Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 PM

What Is The Funniest Cartoon Series Of All Time? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Funniest Cartoon Series Of All Time? (841 Views)

Our Own Area Cartoon Series. / Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series / Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Cartoon Series Of All Time? by datChelseaBoy: 2:47am On Jul 27, 2013
For me I think it's either the Simpsons, Tom and Jerry or Family Guy. But I think I'd have to guy with the Simpsons. I laugh every 60 seconds whenever I'm watching it. Everything about the show is so unique from the theme song to their guest stars to how they parody things happening in the society. Left to me I'd say that it's the funniest cartoon ever. What other cartoon readily comes to mind?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Cartoon Series Of All Time? by aryan481: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
I think my favorite animation is latest justice leauge movie.I love this.
You can also download this with pause-resume direct download link.No share site,no torrent only pause-resume direct download link: http://www.tricksforpc.org/2013/07/download-justice-league-flashpoint.html
like on facebook for request movies : http://facebook.com/tricksforpcteam
Re: What Is The Funniest Cartoon Series Of All Time? by datChelseaBoy: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
I don't think I've seen any episode of the justice league. Is it funny enough?
Re: What Is The Funniest Cartoon Series Of All Time? by DNA1(f): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Tom and Jerry
Re: What Is The Funniest Cartoon Series Of All Time? by datChelseaBoy: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
DNA1: Tom and Jerry
That's the one most people will go for because it's the most popular
Re: What Is The Funniest Cartoon Series Of All Time? by Salmoneus(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
If you love animated sitcoms keep an eye out for the one I'm developing.

Re: What Is The Funniest Cartoon Series Of All Time? by tsidra(f): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Family guy
Re: What Is The Funniest Cartoon Series Of All Time? by Akanniade(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
I vote futurama.
Re: What Is The Funniest Cartoon Series Of All Time? by datChelseaBoy: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2013
Akanniade: I vote futurama.
That one is cool too cool

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Check Out The First Poster Of ‘the Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies’ / [trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks / Azsky Back At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.