Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Richest Boy In Africa Exposes CASH!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Richest Boy In Africa Exposes CASH!!!!! (2420 Views)

Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / The Richest Man In Anambra State / "If I Were the Richest Person on Earth ..." (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Richest Boy In Africa Exposes CASH!!!!! by missannie: 6:13am On Jul 27, 2013
Some one said MMMMMM & i was so perplexed about it, so i ask him the full meaning of MMMMMMM & this is the answer that i got. The full meaning of it is; Money Make Mama Mulica Marry Mad Man!!!

I saw this picture and so i decided to share it with you, what do you think Real or NOT!

According to source; The richest boy in Africa exposes his money, some people said, he is a Yahoo Boy, but according to the report, He is a FX-trader in Ibadan.

The big question is this, If you have this kind of Money, how will you send it??

Re: The Richest Boy In Africa Exposes CASH!!!!! by yusods(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2013
F2C

(1)

Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' / Ebola Funny Pictures / How Do I Get My Money Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.