Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Married Men...ur Views Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men...ur Views Pls (1399 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Your Views On This Pls. / Choosing The Right School-cc,efemena Ur Views Would Be Appreciated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men...ur Views Pls by busolayemi: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Was on fone with my hubby yesterday while my friend was beside me....I was kallin to tell him to hep me get sum soup ingredient from the market since he was around dere...my friend said It's sumhow...obviously her hubby wouldn't do dat for waeva reason....now MEN.....wat are ur views....is it wrong Does it make him less a man?
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by biolabee(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
No

Every relationship is unique
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by orgasticdance: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yes. It makes him less a man. I won't eat for days if my wife did that to me sad
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by EfemenaXY: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
busolayemi: Was on fone with my hubby yesterday while my friend was beside me....I was kallin to tell him to hep me get sum soup ingredient from the market since he was around dere...my friend said It's sumhow...obviously her hubby wouldn't do dat for waeva reason....now MEN.....wat are ur views....is it wrong Does it make him less a man?

What works for you doesn't necessarily have to work for others. Your man was kind and helpful enough to aid you with your request...and you're here wondering if him helping you out makes him less of a man? Na wa for some women. Questions like these make me wonder if some of you (your type), are built for domestic slave labour.

Your husband is a real man for doing what he did. Don't let your 'friend' sow seeds if doubt in your mind.

1 Like

Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Mynd44: 12:59am On Jul 27, 2013
I don't see him as less of a man oo. The wife is supposed to be a helper not a maid or slave.
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by biolabee(m): 1:16am On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't see him as less of a man oo. The wife is supposed to be a helper not a maid or slave.

Ur siggy is fricky
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Mynd44: 1:17am On Jul 27, 2013
biolabee:

Ur siggy is fricky
Get used to it
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by biolabee(m): 1:29am On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Get used to it

The fact that its your siggy or wat it says....

It makes you out as a fatalist
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Mynd44: 1:31am On Jul 27, 2013
biolabee:

The fact that its your siggy or wat it says....

It makes you out as a fatalist
Get used to the both of them and I am not a fatalist. Stop derailing
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by biolabee(m): 1:57am On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Get used to the both of them and I am not a fatalist. Stop derailing

That's cool
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 27, 2013
Your friend should shut her face and stop turning green grin, jelosiejelosie go kill some people ,

if it'll make you feel better , mine picks up from drug store; my panty liner, sanitary pads and tampons , summers eve douche and feminine wash/ wipes , Canesten , Trojan /Ky lubricants warming sensations .... to list few . Na Wetin?

He will even be on the phone sef. Na Lof kiss

Runs off thread before Mynd catch me grin Adios Amigo Mynd grin
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 27, 2013
Yes it offends 99% of nigerian men in nigeria. What they know best is cross their legs and watch m united while scratching their blokos. Waiting for pounded yam and egusi soup.
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by slimyem: 4:51am On Jul 27, 2013
busolayemi: Was on fone with my hubby yesterday while my friend was beside me....I was kallin to tell him to hep me get sum soup ingredient from the market since he was around dere...my friend said It's sumhow...obviously her hubby wouldn't do dat for waeva reason....now MEN.....wat are ur views....is it wrong Does it make him less a man?
I feel sorry for your friend already even without knowing her. undecided
Picking groceries/ soup ingredients for food that he's going to eat in make him less of a man ke?
If a man can't help his wife do these kinda basic stuff, who would he help?
Even without asking him to, he should know to pick up stuff he thinks his wife might need if he passes by them on his way home.
All the real men I know do all these things and more for their wives and their d1cks remain in their pants still! cool

2 Likes

Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 27, 2013
slimyem: I feel sorry for your friend already even without knowing her. undecided
Picking groceries/ soup ingredients for food that he's going to eat in make him less of a man ke?
If a man can't help his wife do these kinda basic stuff, who would he help?
Even without asking him to, he should know to pick up stuff he thinks his wife might need if he passes by them on his way home.
All the real men I know do all these things and more for their wives and their d1cks remain in their pants still! cool

Most of these men dont do ot because of the women. Imagine a market woman selling these things asking the man what his wife is doing that he had to come himself. Or a scenerio where they will even ask them ti go marry. The society thinking needs to be brought down with bulldozer and rebuilt
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by slimyem: 5:04am On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

Most of these men dont do ot because of the women. Imagine a market woman selling these things asking the man what his wife is doing that he had to come himself. Or a scenerio where they will even ask them ti go marry. The society thinking needs to be brought down with bulldozer and rebuilt
I'm not sure market women ask those questions and even if they do, so what?
Can't you just ignore or move on to the next market woman who is less chatty?

1 Like

Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 27, 2013
slimyem: I'm not sure market women ask those questions and even if they do, so what?

I had a male colleage like that. Wife works in bank and closes late, while he works offshore and during his time off he does the food stuff. He complains everytime how they keep asking him these questions in the market. But he is the few men still left in Naija with common sense. He ignores, educate, explains but it keeps occuring. Some men might stop doing because of these. Thats where the men and boys are separated.

