Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,247 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) (51862 Views)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Africans At Miss World 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
stillwater: Wow miss Nigeria could actually hold those animals? I'm impressed, lol. I would have ditched all princessy attitude and run away. Lol. cheesy
Yes she seems to love animals. As for me snakes are a no go area lol.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Beauty With A Purpose Project-African Contestants smiley

Botswana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS5vGllTFY4

Cote d'Ivoire-Reinsert Burili Ulcer' s Student Victimes into school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2H9ID5WzpY

Euqatorial Guinea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCjsD4-TG2U

Ethiopia-Providing Assistance to Street Children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvRnG_EpYTg

Ghana-Prevent Burili Ulcer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOZSjOxkTQ8

Kenya-Water for life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVOaF7fkE6w

Namibia-Providing Basic Care to old people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm9SPrKHdh4

South Sudan-Decrease the Rate of School DropOut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilUXSpUV1dA

Tunisia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDidrh8vIBg
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 22, 2013
Sybellah: Miss Nigeria, pretty gyal smiley smiley

These monkeys are really enjoying oh.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Cameroon among the finalists for talent show, she played Djembe on one of Sean Paul song, proud of her kiss

2 Likes

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Miss Ghana (Dr. Naa wink) and CIV developing strong links days after days smiley

Beautiful Carranzar and Valerie smiley

I want Miss Ghana to win that thing, she is the best World contestant this year, she rocks!

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Aissata smiley

2 Likes

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
I luv Ghana and Ivory Coast friendship kiss kiss, it's so sweet cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Beach Photo Shoot(The Beach Fashion finalists are from the countries - France, Brazil, China PR, Italy, Jamaica, Ghana, Philippines, Ukraine, Moldova, Indonesia and Spain)

[img]http://www.missworld.com/News/2013-09-16/Beach-Fashion-Finalists-Photo-Shoot/[/img]

Philippines

Jamaica

Brazil

China and Spain

Ghana and France

Indonesia

Italy

Molodova

Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
Damn Nigeria is nowhere to be found. cry cry
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Cameroon made it she is on great finale Saturday for Miss World show with South Sudan they are respectively 5. And 4 th of Top Model show over 130 Proud!!!! Gooo Africa love Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Miss China is too ugly chei
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nayah: Cameroon made it she is on great finale Saturday for Miss World show with South Sudan they are respectively 5. And 4 th of Top Model show over 130 Proud!!!! Gooo Africa love Cameroon

Aww. Proud of them. Cameroon looks so modelesque.

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
stillwater:

Aww. Proud of them. Cameroon looks so modelesque.
Yes she is!!!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sybellah:

Ms CIV is so fine!

That smile!!! GAAAAWD!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Cameroon did it again, proud of the gyal kiss kiss

Now the only hopes for Africa: Ghana-Cameroon-South Sudan.....Best of luck sweeties, hope one of u will get the crown cool
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Beach Photo Shoot(The Beach Fashion finalists are from the countries - France, Brazil, China PR, Italy, Jamaica, Ghana, Philippines, Ukraine, Moldova, Indonesia and Spain)

Brazil

Ukraine

Only Brazil, Ghana and Ukraine cool
le reste a l'eau tongue

2 Likes

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sybellah:

Only Brazil, Ghana and Ukraine cool
le reste a l'eau tongue
Philippines and Jamaica too
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Honestly the African/Caribbean contestants were so much better than some of these ppl who made the beach contestant finals. Where is Ivory Coast? Honestly i do not know why Africans bother entering this pageant. It seems like Asia (Philippines or Indonesia) or Brazil,Ukraine etc will take the crown from what i have been reading. Anyways the finale questions and answers will be the final determinant.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Philippines and Jamaica too

yea i forgot Philippines, she is looking nice too, but I don't like Jamaica very much on those beach beauty pics
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
China even looks whiter than the Europeans, hehehe.

I love Ghana's skin tone. Darker skinned girls are lucky for real. They are likely to have skin color uniformity.

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hey People,

There are 6 contests in this competition, and the 6th one is the People Choice Contest.
The people Choice contest consists of the general public, you, me, and anybody else not directly involved in the competition voting for your favorite candidate. The winning candidate of the people choice contest, will have a guaranteed place among the 5 finalists of the competition Miss World 2013.

