he lost control of the steering and the bus hit another one that was in front.

Please is there any member of the Lord's Chosen to help explain how the word 'Chosen' is as good as mentioning the name of 'Jesus'. Is that the latest name of Jesus?

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
WOW!!!!

The God of Chosen is really something!! Strikes niggas down via thunder bolt.. grin

2 Likes

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by superior1: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
@OP
Is that article for real,is the magazine issued by the chosen ministry?
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by farells(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
superior1: @OP
Is that article for real,is the magazine issued by the chosen ministry?

am surprised too but at the back of the publication this is what i saw

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
For me i have once watch his satelite programme but never consistent. I hope someone will clarify the statement that is bolded from the Lord's chosen.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by superior1: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
hisblud: For me i have once watch his satelite programme but never consistent. I hope someone will clarify the statement that is bolded from the Lord's chosen.

Let's wait for someone (a member) to clear the air on this.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
superior1:

Let's wait for someone (a member) to clear the air on this.

ok
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Omexonomy: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
I want to thank you all for showing maturity and respect to them instead of insulting them their pastors and their G Os like the way so many so called learned christians do on nairaland. Though i am not a member of chosen
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by mployer(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
though I hav not commanded a miracle with the name "God of chosen " before, but I believe God can invest power in anything He likes including names. He is a God of variety and can manifest in any form He so desires. My elder brother is a chosen member and I tell u his life has changed greatly since he joined the ministry.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
m-ployer:
though I hav not commanded a miracle with the name "God of chosen " before, but I believe God can invest power in anything He likes including names. He is a God of variety and can manifest in any form He so desires. My elder brother is a chosen member and I tell u his life has changed greatly since he joined the ministry.

Maybe you could direct him or any member to verify the above question for us. thanks
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by superior1: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
m-ployer:

He has invested in the name of Jesus, there is no other name under heaven given to men. Thank God for your bro, we need someone from that ministry to confirm this news.

1 Like

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Where is Peteregwu? He is a member of Chosen and an active contributor (or propagandist) on Nairaland. I expect him to anwer u soon.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by alexleo(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
The more you see the strange practices going on in chosen church, the more you believe that there is actually demon operating there as god of chosen. That's why the revelation Linda had about them may not be far from the truth.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by plaetton: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
@op.
Why would the hilarious shananigans of this particular fringe evangelical cult
seem like a surprise to you?
C'mon. What would religion be like if it did not produce mentally ill people by the truckloads?
What would religion be if pastors , religious conmen and other elites of the religilous racket did not attempt deify themselves by adding mysteries and arrogating divine authority to themselves and their cult?
This is basic brainwashing 101.
Stop pretending that you are actually shocked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by superior1: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
plaetton: @op.
C'mon. What would religion be like if it did not produce mentally ill people by the truckloads?
What would religion be if pastors , religious conmen and other elites of the religilous racket did not attempt deify themselves by adding mysteries and arrogating divine authority to themselves and their cult?

I don't know what you are driving at but generalizing doesn't make much sense without emperical data to back it.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by hakunajay(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
The Bible is clear... Acts 4:10-12 points the name we were given in other to be saved. Not chosen, not my pastor (adeboye, oyedepo, td jakes etc) , not even Mary, not the Pope, not any of the angel's names but the name JESUS CHRIST...

3 Likes

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by alexleo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
hakunajay: The Bible is clear... Acts 4:10-12 points the name we were given in other to be saved. Not chosen, not my pastor (adeboye, oyedepo, td jakes etc) , not even Mary, not the Pope, not any of the angel's names but the name JESUS CHRIST...

Thanks my dear. Its a pity that the devil is deceiving people through some of these pastors and church leaders. We really have to be careful about them. You can see that these members are heavily being manpulated by evil powers. If not, how can someone who calls himself or herself a true child of God trust his church's name or pastors name to be as powerful or more powerful than the name of Jesus? Too bad. God help us o.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2013

u got that right dude. grin grin
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by sylve11: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2013

Some very nice questions. grin cool
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Infomizer(m): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
hakunajay: The Bible is clear... Acts 4:10-12 points the name we were given in other to be saved. Not chosen, not my pastor (adeboye, oyedepo, td jakes etc) , not even Mary, not the Pope, not any of the angel's names but the name JESUS CHRIST...

