Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! (3891 Views)

Unbelievable: A Chronic Gejite Knees Down For Buhari (Pics) / My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite / All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by ujchief(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2013
maximunimpact: Hello Gejites,

In order to put credibility and a more realistic aproach in bringing fresh air into nairaland, if any1 have a programme or achievement innitiated and accomplished by GEJ, kindly share to make belivers from anti-GEJ folks out there.

GEJ got accolades, let's make it known to Niralanders!

Yea! I'm waiting to hear the GEJ accolades. Apart from the propaganda of Lagos-Kano train that insincere-9jerian has been bugging us with, let's hear more white-lies.

#team-jobless-youths#
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2013
Everywhere i go, i feel the positive impact fresh air..in the rail sector,economy,roads,aviation and so on....and u tell me not to be part of the winning team......infact i am not only a GEJITE i am a GEJITER....Fresh air everywhere you go
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2013
I'm in Kaduna right now and can confirm to u all that Just this week there was massive distribution of Fertilizers all over the state.
What about your ur area/state?
Team fresh Air!
FRESH AIR to Farmers!
Everybody body is feeling it-The traveller,the farmer,the trader,the southerne,the northerner ,etcetera etcetera.
I dey feel am for my domot.

3 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
When will Nigerian youths be critical in their reasoning? What in particular about GEJ are you volunteering for? I don't have anything against.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by kutchs: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
We full ground for Taraba here. GEJites any day anytime.

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by kutchs: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dike Chimezie: I'm in Kaduna right now and can confirm to u all that Just this week there was massive distribution of Fertilizers all over the state.
What about your ur area/state?
Team fresh Air!
FRESH AIR to Farmers!
Everybody body is feeling it-The traveller,the farmer,the trader,the southerne,the northerner ,etcetera etcetera.
I dey feel am for my domot.

The distribution of fertilizers is going on presently in all the 16 lgas of Taraba State. I just took selivering of one bag @ a subsidized rate though am not a full time farmer. Farmers in the state are all smiling cos they have never has it so good b4 now.

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by ujchief(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
kutchs:

The distribution of fertilizers is going on presently in all the 16 lgas of Taraba State. I just took selivering of one bag @ a subsidized rate though am not a full time farmer. Farmers in the state are all smiling cos they have never has it so good b4 now.

I can see how myopic you guys now are! You are praising the scheme that subsidizes fertilizer Seriously Are you kidding me? We have abundance of potassium, phosphorus and sodium in this country yet we don't have a single fertilizer plant that can manufacture fertilizer. Onne fertilizer plant at Federal ocean terminal, Onne, Rivers state has shut down for over decades now and can't be revived! Do you know how many youths a fertilizer company can employ? From the mining of the raw material, to processing, to production, to storage, to marketing etc; do you have any idea how many people can be employed both directly and indirectly from a single fertilizer plant?

They import and subsidize it for you and you're here licking their a-r-s-e!!! Poor lads with impoverished brain cells!

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by ujchief(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
maximunimpact: Hello Gejites,

In order to put credibility and a more realistic aproach in bringing fresh air into nairaland, if any1 have a programme or achievement innitiated and accomplished by GEJ, kindly share to make belivers from anti-GEJ folks out there.
!

Still waiting for a response to this clarion call.

Ohhh! I have one! He has successfully depleted our foreign reserve, made our naira worthless, implemented schemes that causes economic sabotage, budgeted over a billion naira for his annual feeding, acquired more private jets and doesn't give a damn!

There it is! Didn't take me 12 seconds to compose that.

#a'r's'e-lickers#
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by kutchs: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
ujchief:

I can see how myopic you guys now are! You are praising the scheme that subsidizes fertilizer Seriously Are you kidding me? We have abundance of potassium, phosphorus and sodium in this country yet we don't have a single fertilizer plant that can manufacture fertilizer. Onne fertilizer plant at Federal ocean terminal, Onne, Rivers state has shut down for over decades now and can't be revived! Do you know how many youths a fertilizer company can employ? From the mining of the raw material, to processing, to production, to storage, to marketing etc; do you have any idea how many people can be employed both directly and indirectly from a single fertilizer plant?

They import and subsidize it for you and you're here licking their a-r-s-e!!! Poor lads with impoverished brain cells!
Listen up bro, I dont care what y'all say.I dont care weda it was imported or produced locally, all I care is that I have fertilizer to improve my farm yield ok. When the fertilizers get to you pls dont collect bc it was imported na you sabi .