I weep
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by MsSpaqs(f): 5:51am On Jul 27, 2013
U better leave your friend to run her mouth,she doesn't av a say in ur marriage so she shld shift abeg.As long as ur man is ok wt it u dnt av anythng 2 worry abt.
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by greatgod2012(f): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2013
Different stroke! dont ever compare marriages, if your friend's hubby cant do it, its their marriage, there might be some other things her hubby can do that your own hubby cant do. And for you that her hubby is doing it, thank God for your own, but i know for sure that, not everything you want him to do that he will always do, thats the uniqueness in marriages. Lets all be appreciative for what we have.
May God help us all.
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by busolayemi: 5:59am On Jul 27, 2013
Actually....it doesn't boda me...cos a lot of times we go to the market togeda...so even most of those women know him....am suo even if he goes their alone....dey'll know he's jst helping...I rily dnt see anytin wrong with it.....individual things sha

1 Like

Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by LewsTherin: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2013
First off, My Lady and I go to the market together. All her regulars know me as well and only ask of her health if I am there without her. Come to think of it, they ask of me whenever she has to go alone too. While I was in Abuja, the Area 2 market seemed to be a "bankers market". It's open till late and you see all sorts of suits with bank pins shopping there both male and female and no one gives a possums behind. I don't know what market woman will ask a man what his wife is doing at home. Never heard it before.

1 Like

Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2013
Poster, Please write full words so serious mature people can answer without getting a headache from reading.
Nothing is wrong, your husband was well raised, too many spoilt men running around acting like babies.
Yes Market women do the stare and some ask questions, some assume he is a widower, now they are use to seeing him and he even has teir numbers.
Most times he is free weekends, I am away, He buys the things boils some and keeps for me so when I get back sundays I can make soups and stews. Imagine getting back on sunday from a trip rushing to the market, coming back boiling meat, stew and making over 5 pots of stew.
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce: Yes it offends 99% of nigerian men in nigeria. What they know best is cross their legs and watch m united while scratching their blokos. Waiting for pounded yam and egusi soup.

How did u come about this stat?

Topic
Most of these our so called friends r out to destroy simply bc they r not enjoyin d same privilege.let's be careful of whom we call friends

There is nothing wrong with what he does.as long as u don't take him for granted.for more than a year now in my house I don't turn semo and the rest.I can tell him to buy anything for me.what is wrong in that? Is he not ur husband again? Pls,relax and enjoy ur man.correct guy,I must say.

1 Like

Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

R they not poknosin? Their duty is to sell whatever.
Give them d correct answer and they will shut up.nansense.
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Mynd44: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2013
jidegirl12: Your friend should shut her face and stop turning green grin, jelosiejelosie go kill some people ,

if it'll make you feel better , mine picks up from drug store; my panty liner, sanitary pads and tampons , summers eve douche and feminine wash/ wipes , Canesten , Trojan /Ky lubricants warming sensations .... to list few . Na Wetin?

He will even be on the phone sef. Na Lof kiss

Runs off thread before Mynd catch me grin Adios Amigo Mynd grin
You are blessed to have a husband like that. A lot of men would not. I have single friends who would not even help a girl they are dating pick up something from the store while going to her place and the excuse they give is "it will set a bad precedence"

and I am not pursuing you ooo. You will come by yourself
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Mynd44: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2013
slimyem: I'm not sure market women ask those questions and even if they do, so what?
Actually, market women do ask those questions but they don't mean it is a bad way, most of the times, they joke with the man and even advise him on what to buy.

I have noticed that market women are actually more polite to men than women maybe it is out of pity though
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by EfemenaXY: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce: Yes it offends 99% of nigerian men in nigeria. What they know best is cross their legs and watch m united while scratching their blokos. Waiting for pounded yam and egusi soup.

Haha! grin grin grin

You forgot to add: "While nursing a chilled glass of beer for their pot bellies..."
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
How did u come about this stat?

Topic
Most of these our so called friends r out to destroy simply bc they r not enjoyin d same privilege.let's be careful of whom we call friends

There is nothing wrong with what he does.as long as u don't take him for granted.for more than a year now in my house I don't turn semo and the rest.I can tell him to buy anything for me.what is wrong in that? Is he not ur husband again? Pls,relax and enjoy ur man.correct guy,I must say.

Go to www.ajuju.gov.ng for the stats.
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Haha! grin grin grin

You forgot to add: "While nursing a chilled glass of beer for their pot bellies..."

grin grin....orishirishi!

1 Like

Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by bellong: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2013
Before a man got married, was he not going to the market as a bachelor? How will he become less of a man suddenly. Madam, If your husband is not complaining and you are not always abusing the advantage, do not let any friend's advice ruin the good relationship you have with your husband.

If she has an arrogant husband at home doesn't mean she should equate him to yours. Going to market does not reduce his manliness. Infact, he is in a better position to understand how you spend the money on groceries in the market. Keep on keeping on, may the Lord continue to bless your home.

1 Like

Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by biolabee(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
bellong: Before a man got married, was he not going to the market as a bachelor? How will he become less of a man suddenly. Madam, If your husband is not complaining and you are not always abusing the advantage, do not let any friend's advice ruin the good relationship you have with your husband.

If she has an arrogant husband at home doesn't mean she should equate him to yours. Going to market does not reduce his manliness. Infact, he is in a better position to understand how you spend the money on groceries in the market. Keep on keeping on, may the Lord continue to bless your home.

Liked!
Re: Married Men...ur Views Pls by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Anselem Madubuko,head Pastor Revival Assembly Church Takes A New Wife / 5 Simple Steps To Stop Masturbation Addiction / What Is Going On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.