Please does it still count if jesus means something else in my language?
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by FearGodAndLive: 4:10am On Jul 27, 2013
A rose, by any other name, would still smell as sweet.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by hakunajay(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2013
Infomizer:

for example, what language?
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2013
Infomizer:

which language
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2013
superior1:

I don't know what you are driving at but generalizing doesn't make much sense without emperical data to back it.
abi oh. First lesson atheism 000.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2013
FearGodAndLive: A rose, by any other name, would still smell as sweet.
are you therefore implying that "choosen" can be used to replace the name Yashua[Jesus] that is above any name, so long there is a miracle etc?
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2013
Okija_juju: WOW!!!!

The God of Chosen is really something!! Strikes niggas down via thunder bolt.. grin
I have a friend who is a member and i have been to their service. This is the first church i have attended that preach rightousness without compromise. Infact, i have heard from one their pastors, telling the congregation not give offering or pay tithe with ingeniure(stolen, bribery, cheated, 419, harlotry, ritual) money. Infact that they should return the money, that they' ll have problem if they bring in polluted money into the church. Tell me how God wouldnt work with them.

Now coming to your question. Jesus Christ was the one who mentioned chosen in the Bible and gave power to them in the book of John 15:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained
you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit
should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my
name, he may give it you.

Why are you taking up someone's revelation just because he is pastor. What Mouka( Chosen Overseer) tell the members to shout in face or danger is "i am a chosen or God of chosen or God of my Pastor", which is Jesus Christ who is the same with his Father(GOD almighty).

l ve heard alot of rumour, against this Ministry that is rebuking sinners and wishing their members heaven at last. Well it didnt start today, they even said Christ was performing with belzibub (evil spirit) 2000 yrs ago. I don't like been judgemental. Infact i am contepleting to join these elderly, not too rich, heaven consious and holiness preaching people, to worship the only one God we have, while we wait for rapture. Remember the Bible says "without holiness, no one can see God". God bless you

1 Like

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2013
hisblud: Dear Believers,

I read a testimony by one of the members of the Lord's Chosen inwhich he narrated his testimony about deliverance from ritualist. What got me shocked was when he stated that one Pastor Fidelis in a revelation, where he said that the name Chosen is the name given to Jesus Christ. In other words, mentioning the word Chosen is as good as mentioning Jesus, even wicked can call the name of Jesus and they wont be delivered shocked shocked shocked shocked i was what... anyway, read the very account for yourself from their magazine, THE CHOSEN REVIVAL NEWS MAGAZINE".

Please is there any member of the Lord's Chosen to help explain how the word 'Chosen' is as good as mentioning the name of 'Jesus'. Is that the latest name of Jesus?
Okija_juju: WOW!!!!

I have a friend who is a member and i have been to their service. This is the first church i have attended that preach rightousness without compromise. Infact, i have heard from one their pastors, telling the congregation not give offering or pay tithe with ingeniure(stolen, bribery, cheated, 419, harlotry, ritual) money. Infact that they should return the money, that they' ll have problem if they bring in polluted money into the church. Tell me how God wouldnt work with them.

Now coming to your question. Jesus Christ was the one who mentioned chosen in the Bible and gave power to them in the book of John 15:16 King James Version (KJV)

Why are you taking up someone's revelation just because he is pastor. What Mouka( Chosen Overseer) tell the members to shout in face or danger is "i am a chosen or God of chosen or God of my Pastor", which is Jesus Christ who is the same with his Father(GOD almighty).

l ve heard alot of rumour, against this Ministry that is rebuking sinners and wishing their members heaven at last. Well it didnt start today, they even said Christ was performing with belzibub (evil spirit) 2000 yrs ago. I don't like been judgemental. Infact i am contepleting to join these elderly, not too rich, heaven consious and holiness preaching people, to worship the only one God we have, while we wait for rapture. Remember the Bible says "without holiness, no one can see God". God bless you
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by superior1: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2013
veeco vee: I have a friend who is a member and i have been to their service. This is the first church i have attended that preach rightousness without compromise. Infact, i have heard from one their pastors, telling the congregation not give offering or pay tithe with ingeniure(stolen, bribery, cheated, 419, harlotry, ritual) money. Infact that they should return the money, that they' ll have problem if they bring in polluted money into the church. Tell me how God wouldnt work with them.