Besides, I have as much right to celebrate what I like, it is not ur right to decide what I celebrate or condemn. I have seen enough of GEJ to celebrate him, aint nothing bitter and sad souls like you can do.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
PapaBrowne:

You call it phantom, but why was it so hard for all the others before him to do.

Why couldn't they fix the airports they passed everyday?
Why couldn't they kickstart an Agricultural revolution?
Why couldn't they fix the major Arterial roads that GEJ is fixing.
Why couldn't they just fix one train track and get one train working.
Why was it so hard for them to do the right things in the power sector?
Why was it so difficult for them to conduct free and fair elections?
Why on the planet were companies running to Ghana in their time but running in droves to Nigeria now.
Why are there no longer queues at filling stations? Why is Nigeria gaining more respect internationally?
Why, why, why is it so easy for GEJ to achieve all these in 2 years and yet was so hard for the previous 7 Presidents to achieve in 30 years.

Yet you call it phantom. Pay a visit to the business section of Nairaland and see for yourself the number of Nigerian youths beginning to embrace Agriculture. Ask yourself why GE is investing over $1 billion in Calabr. Or P&G'S $350M. Or Nestle's $1 billion. Or Abraaj's $300m in Fan Milk. Or Tiger Foods. Or Wilmar Group. Or SIAT. Or Olam. Or all the other numerous non oil companies that are trooping like crazy into Nigeria. Its all Phantom to you because you are blinded by either ethnicism, hate or sheer oppositionism.
Additional 999 likes.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by ujchief(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
kutchs:
Listen up bro, I dont care what y'all say.I dont care weda it was imported or produced locally, all I care is that I have fertilizer to improve my farm yield ok. When the fertilizers get to you pls dont collect bc it was imported na you sabi .

Besides, I have as much right to celebrate what I like, it is not ur right to decide what I celebrate or condemn. I have seen enough of GEJ to celebrate him, aint nothing bitter and sad souls like you can do.

Its understandable that you would rejoice at crumbs being thrown at you. I was just trying to show you the bigger picture; the one that will allow you to buy fertilizer much cheaper than the subsidized price because it is locally produced. The one that will diversify our economy, make us produce more and consume less.

But you prefer the crumbs being thrown at you!

#team-a-r-se-lickers#

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by taharqa2: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
ujchief:

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by taharqa2: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
ujchief:

I hv always given this advice here: If you do not know what d helll you are talking about, then do d house a favour by keeping ya Mouth SHUT...... Sm people wud never listen
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
ujchief:

Its understandable that you would rejoice at crumbs being thrown at you. I was just trying to show you the bigger picture; the one that will allow you to buy fertilizer much cheaper than the subsidized price because it is locally produced. The one that will diversify our economy, make us produce more and consume less.

But you prefer the crumbs being thrown at you!

#team-a-r-se-lickers#
Crumbs? Well, if the past leaders had delivered these basic things, you chose to call "crumbs", the current president would have taken things several steps forward.

Meanwhile, bad-belleitis is a killer disease. Beware!!
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by ujchief(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Crumbs? Well, if the past leaders had delivered these basic things, you chose to call "crumbs", the current president would have taken things several steps forward.

[b]Meanwhile, bad-belleitis is a killer disease. Beware!![/q]

So is a-r-s-e-licking! Deal with it.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by awodman: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
On my own I have gone around to clear mis-conceptions about the person of GEJ and his administration to people I know or come across...and what most end up of telling me is that they will believe when light becomes stable..I have no doubt that this will happen based on what has been delivered so far..

No amount of propaganda can change the facts on ground...Fresh air everywhr u go..

#AveSignedIn...#Gejite

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by simpleseyi: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
I volunteer to tear off GEJ campaign poster anywhere I set my eyes on it. Either on buildings, on electric pools, at bus-stop, just name it. Anyone that is glued to the surface and refuses to get torn off, I will make sure I deface it. Pls help me destroy GEJ posters before he destroys the country.

GEJ is a former lecturer but Universities are either resuming from long strike or about to start a warning strike. Masses have no food to eat, GEJ spends over 1 million naira on each meal. Schools are dilapidated but Dame PEJ (de real presido) wants to use 4 billion naira to build first ladies mission house. GEJ sold PHCN to his friends and cronies including OBJ, Abdulsalam Abubakar, IBB e.t.c but there is still darkness everywhere despite increased rates. Many people have died on bad roads including Dame PEJ mother (either biological or adopted) yet GEJ and Minstry of FCT wants to use 6 billion naira to build 2 gates in Abuja (na gate of heaven and hell dem wan build?). More than 5 million unemployed graduates in Nigeria, yet Dame PEJ has several personal assistants and special advisers all earning fat salaries just to attack Wole Soyinka, ACN, APC and other perceived enemies. ASUU agreement cannot be implemented but Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Fredrick Fasheun and other criminals are getting billions monthly to watch over pipelines whereas they (Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Fredrick Fasheun, e.t.c) are the ones vandalizing the piplelines.

