Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! (1266 Views)

Why Do Travellers Buy Bread When Visiting? / What Name Is SPINACH Called In Our Local Markets? / Wrapping Of Prepared Food With Newspapper By Local Food Vendors, How Hygienic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2013
hello our fellow travellers/busnessman/tourist/professional body.
That always spend more on just eating our local nigerian foods...or just to feel the nigerian taste
I and my family are into fish farming we can supply you before you travel as there no crime in the nigerian immgrration act on local food carriage from our country to anywere in the world along with you.
We prepare our fish nicely done and well ok and for those of you who are allergic to the smells of the roasted catfish our own are not like that as we uses new latest technology to prepare our roasted catfish dat wont be smelling smokes on them.
Our factory are in akure.we can waytbill them to you anywere in nigeria.as transportation would be included along with the cost of the fish.and we can also send it.to you for those of you who are already in the abroad,
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
cityhood: hello our fellow travellers/busnessman/tourist/professional body.
That always spend more on just eating our local nigerian foods...or just to feel the nigerian taste
I and my family are into fish farming we can supply you before you travel as there no crime in the nigerian immgrration act on local food carriage from our country to anywere in the world along with you.
We prepare our fish nicely done and well ok and for those of you who are allergic to the smells of the roasted catfish our own are not like that as we uses new latest technology to prepare our roasted catfish dat wont be smelling smokes on them.
Our factory are in akure.we can waytbill them to you anywere in nigeria.as transportation would be included along with the cost of the fish.and we can also send it.to you for those of you who are already in the abroad,
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=cityhood][/quote]
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2013
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by worry359(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2013
cityhood
You are a pathetic advertiser just using this forum to promote your useless ideas.
If you had been born with even one brain cell you would know that fresh fish is banned from importation into almost all countries.
Your silly idea will just get people into trouble.
Go back to pushing truk in market!
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2013
ok tnks for your compliment.
If you dont others would.
And tnks for your encouragment....
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
very much appreciated for that my friends.
Fish is good and nutricious...... 08169446319
Is the number to call to book your own well prepared roasted dry fish.well package.and not too smelling smokes like others.cuz we have our special machine that will rost them well.

1 Like

Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by tpia5: 1:12am On Jul 31, 2013
doesnt seem kosher to me.
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by worry359(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
tpia@:
doesnt seem kosher to me.
May not be kosher BUT
Is it Halal? shocked grin
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by tpia5: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Its neither.
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
chaircover: You can bring up to 20kg of fish into the UK

Meat and its products are banned . . so no gala, kilishi, dried meat, meatpie etc and when they want to get really difficult, they will confiscate knorr chicken cubes & indomie chicken flavour

But back to fish; fish is allowed.
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by tpia5: 4:25am On Aug 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=cityhood][/quote]
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2013
dj
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
jhb
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
bh
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
hbnj
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 6:15am On Aug 28, 2013
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 5:57am On Oct 02, 2013
hj
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
g
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by Deschil: 6:24am On Oct 03, 2013
U r sooo rude! Haba!! Since u have brain cells, don't patronise him-shikena!:-/
worry 359: cityhood
You are a pathetic advertiser just using this forum to promote your useless ideas.
If you had been born with even one brain cell you would know that fresh fish is banned from importation into almost all countries.
Your silly idea will just get people into trouble.
Go back to pushing truk in market!
Re: For The Travellers.carrying Our Local Food/reselling In The Diasporal!!! by cityhood: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2013
tnks for the compliments..

(1) (Reply)

Discover Epe Resort Foods And How To Explore Them / Watermelon Cake / See What Heavy Tomato Price Has Done To A Nigerian Student(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.