Why are taking up someone's revelation just because he is pastor. What Mouka( Chosen Overseer) tell the members to shout in face or danger is "i am a chosen or God of chosen or God of my Pastor", which is Jesus Christ who is the same with his Father(GOD almighty).

I have looked at the verse you pasted and I do not see where God said they should call him Chosen or if I say to someone 'I have chosen you' , does it make my name Chosen?

When we see irregularities (of doctrine not consistent with the bible) in any Christian body, we should denounce it vehemently without reservations, this was how many respected and ordained men of God entered heresy.

God of Chosen, God of my Pastor is nothing but absolute nonsense that have no basis in the Bible.

Philip 2:9-10
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.

It is at the mention of Jesus, not at the mention of God of my Pastor or God of Chosen.

The name is JESUS, if e no be panadol, e no b d same with panadol

2 Likes

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2013
superior1:

I have looked at the verse you pasted and I do not see where God said they should call him Chosen or if I say to someone 'I have chosen you' , does it make my name Chosen?

When we will see irregularities in any Christian body, we should denounce it vehemently without reservations, this was how many respected and ordained men of God entered heresy.

God of Chosen, God of my Pastor is nothing but absolute nonsense that have no basis in the Bible.

Philip 2:9-10
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.

It is at the mention of Jesus, not at the mention of God of my Pastor or God of Chosen.

The name is JESUS, if e no be panadol, e no b d same with panadol
Pls answer this question. Have you for once mentioned "God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the begining and the end, i am that i am, emmanuel, lion of tribe of Judah, God of the apostles etc. ?

I told you that i ve been to their service and do not believe hear say. They do pray on the name Jesus Christ ok. I think what we should be after is doctrine. Some people do not like them because they condemn evil and heardly preach prosperity. I dont think this ministry is for everybody, its only for those who wish to avoid all evil and corrupt ways of life for the sake of HEAVEN. Without righteousness, no one will see God.

God bless you
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by alexleo(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2013
veeco vee: I have a friend who is a member and i have been to their service. This is the first church i have attended that preach rightousness without compromise. Infact, i have heard from one their pastors, telling the congregation not give offering or pay tithe with ingeniure(stolen, bribery, cheated, 419, harlotry, ritual) money. Infact that they should return the money, that they' ll have problem if they bring in polluted money into the church. Tell me how God wouldnt work with them.

My dear, don't be carried away by their holiness preaching. If Jesus said- "I have chosen you" did he ask us to use it in time of danger? No. Here is what Jesus told us to do- in mark 16:17-18

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

And here is what the scriptures tell about the name of Jesus in phil 2:9,10

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

Are you following pastor or the scriptures?

2 Likes

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2013
alexleo:

My dear, don't be carried away by their holiness preaching. If Jesus said- "I have chosen you" did he ask us to use it in time of danger? No. Here is what Jesus told us to do- in mark 16:17-18

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

And here is what the scriptures tell about the name of Jesus in phil 2:9,10

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

Are you following pastor or the scriptures?
Beloved alot of things are going on under the sun. There are alot of jesus, even in our nigeria, we have, i think, jesus of okoko. Nowadays, even occultic pastors call jesus.

I told you that i ve been to their service and they do pray in the name of Jesus Christ. But remember that, the only CHOSEN that can praises God and pray in Jesus name and say anything with faith and God will honour it, is the CHOSEN of the Bible in the book of

1 peter 2:9
New King James Version (NKJV)
9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy
nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises
of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. / Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.