Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? (15675 Views)

Gaming Showdown: PS3 Vs Wii Vs Xbox 360 Vs PC / Ps3 Vs. Xbox 360 Vs. Wii? / Ps3 Vs Xbox 360-- The Indisputable War (round 1-12 Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by benalvino(m): 12:38am On Aug 08, 2013
kimco:
Hold on, I think we're misunderstanding each other here. I don't disagree that the xbox 360 is much more efficient for gaming. Even john Carmack, a renowned programmer, co founder of id software chose the 360 over the ps3 for it easier and efficient architecture. Google him.
ps: The initial post you quoted was about the lack of blu ray on the xbox 360 which supposedly was the reason why the 360 hardware wasn't fully utilised. I was simply debunking that assertion with a link and all. Blu ray is only good for movies and 7.1 lossless audio which 90% don't even have. I'm just saying that however big the storage is, if the hardware can't render the graphical asserts on it, then it useless. This means that even if the xbox 360 had a blu ray drive, it's hardware can only render what it is capable of rendering and nothing more. The only advantage it'll have is high quality cutscenes and 7.1 lossless audio (for the audiophiles) nothing more. See the case of the ps3 and blu ray for reference. It isn't outputting any better graphics than it's hardware would allow it (even with xbox beating it out in most multiplatform games even though it is using a common dvd 9 9gb). Blu ray is just a storage device. It isn't a magical dust that makes games look magically better than they're supposed to like Sony made us believe. But at least, with that deception they won the format war. I hope you get me now

the better the graphics the bigger the game... dvd is not enough to get good quality and put in one game... MSG take about 60gig of data it will take 7 to 8 dvd to get MSG on xbox thats why it didnt come to xbox... so dev needs to sacrifice storage for better graphics and cinematic content... you understand what i mean now? dvd is about 8 gig bluray is about 90gig correct me if am wrong.
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by kimco(m): 1:16am On Aug 08, 2013
benalvino:

the better the graphics the bigger the game... dvd is not enough to get good quality and put in one game... MSG take about 60gig of data it will take 7 to 8 dvd to get MSG on xbox thats why it didnt come to xbox... so dev needs to sacrifice storage for better graphics and cinematic content... you understand what i mean now? dvd is about 8 gig bluray is about 90gig correct me if am wrong.
you're wrong. blu ray 25gb, dual layer 50gb (that's for the ps3, though) MGS 4 is full of lossless audio and uncompressed and long cutscences. Those things take a whole lot of space. And if you read the link I gave to you, you would have known that another way to combat the slow read of the blu ray drive was to double the asserts across the disc which also takes space, however, MGS 4 went with the other route, which is: Installing on the hdd, so after every chapter, there is a mandatory installation, can you imagine. Also better graphics doesn't necessarily mean bigger games/more storage needed, rather, the better the hardware needed (refer to games like battle field 3 requirements compared to cod mw on pc) a luxury the consoles don't have, reasons i'm sure you know (it's so obvious a baby would know). And so in order to go around this on the consoles, the devs sacrifice other things like open world for linearity in order to render a few ( eg, God of war 3, uncharted 1,2,3, killzone 2 and 3 and gears of war 1,2,3); dynamic or destructible environments for static ones(eg, halo 4); lower frames per second for higher resolution (eg, forza horizon, devil may cry rebirth)etc. a game with a huge size can have poor graphical asserts while a very good looking game can have a smaller size (eg resistance on ps3 and crysis 2 on xbox 360, respectively) Do you get it now. Any questions
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by benalvino(m): 1:44am On Aug 08, 2013
kimco:
you're wrong. blu ray 25gb, dual layer 50gb (that's for the ps3, though) MGS 4 is full of lossless audio and uncompressed and long cutscences. Those things take a whole lot of space. And if you read the link I gave to you, you would have known that another way to combat the slow read of the blu ray drive was to double the asserts across the disc which also takes space, however, MGS 4 went with the other route, which is: Installing on the hdd, so after every chapter, there is a mandatory installation, can you imagine. Also better graphics doesn't necessarily mean bigger games/more storage needed, rather, the better the hardware needed (refer to games like battle field 3 requirements compared to cod mw on pc) a luxury the consoles don't have, reasons i'm sure you know (it's so obvious a baby would know). And so in order to go around this on the consoles, the devs sacrifice other things like open world for linearity in order to render a few ( eg, God of war 3, uncharted 1,2,3, killzone 2 and 3 and gears of war 1,2,3); dynamic or destructible environments for static ones(eg, halo 4); lower frames per second for higher resolution (eg, forza horizon, devil may cry rebirth)etc. a game with a huge size can have poor graphical asserts while a very good looking game can have a smaller size (eg resistance on ps3 and crysis 2 on xbox 360, respectively) Do you get it now. Any questions

