Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited (51347 Views)

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / Police Nab Man For Raping Underage Girls / I Only Raped Four Of Them"man Who Is Accused Of Raping 8 Underage Girls In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Audukaya: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
islam said that they should marry,anti-modesty said it is cruelty to teenagers. I hope the narrow dull thinkers will agree with me that prostitution is better than marriage at earlier age. Thank you.

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by teniyi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Zamfara governor has said it already nah, this is what your baby girls are doing. You shouted for the so called child bridge you manufactured but you are happy they are prostituting! Nonsense
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
BUSH MAN: grin grin No offence but i think you need a spelling class too

U shld knw dat ws a typo error nau!
BUSH MAN! grin
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by SHAAWA: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bros cut your coat according to your clothe, go collect your money and pay for the one you can afford. There's no point coming here with this complain.

[quote
author=y2kaustinstone_]
Hello Friends,am about to renew the rent of my apartment,i would have
conveniently do that.i just finish settling a huge debt,and i don't want
to miss these apartment,cos it decent and we always have power smiley smiley
tongue.I have half of the money and just looking for a decent and working
class person to add the remaining half.am a christian,from akwa ibom
state,am currently working for a logistic firm in Apapa-Lagos.

Interested person,swiftly call me up on 08134340380(Austin).[/quote]
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by SHAAWA: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2013

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
For sale.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Testerfuze(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
SHAAWA: It also means that christians girls constitute 100% of women found in brothel.(go figure)

Lolzz....perfect reply!
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by SHAAWA: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
smiles
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by SHAAWA: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Really? how did u arrive at that figure? my conclusion was based on the post as fact presented to me. I don't just comment to score cheap points.

JOYCEOUS:

Hehe! grin
And d muslim galz?
100% of dem r lesbians. Go figure. grin
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by SHAAWA: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
SHAAWA: Sorry Bros blame it on the reporter that failed to mention a muslim name.

May God forgive you cox I am married.

Twaz all a joke, I will edit my posts now, kindly do same.

Thx
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by SHAAWA: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
No hard feelings, when i first read the post, i was pained by the fact 'biz was low' cox we are fasting, i was upset with my muslim brothers until i saw you anology, it was what prompted my reply.
EUROBOMBER:

Twaz all a joke, I will edit my posts now, kindly do same.

Thx
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by olaideimam01(f): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
lorretta u: well now we know who there major patrons are.
yes,U would knw,won't U Afterall,ur brodas in da lord are toooo jesus-fearing to do those girls.... Just as I knw that none of those girls bear names lyk my sistas n I...
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2013
SHAAWA: Really? how did u arrive at that figure? my conclusion was based on the post as fact presented to me. I don't just comment to score cheap points.

RAMADAN MUBARAK!!!
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2013
SHAAWA: Really? how did u arrive at that figure? my conclusion was based on the post as fact presented to me. I don't just comment to score cheap points.

Pls ignore my post its a slip of d hand. Me sef bin jst wan yarn.
N may Allah 4gv me cos I knw notin abt it.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by sylve11: 1:46am On Jul 28, 2013
Na so dem take hijack this thread to religion AND tribal thread/war? sad cool
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by hiuser(m): 1:48am On Jul 28, 2013
When the king of holland states this as you : 'Koppig is hij,ooit wist ik!' Or people as in 'fools Me!' You can import them to work abi?

http://1.bp..com/-HwX6iuA89Uc/UfI_sWJ-KxI/AAAAAAAAAIc/SHU3ex3dsRo/s280/sinzu2+(1).JPG
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by frankibio(m): 6:46am On Jul 28, 2013
Edo girls, when are you people going to stop this bullshit & did you people want to kill una self because of fucking money?
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by SHAAWA: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2013
Thanks Sister, have a blessed day.

JOYCEOUS:

RAMADAN MUBARAK!!!
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by SHAAWA: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2013
No hard feelings, May Allah forgive us all.

JOYCEOUS:
Pls ignore my post its a slip of d hand. Me sef bin jst wan yarn.
N may Allah 4gv me cos I knw notin abt it.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by bluebrightener(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2013
lorretta u: well now we know who there major patrons are.
hehehe grin
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by shikshark: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2013
Same complain made by a friend of mine that works with nigerian brewries cry
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Najwal: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2013
Ammanda :
These abokis should make haste and finish this ramadam and resume their patronage before hunger will these girls
and I believe is the same aboki dat put dem into prostitution here in Nigeria n abroad. Rubbish.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Najwal: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2013
babe_online:
if the muslims dont patronize them, there wont be prostitutes.

P.S I am neither Christian nor Muslim.
sharrap all those advance prostitute that constitute half of lagos is Muslims that patronise them. Anyways no need to talk to someone like you.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by kay29000(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
This is a story of fiction, it was made up. Trust me, no prostitute in a brothel will sit down and be telling you her life history. Even if she wanted to, the people that run the place won't allow it. The poster has an alterior motive.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by delpee(f): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Its not only Edo girls that are prostitutes, the profession reflects federal character depending on where you are. Drive through/visit Obalende or Area 11/Abuja gardens at night and see wonders!

Note: I am not from Edo.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Abagworo(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2013
Prostitution is part of human existence. It has always been and will always be till the end of time. Nothing can stop it.

2 Men Who Use Juju To Grab Lands Murdered In Anambra (Graphic Pics) / 4 Hoodlums Breaking Shops During Curfew In Benin City, 2 Caught / Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church