Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Conjoined Twins Born In India - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Conjoined Twins Born In India (14402 Views)

Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos) / 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins / Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conjoined Twins Born In India by informa: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
A pair of conjoined twins have been born in India with two heads but just one body.

The boys' heads, nervous systems and backbones are separate. The backbones are joined below the pelvis and they share a rib cage and shoulder girdle.

Doctors say they believe they can save the lives of the boys who were born in Jaipur, Rajasthan, on Wednesday.

Dr. S.D. Sharma, medical superintendent of J.K. Lone Hospital, said that such cases are very rare, especially in boys and are known as Dicephalic Parapagus. He added that this is the first case in Rajasthan and second in India.

Most of the time, children that are Dicephalic Parapagus are born dead and, in the vast majority of cases, are girls, reports CBS. But doctors are hoping they can help the boy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2378678/The-boy-heads-Doctors-say-save-baby-incredibly-rare-condition.html
http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/baby-with-two-heads.html
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by RedCard1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chei! This mysterious birth issue is rising by the day. I just hope the parents aren't poor and jobless. The doctors should just start working. Odi kwa very risky

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by gen2briz(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Red_Card: Chei! This mysterious birth issue is rising by the day. I just hope the parents aren't poor and jobless. The doctors should just start working. Odi kwa very risky

very very risky

2 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by mmmustapha(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by keyword(f): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
A lot is happening in India. I pray they seperate them successfully. Thank God their level of technology is advanced.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hmmmmm.... Nna odikwa risky.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by kabe(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Na waa oh.. God av mercy
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by kenneth348: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chineke me am so sorry 4 DAT its painful when ur lovely wife delivers and its DIS kind of... U see... Chai
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by kennyonthrone(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Father lord wen d tym kumz I dnt nid dis kind of kids.....2 bad hopin dat d re seperated successfully
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by slysinzu(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lizzy u b mumu fa! U no do biology 4 schl ni? The baby has just 2hands and 2 legs,so how's dat possible
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by HezronLorraine(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Well,its all about sacrifice,no matter how successful the surgery,one has to go for the other.
I wish them life with the strongest of faith that the procedure will work well.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Francheezy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
God help them
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lord.have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by ireneidiva(f): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chai. Wat if they just cut one's neck off?

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dis is really sad. Dat means d baby on right has to go cos his head is not in d middle
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by taiocol: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
my question is dat, deh hav 2 hand nd leg. Hw is seperatin dem possible
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by HezronLorraine(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
On a second note,Baba God.when I want to start a family.abeg,I want you to give me kids in perfect health just as I came in perfect health.
God,any child that would die before his/her time or give me troubles all the days of my life,Lord please take that child back.

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Zizicardo(f): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
MY GOD...ITS SCARY
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
slysinzu: Lizzy u b mumu fa! U no do biology 4 schl ni? The baby has just 2hands and 2 legs,so how's dat possible
smh! Lmao.#LOBATAN
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by AbuMikey(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Thank You God Always! [T.Y.G.A]

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by koolet: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Well The doctors said theyll find possible way 2 help the boy nd nt the boys

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
ireneidiva: Chai. Wat if they just cut one's neck off?

lol! lwkmd cheesy
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by AbuMikey(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: On a second note,Baba God.when I want to start a family.abeg,I want you to give me kids in perfect health just as I came in perfect health.
God,any child that would die before his/her time or give me troubles all the days of my life,Lord please take that child back.
Wrong Prayer Sir!

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by HezronLorraine(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Abu Mikey: Wrong Prayer Sir!
what is wrong there.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by 3kay945(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Is either they kill one or leave both.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by kozykid(m): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dr. Ben carson Needed Asap
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by drake2005: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
smiley
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by demmy55(m): 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
ireneidiva: Chai. Wat if they just cut one's neck off?

Dats not an option. Two heads are better than one.

4 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Lordave: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2013
Nothing from India can suprise me anymore!
The eccentricity of these people is now a norm.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by lepasharon(f): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2013
India once again !
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by minute(f): 12:45am On Jul 27, 2013
How would a conjoined twin feel if one of them was outgoing and the other wasn't and it was date

night? OR Lets say that Betsy and Bartholomew are conjoined twins. They are conjoined at the rib

cage and as a result both have full control over their brains. So one day Betsy is out at dinner with

her boyfriend who is into kinky things like conjoined twins. Her boyfriend makes a comment that Bar-

tholomew really doesn't like so he picks up the knife and stabs him repeatedly in the face.

Obviously with so many witnesses, Bartholomew is arrested and given life in prison
Now what happens to Betsy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Kills Forty In Ten States – Health Minister / More Teaching Hospitals Risk Shutdown Over Exodus Of Medical Professionals / Advantage Of Breast Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.