bluray can get up to 200GB. and i still say space is a factor which affects game quality

i know better hardware is needed... if you have the highest monitor with hi resolution then you dont have a good storage disc for hi resolution pictures how can you see the full potential of your monitor? you have 1080p monitor and your drive is floppy disk can you have enough storage to put HD photos in it?

some games gets up to 20gig... let me stop here no need to explain too much.

this answer your question case close
http://www.ps3news.com/X-Box360/will-dvd-size-limitations-affect-the-graphics-of-xbox-360-games/
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by kimco(m): 3:25am On Aug 08, 2013
benalvino:

bluray can get up to 200GB. and i still say space is a factor which affects game quality

i know better hardware is needed... if you have the highest monitor with hi resolution then you dont have a good storage disc for hi resolution pictures how can you see the full potential of your monitor? you have 1080p monitor and your drive is floppy disk can you have enough storage to put HD photos in it?

some games gets up to 20gig... let me stop here no need to explain too much.

this answer your question case close
http://www.ps3news.com/X-Box360/will-dvd-size-limitations-affect-the-graphics-of-xbox-360-games/
stop posting years old articles when real world facts are showing right in your face.
your analogy is quite flawed. Videos are not games. A higher res video is not the same as a higher res game. you can make a game look higher res with only lighting and cell shading (though texture must be improved as well, but they don't take up giangantic space), but to do same on a video involves more. Xbox is outputting games in the same fidelity as ps3 even though they use dvd 9. I when i said the blu ray, i specifically put PS3 in brackets to show the context in which I was talking, did you not see it. The one in the ps3 can't read above the 50gb mark, the new ones however can. Given that more space is good but lack of blu ray didn't limit the full potential of the 360. for the games that required more space, the games were split into multi disc and the option to install them unto your harddrive was always there. So please tell me how it hindered graphics again.

edit: funny how the game (rage) used in the article actually ended up looking better on the 360 than the ps3.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-rage-face-off

1 Like

Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by benalvino(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2013
kimco:
stop posting years old articles when real world facts are showing right in your face.
your analogy is quite flawed. Videos are not games. A higher res video is not the same as a higher res game. you can make a game look higher res with only lighting and cell shading (though texture must be improved as well, but they don't take up giangantic space), but to do same on a video involves more. Xbox is outputting games in the same fidelity as ps3 even though they use dvd 9. I when i said the blu ray, i specifically put PS3 in brackets to show the context in which I was talking, did you not see it. The one in the ps3 can't read above the 50gb mark, the new ones however can. Given that more space is good but lack of blu ray didn't limit the full potential of the 360. for the games that required more space, the games were split into multi disc and the option to install them unto your harddrive was always there. So please tell me how it hindered graphics again.