Rise Up and stop this Virus called GEJ before it stops you. Now, you are able to come to the net and say your mind, remember GEJ has awarded security contract to Israeli firm to monitor you; very soon you will be restricted just like awaiting-convict Senator David mark threatened sometimes ago.

3 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by luvmijeje(f): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
utumunta: GEJ is going to be a hard-sale this time around. In 2011, i campaigned vigorously for this man. We wanted to teach a section of this country that Nigeria does not belong to them!
If GEJ were remarkable for wisdom, he'd perform more than any President in the world. That would have made the rest of the country to say; "a section of the country has held us down for long". That would have given voice to minorities in this country. That would have given birth to merit instead of whether one is a majority or minority(federal character my foot!). That would have taught some persons a lesson that one is judged by his works and not where he comes from or who he knows. That would have birthed a country of equity and justice, and the dawn of new possibilities!
Alas, GEJ is not remarkable for wisdom and has failed to recognise these facts.
I told my friend in Eagles square on 29th May 2011 that GEJ does not know the weight of the load he is shouldering. That has come to be a statement of fact!
Tell GEJ that, Nigerians are no longer sold to his 'no shoes' story, neither is he that man that connects with their problems, anymore. Tell him that; come 2015, he should go into the field and slug it out with other contestants on the strenght of his person and not that of the masses. Tell him we have never seen any man fritter opportunities and goodwill like him. Tell him his desperation is alienating him from the few people that still believe in him.
Tell him, he still has time to redeem himself 'cos Nigerians are very forgiving and forgetful.
True words! He still has 2 more years to impress me. What has he done about corruption, power, education and the economy? Just two years!
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by billante(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
ujchief:

Notore plc has revived onne fertilizer plant and are producing,http://www.notore.com/index.php/about

indorama are building one of the biggest fertilzer plant at eleme petrochemical complex, dangote is also building Africa biggest urea/fertilizer plant in edo to start production 2015

So WTF are you blabbing about!?

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by simpleseyi: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
billante:

Notore plc has revived onne fertilizer plant and are producing,http://www.notore.com/index.php/about

indorama are building one of the biggest fertilzer plant at eleme petrochemical complex, dangote is also building Africa biggest urea/fertilizer plant in edo to start production 2015

Is Dangote Urea/fertilizer plant being built with FG or GEJ's money? Is Indorma or Notore also owned by FG or GEJ. My friend, list GEJ achievements apart from his 10 presidential jets when other nations' chief executives have one or two while some fly commercial airlines
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by nig2change: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
@OP. You don't need volunteers for Gej because once he completes all ongoing projects even the opposition will desert their parties to join and campaign for him. He is doing great. More decisive efforts in corruption needed.

2 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by ujchief(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
billante:

Dude, did your post above in any way contradict the fact that the presidency has no plans of either building new fertilizer factory or reviving the moribund one? Thank God for the few private individuals that still has the interest of this country at heart by making plans to build factories. If left for the FG, we will keep importing and importing; even toothpicks.

You would expect a country of over 160mil people to have more than 6 functional fertilizer plants and not rely totally on private firms to build them.

#team a-rs-e-lickers#
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by billante(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
simpleseyi:

Is Dangote Urea/fertilizer plant being built with FG or GEJ's money? Is Indorma or Notore also owned by FG or GEJ. My friend, list GEJ achievements apart from his 10 presidential jets when other nations' chief executives have one or two while some fly commercial airlines

Fool, so its ghosts that gave indorama,notore,dangote etc good investment conditions that facilitated their huge investments in nigeria......so you are expecting government to start building fertilizer plants in this millennium? you must be a dullard

GEJ just came back from china with lots of massive MOUs signed and when those investments and industries start springing up you will say its your forefathers that made it happen and not GEJ! SMH

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by billante(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
ujchief:

Dude, did your post above in any way contradict the fact that the presidency has no plans of either building new fertilizer factory or reviving the moribund one? Thank God for the few private individuals that still has the interest of this country at heart by making plans to build factories. If left for the FG, we will keep importing and importing; even toothpicks.

