Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,255 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

Eben Justified Vs Eben Phenomenon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eben Justified Vs Eben Phenomenon (999 Views)

Peace Song Ft Kefee, Omotola, Eva, Uti, Skales, Joe Spazm, Eedris, Jodie, Eben / Best Rock: Eben Or Roof Top? / Eben's Cd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eben Justified Vs Eben Phenomenon by Lex1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Just listened to Eben's new album: JUSTIFIED and I
wasn't impressed with it, had to go back and listen to his last Album: PHENOMENON and I noticed that Justified was more of commercial and the beats are like beating empty cans together or going to TerryG for production, apart from the first 2 tracks, while Phenomenon is more of rock n the lyrical content are suberb, what he was known for. Justified features more artists, maybe they influenced his work, especially Lord E.
My advice to Eben is stick to what he does best. And making sure his songs are unique not bringing the usual "I get money, we dey spend money " Ish into the Gospel genre.

If you have listened to the two albums, do you agree with me? if not, what's your opinion? Feel free to share.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Music Rocks Britians Got Talent Show. / Download New Video: Waje – Onye Ft. Tiwa Savage / Why Nigerian Artistes Can Never Win The Grammys (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.