Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? (13353 Views)

And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... / Some Nigerian Men Na Wah Ooh! / I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Yo yo yo cool
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Pataki: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ermmmm, some of us still need feesar oh......before we can show face for here.

Eyin eyinbo, ewa fun mi ni feesar!
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pls o,let me ask,r u ladies on heat?
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by coogar: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Pls o,let me ask,r u ladies on heat?

what a question....
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 28, 2013
reporting for duty OP
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by armyofone(m): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2013
strolling in with my pina colanda.
Sipping and looking around for Pataki and cougar, the town criers tongue.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by coogar: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2013
armyofone: strolling in with my pina colanda. Sipping and looking around for Pataki and cougar.

your appetite is huge. only you? two men??
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by armyofone(m): 1:01am On Jul 28, 2013
I said town crier and not some gulterish dorty.
careful don't let me call ile for you o grin.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by coogar: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2013
armyofone: I said town crier and not some gulterish dorty.
careful don't let me call ile for you o grin.

ile has been tamed! i even took her to qatar where they made her put a veil on her head!!!
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 28, 2013
How is everyone coping with the heat at night ? I can't sleep. undecided

1 Like

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by bigx(m): 1:29am On Jul 28, 2013
adaobi123: How is everyone coping with the heat at night ? I can't sleep. undecided

Open windows, buy a fan, sleep n*aked.

1 Like

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 28, 2013
bigx:

Open windows, buy a fan, sleep n*aked.

My windows are already opened. I don't like sleeping nakęd. embarassed
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by coogar: 1:36am On Jul 28, 2013
adaobi123: How is everyone coping with the heat at night ? I can't sleep. undecided

get the mobile a/c unit!
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 28, 2013
coogar:

get the mobile a/c unit!

Argos it is.....
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by coogar: 1:38am On Jul 28, 2013
adaobi123:
Argos it is.....

B&Q!!!
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 28, 2013
coogar:

B&Q!!!

Lol okay then
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 28, 2013
coogar:

what a question....

The ladies r all excited hence d question. And its a joke.
So what is ur problem?
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by r231(m): 3:29am On Jul 28, 2013
chaircover:

pali = passport

Dami I no see am o!

Oga R321 is a forwarder and backwader tongue grin

The person I use has become fussy and no longer Carry's certain things, so I just find someone going and pay them for the cost of an extra suitcase.

grin grin grin

Thanks your commission on the way X5-2014 cheesy
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 28, 2013
WOW !! So your cribs don't have central ACs even if you have to insert coins like your heating systems?? cheesy

Yo yo yo Dayo reporting from Yankee... Tell them how it's done in North America cool

Sorry OP ... Just feel like trolling since NL is always bout UK angry angry
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by damiso(f): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2013
jidegirl12: WOW !! So your cribs don't have central ACs even if you have to insert coins like your heating systems?? cheesy

Yo yo yo Dayo reporting from Yankee... Tell them how it's done in North America cool

Sorry OP ... Just feel like trolling since NL is always bout UK angry angry

Haa Jide you dey look for trouble o grin

Valid question ojere. I ask that question when I want to get my husband's back up, he is Mr British way of life like Coogar (though not as bad tongue tongue).His answer is does Nigeria have central heating? And my retort is always who is talking about Naija now (he calls me Mrs Naija champion grin)?Y'all need to advance jare, central heating can be central air conditioning as well smiley

I wonder why brits keep bleating on about it being cold, the place is meant to be Cold jo.I caught the bus to Central London on thursday,I almost fainted angry
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2013
damiso:

Haa Jide you dey look for trouble o grin

Valid question ojere. I ask that question when I want to get my husband's back up, he is Mr British way of life like Coogar (though not as bad tongue tongue).His answer is does Nigeria have central heating? And my retort is always who is talking about Naija now (he calls me Mrs Naija champion grin)?Y'all need to advance jare, central heating can be central air conditioning as well smiley

I wonder why brits keep bleating on about it being cold, the place is meant to be Cold jo.I caught the bus to Central London on thursday,I almost fainted angry

you entered bus in this heat and your complaining - that one is on you, i remember when they used to leave the heater on the bus in the middle of freeking summer - back in the day.

you talking about bus - does my office even have simple AC, i almost fake fainted on thursday to prove a point, the toilets are even cooler than the office - can u imagine - as for sleep - i bought a fan 2 years ago so i'm covered.

unfortunately i dashed out my remote controlled fan years ago
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by ksolo2013: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2013
were can one find decent naija babes based in london abeg ladies
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Afam4eva(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2013
honey86: Temporarily UK based. Will be out of here (thank God) in a few months.
It's good to know that you're leaving the UK. A lot of people have left that cesspit and more will leave in due cause. The poverty in the UK is alarming.

3 Likes

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2013
Repping the Westside Crew.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by bigx(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's good to know that you're leaving the UK. A lot of people have left that cesspit and more will leave in due cause. The poverty in the UK is alarming.

Though I dont intend settling here for anything, I think your point is invalid.
I used to think like you till I stayed here for a while, there is poverty, but most of the poor earn more than some "well paid" people in Nigeria courtesy, benefits.
The quality of life is better, there is much less stress, everything works, it makes your brain lazy in short.

My family can stay and school here when I can afford it, but I feel fr a young person like me, there are a lot more opportunities for business in Nigeria, without taxes and bills swallowing your earnings.

2 Likes

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Afam4eva(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2013
bigx:

Though I dont intend settling here for anything, I think your point is invalid.
I used to think like you till I stayed here for a while, there is poverty, but most of the poor earn more than some "well paid" people in Nigeria courtesy, benefits.
The quality of life is better, there is much less stress, everything works, it makes your brain lazy in short.

My family can stay and school here when I can afford it, but I feel fr a young person like me, there are a lot more opportunities for business in Nigeria, without taxes and bills swallowing your earnings.
If most of the poor over there earn more than a lot of highly paid Nigerians then i wonder why the average ones in London who are better off than the poor ones are moving to Nigeria in drives. I know people that returned from London and are going from house to house begging like Niger people. There are even Nigerians sending money to their relatives in london so that they can survive for that day. The poverty in that country is mind bugging. There's no day that i don't put Nigerians in London in my prayers even the ones that curse me on this forum cos i understand that they're frustration is a reflection of the UK.

1 Like

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by r231(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
If most of the poor over there earn more than a lot of highly paid Nigerians then i wonder why the average ones in London who are better off than the poor ones are moving to Nigeria in drives. I know people that returned from London and are going from house to house begging like Niger people. There are even Nigerians sending money to their relatives in london so that they can survive for that day. The poverty in that country is mind bugging. There's no day that i don't put Nigerians in London in my prayers even the ones that curse me on this forum cos i understand that they're frustration is a reflection of the UK.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by damiso(f): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2013
I talk am, the naija is better than the uk crew and vice versa crew go soon reach hia grin grin grin

Abegi pls dont railroad (not derail o) this thread.

Abi OP grin grin

1 Like

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2013
k-solo2013:
were can one find decent naija babes based in london abeg ladies

South East London tongue
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Afam4eva(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2013
adaobi123:

South East London tongue
Isn't this where Peckam is?

I heard North London is the Porsche part of London.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Isn't this where Peckam is?

I heard North London is the Porsche part of London.

Yes it's where Peckham is.

Lol. I think south west is quite "porsche".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough / Ways To Be A Good Working Wife / A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.