Now to get to my point: Miss Cote d'Ivoire is currently the ONLY AFRICAN IN THE TOP 5 in this "people choice contest". She is currently 4th/135, it ain't easy oh since massive amount of people are voting in the same time. Currently : Gibraltar, Philipines and Mexico are ahead of her.
If she end up winning this contest, she will end up directly in the top 5 of the whole competition. Therefore, if you guys desire, you can vote to increase her chances and boost her to the 1st place. Up to a few days ago I tried to vote for at least 5 african candidates in this contest, candidates that i like and thought they ll have great chances to win. Unfortunately Miss Cote d'Ivoire, is the only Black and African contestants close enough to win this contest currently. You may increase the probability of seeing black candidates on the final night by supporting her. So [size=13pt]VOTE VOTE AND VOTE FOR THE CONTINENT. [/size] grin lol

To do so, You may download the Miss World app from App Store (iPhone users) or Google Store(android users). Then, click on all contestants, look for her, click on her pic then VOTE. The app is less than $2, once you buy it you have 2 free vote, and can also buy additional vote for her. The competition will end in 3 days, so if you wanna vote and support the motherland, DO IT NOW!

Good luck to all the african candidates and hope to see them representing at the final night.

Cheers,

kiss kiss tongue

2 Likes

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
stillwater: China even looks whiter than the Europeans, hehehe.

I love Ghana's skin tone. Darker skinned girls are lucky for real. They are likely to have skin color uniformity.

Ghana is very beautiful and eloquent, she is ma fav, hope to see her win the whole thing.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sybellah: Hey People,

There are 6 contests in this competition, and the 6th one is the People Choice Contest.
The people Choice contest consists of the general public, you, me, and anybody else not directly involved in the competition voting for your favorite candidate. The winning candidate of the people choice contest, will have a guaranteed place among the 5 finalists of the competition Miss World 2013.

Now to get to my point: Miss Cote d'Ivoire is currently the ONLY AFRICAN IN THE TOP 5 in this "people choice contest". She is currently 4th/135, it ain't easy oh since massive amount of people are voting in the same time. Currently : Gibraltar, Philipines and Mexico are ahead of her.
If she end up winning this contest, she will end up directly in the top 5 of the whole competition. Therefore, if you guys desire, you can vote to increase her chances and boost her to the 1st place. Up to a few days ago I tried to vote for at least 5 african candidates in this contest, candidates that i like and thought they ll have great chances to win. Unfortunately Miss Cote d'Ivoire, is the only Black and African contestants close enough to win this contest currently. You may increase the probability of seeing black candidates on the final night by supporting her. So [size=13pt]VOTE VOTE AND VOTE FOR THE CONTINENT. [/size] grin lol

To do so, You may download the Miss World app from App Store (iPhone users) or Google Store(android users). Then, click on all contestants, look for her, click on her pic then VOTE. The app is less than $2, once you buy it you have 2 free vote, and can also buy additional vote for her. The competition will end in 3 days, so if you wanna vote and support the motherland, DO IT NOW!

Good luck to all the african candidates and hope to see them representing at the final night.

Cheers,

kiss kiss tongue
I will vote

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
thiendella:
I will vote

Thank you Thiendella you are an Angel smiley
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Will vote too smiley

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Will vote too smiley

Merci huneyy, u r a sweetheart kiss wink
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pearl and Thiendella pls spread the words also if you can, we must have at least 2 rep in the top 5 cool

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sybellah: Pearl and Thiendella pls spread the words also if you can, we must have at least 2 rep in the top 5 cool
Is there no other way people can vote like sms?website etc? That way ppl who do not have an iphone/android etc can vote too.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Is there no other way people can vote like sms?website etc? That way ppl who do not have an iphone/android etc can vote too.

no unfortunately sad
One idea for people that cannot vote, is to give cash ($1.08) to their friends or people with the required device, so that they can vote
This method aint really "comfy", but it's like the only way to vote for people who dun have iPhone or androids
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ghana 2nd runner up Miss World 2013 YAAAAAAAY cheesy congrats to Naa! Pics coming soon cool

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Fulaman198(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
simplifier: That south sudan girl is so annoyingly dark! angry

What is wrong with being dark? Inferiority complex much?

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
Winner: Philippines

First Runner Up: France and 2nd runner up: Ghana

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) / How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.