You would expect a country of over 160mil people to have more than 6 functional fertilizer plants and not rely totally on private firms to build them.

#team a-rs-e-lickers#

You just exposed your lack of common sense by the bold statements!

Common sense will tell you that a private sector led economy is more efficient than a Govt lead economy.....you expect government to start building factories that have willing private investors and who are in the best position to run them in this millennium and you say GEJ is clueless

5 times your intelligence cant even run a local government.....But You just sit behind your computer and criticize GEJ, very easy for you. Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by awodman: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
simpleseyi:

When companies close shop who do you blame?...seems you don't know about what is called creating an investment friendly environment...Do you know Indorama (formerly Eleme Petrochemical company) was govt owned before it was privitized.You think under the old scheme of fertilizer distribution that this companies can set up profitable firms.Ever heard about the Growth Enhancement scheme(GES)?

it is your likes that will ask how it is GEJ that brought stable power when the private owners take over PHCN and start providing the much needed power...

Quit hating and appreciate good thing...

2 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by billante(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
awodman:
When companies close shop who do you blame?...seems you don't know about what is called creating an investment friendly environment...Do you know Indorama (formerly Eleme Petrochemical company) was govt owned before it was privitized.You think under the old scheme of fertilizer distribution that this companies can set up profitable firms.Ever heard about the Growth Enhancement scheme(GES)?

it is your likes that will ask how it is GEJ that brought stable power when the private owners take over PHCN and start providing the much needed power...

Quit hating and appreciate good thing...

These anti-GEJ agents marvel me most times! they just make a fool of themselves whenever they talk.....can you imagine the nonsense they type

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by PapaBrowne(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
ujchief:

You are living in the past. I will use exactly your speech to show what Fresh Air has done to this country.

Dangote is currently building the largest fertilizer plant in Africa somewhere in Edo State. Yes, A $1.9 BILLION plant. They've moved to site already. Plant would be ready in 2014. 10,000 people to be employed.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tata-appointed-consultants-for-dangote-s-1-9bn-fertiliser-plant/142439/

Indorama is building another fertilizer and Urea plant in Rivers State. The cost is $1.8 billion.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/indorama-to-set-up-1-2bn-fertilizer-plant-in-nigeria/140528/

And Notore(Formerly NAFCON) has just partnered with mitsubushi for the expansion of thier plant at the cost of $1.2 Billion.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/notore-mitsubishi-sign-joint-venture-for-new-fertiliser-plant/114349/

That is a whooping $6 Billion in investments and over 40,000 top quality jobs in just fertilizer and just two years of Agricultural transformation.

Now do you see why those that understand trends are screaming Fresh Air?? We are feeling the impact. Real Impact!

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by PapaBrowne(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
simpleseyi:

Some fellows are just simply unintelligent!! So you want Jonathan to steal money like Tinubu and use it to build fertilizer plants in his name before you understand that the role of Government is to create an enabling environment?

Why is it lost on you that for over 30 years, not a single fertilizer plant had been built in the country by the private sector then suddenly in 2 years of GEJ, 3 companies suddenly just start building plants valued at $6 billion.

You need to up your intelligence man. Read, watch documentaries, play IQ games and think creatively. It would work.

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by awodman: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Some fellows are just simply unintelligent!! So you want Jonathan to steal money like Tinubu and use it to build fertilizer plants in his name before you understand that the role of Government is to create an enabling environment?

Why is it lost on you that for over 30 years, not a single fertilizer plant had been built in the country by the private sector then suddenly in 2 years of GEJ, 3 companies suddenly just start building plants valued at $6 billion.

You need to up your intelligence man. Read, watch documentaries, play IQ games and think creatively. It would work.

Lol..this your last paragraph na ogbonge advise...I hope he takes a cue from it..and thanks for the links..

@billante...don't mind them..its called deep hatred...

2 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Chubhie: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
ujchief:

#team a-rs-e-lickers#
iam astonished at these line of thoughts..... Armchair critics.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by adino(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chubhie: iam astonished at these line of thoughts..... Armchair critics.

The foool have refused to post again after realizing that (it) is conversing with advanced minds and not with low lifers like themselves.

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by adino(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
A confirmed Gegite Representee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chronology Of The Niger Delta Struggle Since Late 1930 / According To Nigerians, This Is Zenith Bank’s New Corporate Logo / See What Obasanjo Said About Buhari Vs GEJ - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.