Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks. (1884 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks. by wizpunter(m): 3:43am On Jul 27, 2013
A note about my personal picks:

Fixed Football Tips - Insider Soccer Tips - Betting Soccer Tips[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks... is created to help those who want to increase their chance to win. I will worked hard to improve confidence of soccer picks, and am very sure you will be satisfied.

Any picks that you see from me are for serious punter only who are ready to hit the bookies hard and to set an example of how i will like you to stake with your betting account.

Follow or fade at your own peril.
Re: Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks. by wizpunter(m): 3:49am On Jul 27, 2013
wizpunter: A note about my personal picks:

Fixed Football Tips - Insider Soccer Tips - Betting Soccer Tips[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks... is created to help those who want to increase their chance to win. I will worked hard to improve confidence of soccer picks, and am very sure you will be satisfied.

Any picks that you see from me are for serious punter only who are ready to hit the bookies hard and to set an example of how i will like you to stake with your betting account.

Follow or fade at your own peril.

On this date 21/08/2011 it was a very good day for me as i use $50 to make $600 just on a single bet inplay......amazing u said. 3 days after this, i turn my account from $791 as seen from the account screenshot to $980, and i withdraw a total of $980. i started this account with just a $100 within 8 days this turn out to be my profit.

Re: Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks. by wizpunter(m): 3:52am On Jul 27, 2013
From the above screenshot i can only bet this when the picks was given to me from the right source.....the game was fixed for the away team to win at this great odds of @ 12.00
what a wonderful tips and profit.
Re: Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks. by wizpunter(m): 3:56am On Jul 27, 2013
What about this Tips......using small stake to smashed the bookies big money......amazing

Re: Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks. by Akosbaba(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2013
Following
Re: Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks. by wizpunter(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2013
Akosbaba: Following
. Japan league j2 - chiba vs tokunshima (home win) @1.85 time 11am --27/07/13
Re: Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks. by wizpunter(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2013
wizpunter: . Japan league j2 - chiba vs tokunshima (home win) @1.85
. Australia premier nsw -- surtherland sharks v marcarolli stallion (home win) @ 1.75. Time 10am 27/07/13
Re: Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks. by wizpunter(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2013
wizpunter: . Australia premier nsw -- surtherland sharks v marcarolli stallion (home win) @ 1.75. Time 10am 27/07/13
. For better result stake my pick single, combo is not advised.
Re: Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks. by opomulero101(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
hello'

hello admin,

please i issued a payout request (1300naira)on on sunday
i.e 21/07/2013
but i am yet to see the money i requsted for in my bank account within 48hrs,
haba? mr akin alabi is a man of repute why all these delays
this is frustrating,pls convince my doubts about these site because i
have funded money into it
meanwhile these are my details;
nairabet i.d: toogbaski

account details:
mainstreet bank
koleosho seun ayoola

please i need an urgent & reasonable reply as soon as possible.
thanks

All they could say is this i qoute:
"Hello,

We will launch a deep inquiry into your transaction and we hope to get it
sorted as soon as we can. We are sorry about the inconveniences we might
have caused you.

Thank you for choosing ..... Put your money where your mouth is

- Show quoted text -
"
i imagine what they told me that i should put my money where my mouth is what CRAP!!!!!!!!
I AM FED UP WITH AKIN ALABI&CO
i have close to 10k in my account through football betting but i am afraid to click on the payout option b'cos i don't know if that money will disappear likewise.
please i need testimonies and similar experience to verify my claims,is NAIRABET a flop.
Re: Soccer Betting Fixed Tips --------- The Insider Picks. by opomulero101(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
guy please which soccer site are you using to bet

(1) (Reply)

Gov Okorocha And Sam Okwaraji Stadium, Orlu - Before Calamity Strikes. / Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin / Benfica Goalkeeper Mile Svilar Reveals Advice Romelu Lukaku Gave Him After Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.