Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** - Phone/Internet Market (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** (311155 Views)

2 WEEKS OLD GOINEE ELIFE E3 For Sale, LOADED With Hd Games (sold) / Gionee Elife E3 For 34.5k,gionee G2 For 32k And Get 5 HD Games For Free!!! / Blackberry Bold 9650 (bold 3) With The Next Generation Blackberry 6 Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Efostick(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2014
boss..tell moi...how much for your games wink
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Cashrill(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2014
nuelski10:
gangster vegas,real boxing,dungeon hunter(no new games)
pls wh phne r u usin. Dat real boxin refusd to wrk on my former fone n even on my bros' phne
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Baddestguyp(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2014
android online gamers, here is a thread for you https://www.nairaland.com/2014319/thread-android-online-gamers
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2014
JREYEZ......... Please I want to seek a professional advice from you, I know that you have seen and worked with many anDroid phones ie good , bad , hard end and low end. I want to buy infinix zero with my 24k........ Me as someone who have use s3,s4 and sony xperia z will u advice me to buy infinix zero? Because I have 30k in all and would have loved to buy s4 or nexus 5 even if it is not clean as long as the screen is intact. So what's your say?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by REX106(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hey guy plz assist
I need help on how to successfully install game apk +data
I just don't know which folder to put which file
Plz explain the the "data and obb" folder stuff
I just don't get get it
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nuelski10: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cashrill:
pls wh phne r u usin. Dat real boxin refusd to wrk on my former fone n even on my bros' phne
tecno m5
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
intergral:
JREYEZ......... Please I want to seek a professional advice from you, I know that you have seen and worked with many anDroid phones ie good , bad , hard end and low end. I want to buy infinix zero with my 24k........ Me as someone who have use s3,s4 and sony xperia z will u advice me to buy infinix zero? Because I have 30k in all and would have loved to buy s4 or nexus 5 even if it is not clean as long as the screen is intact. So what's your say?

Oga... For your own good... Just steer clear of that Infinix Zero device.... There are many Infinix zero threads on this phone section, and I'm sure you've come across the loads of complaints about the phone on any one of those threads..... So why would you consider using your hard earned money to buy something that will give you problems.....?

If you have upto 30K why not add small something on top and use the money to get a good used Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
nani667:

Oga... For your own good... Just steer clear of that Infinix Zero device.... There are many Infinix zero threads on this phone section, and I'm sure you've come across the loads of complaints about the phone on any one of those threads..... So why would you consider using your hard earned money to buy something that will give you problems.....?

If you have upto 30K why not add small something on top and use the money to get a good used Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ?
thank u sir, I've even used Note 2 before, so I will just top something and go for s4 since it might get the latest android 5.0 because it was one of the devices endorsed by Google just like nexus 4,5,6,...... I've even placed an order for the infinix but I will have to call konga to cancel it
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Seth250(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dnt knw what's happenin to etisalat, being downloading and browsing for free for some time nw after exhausting d 1.5gb imei tweak, used abt 1.2gb and it still browses,even after putting off and on my data abt 3 times smiley...

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
intergral:
thank u sir, I've even used Note 2 before, so I will just top something and go for s4 since it might get the latest android 5.0 because it was one of the devices endorsed by Google just like nexus 4,5,6,...... I've even placed an order for the infinix but I will have to call konga to cancel it

Good choice sir.... The Note 4, Note 3, S5 and S4 are the devices set to get the Lollipop Update....

But that's not an issue for the Note 2, there will be many a Lollipop custom ROMs for the Note 2.... There's actually a Lollipop AOSP custom ROM for the note 2 now....

But you can get any of them, S4 or Note 2...They're both awesome devices ✔

⭐ Do cancel that Infinix Zero order with immediate alacrity !
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
nani667:

Good choice sir.... The Note 4, Note 3, S5 and S4 are the devices set to get the Lollipop Update....

But that's not an issue for the Note 2, there will be many a Lollipop custom ROMs for the Note 2.... There's actually a Lollipop AOSP custom ROM for the note 2 now....

But you can get any of them, S4 or Note 2...They're both awesome devices ✔

⭐ Do cancel that Infinix Zero order with immediate alacrity !
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ogwhatsapp wants to spoil my career sha sad

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by chigoeze: 5:59am On Nov 26, 2014
Plz house help me purchase walking dead
season one epidodes... Freedom won't work...
D modded apk's I downloaded so far keep
saying file validation failed
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by chigoeze: 6:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Seth250:
Dnt knw what's happenin to etisalat, being downloading and browsing for free for some time nw after exhausting d 1.5gb imei tweak, used abt 1.2gb and it still browses,even after putting off and on my data abt 3 times smiley...

Does d d glo imei tweaking also work for Etisalat subscription?

1 Like

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by hariorh: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2014
chigoeze:

Does d d glo imei tweaking also work for Etisalat subscription?

Question i'd like to know too
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Efostick(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
niqqax...i just downloaded gangstar vegas on my p5……it laqs nd itx nad even in English ....it even crashes sef
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Obiwannn: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
used freestore to download power amp...after a while it stopped working due to verification issues.
can anyone help me with the cracked version pls
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Niscolinx: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Jst heard gta 5 is out, pls someone should help with the download link
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by shaizegotswag: 12:34am On Nov 28, 2014
Please guyz in the house can I upgrade my htc inspire 4G firmware and which version help needed urgently
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by jreyez(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
shaizegotswag:
Please guyz in the house can I upgrade my htc inspire 4G firmware and which version help needed urgently

Contact jreyez.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by jreyez(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Puskin, dragnet, honsule or anyone or even seun... PLS I'm not selling anything on this thread, please move my topic back to the phone section... This topic has been existing since last year.......

I'm not advertising any product or selling... Why move my thread to Internet market.....?? Please, please, please... Act asap.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by shaizegotswag: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
jreyez:

Contact jreyez.
. Pleasw weaz ur contact and is the phone nice?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by jreyez(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Please your guys should resolve this issue with marcjoe, the boy dey disturb me o.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by jreyez(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
shaizegotswag:
. Pleasw weaz ur contact and is the phone nice?

Contact on my signature below.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by osayuwamwen(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
if u need good HD games and u live in Benin just contact or WhatsApp me on 07038471291
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by chriskalel(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
is there any android group users @ whatapp pls add me.no.08102797105. if not i suggest lets create one
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by osayuwamwen(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
anyone living in Benin having problems on how
to port a custom ROM or updated to KitKat
and if u also need good HD game ju
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by jreyez(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Puskin you never wan restore this thread? Not cool o.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by moneybank(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/mubarrakMTNDATA (Best / Cheapest Mtn Data Bundle)

1 Share

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by justicesky24(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Godfire is out www.andropalace.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (219) (Reply)

Waptrick Free Music Download Music, Music Lyrics, Games, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.