edit: funny how the game (rage) used in the article actually ended up looking better on the 360 than the ps3.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-rage-face-off

so because September 11 terrorist attack is 10 years or more ago that means its not truth?
i spoke the truth everyone sees it... even final fantasy did not come to 360 because of DVD storage is not on per with bluray... didnt you think if storage like DVD wasnt a problem microsoft will still be using it on xbox one... you should let it go man. i should you proof of what i was saying you claim am bringing old news.
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by kimco(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2013
benalvino:

so because September 11 terrorist attack is 10 years or more ago that means its not truth?
i spoke the truth everyone sees it... even final fantasy did not come to 360 because of DVD storage is not on per with bluray... didnt you think if storage like DVD wasnt a problem microsoft will still be using it on xbox one... you should let it go man. i should you proof of what i was saying you claim am bringing old news.
Okay now you're grasping at straws. The TRUTH as you claim was even debunked when the real thing came out. Theoretical assumptions are not truth and this was proven by the very same game your article was using as a benchmark, what i wanted you to do was post recent articles of the claim that 360 was held back by dvd, which also showed in the real world sense, not old claims that didn't materialise, again your analogy is woefully flawed, comparing an already happened event to an event that was yet to happen (i suggest you read your article again). Even though the argument was in the context of ps3 and 360, i'll come play in your ball park. Xbox one is using the blu ray (the biggest storage around) due to it providing larger cutscenes and lossless audio (1080p or more cutscenes and 7.1 audio) and also larger textures(they really don't take up space). Ms can decide to still use dvd 9 but it means their games will be on multi discs, however, that won't affect the graphical side of things. Only problems comes with disc swapping which the consumers absolutely hate (can be retified by simply installing the game on the hdd) Also the fact that it cost devs more to put games on multiple discs, due to Ms' silly policies. With this, of cos blu ray will look the most appealing storage of choice. Believe me it has nothing to do with graphics. Also the xbox is expected to produce 7.1 lossless audio and higher quality cutscence.To this day the pc still makes use of dvds (some shipping on multiple dics) and it's been outputting better graphics compared to the ps3 and 360 for long. So you see. Final fantasy not being on 360 has absolutely nothing to do with disc space, now see who is talking out of his buttom, lol. Do you know that there was a final fantasy game released on the xbox 360 console (ff xiii)as well as ps3. Infact a similar game was released on the 360 exclusively (lost oddyssey) and came on 5 disc and yet the graphics didn't look any better, only that there was more content (not graphically). Not releasing final fantasy xiv on xbox wasn't due to smaller storage, stop saying things you don't know, dude. Here's a link to the reasons:
www.1up.com/news/final-fantasy-xiv-appearing-xbox.

Please just come to terms with the fact that you don't know what you're talking about so I can bask in my glory.
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by benalvino(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2013
kimco:
Okay now you're grasping at straws. The TRUTH as you claim was even debunked when the real thing came out. Theoretical assumptions are not truth and this was proven by the very same game your article was using as a benchmark, what i wanted you to do was post recent articles of the claim that 360 was held back by dvd, which also showed in the real world sense, not old claims that didn't materialise, again your analogy is woefully flawed, comparing an already happened event to an event that was yet to happen (i suggest you read your article again). Even though the argument was in the context of ps3 and 360, i'll come play in your ball park. Xbox one is using the blu ray (the biggest storage around) due to it providing larger cutscenes and lossless audio (1080p or more cutscenes and 7.1 audio) and also larger textures(they really don't take up space). Ms can decide to still use dvd 9 but it means their games will be on multi discs, however, that won't affect the graphical side of things. Only problems comes with disc swapping which the consumers absolutely hate (can be retified by simply installing the game on the hdd) Also the fact that it cost devs more to put games on multiple discs, due to Ms' silly policies. With this, of cos blu ray will look the most appealing storage of choice. Believe me it has nothing to do with graphics. Also the xbox is expected to produce 7.1 lossless audio and higher quality cutscence.To this day the pc still makes use of dvds (some shipping on multiple dics) and it's been outputting better graphics compared to the ps3 and 360 for long. So you see. Final fantasy not being on 360 has absolutely nothing to do with disc space, now see who is talking out of his buttom, lol. Do you know that there was a final fantasy game released on the xbox 360 console (ff xiii)as well as ps3. Infact a similar game was released on the 360 exclusively (lost oddyssey) and came on 5 disc and yet the graphics didn't look any better, only that there was more content (not graphically). Not releasing final fantasy xiv on xbox wasn't due to smaller storage, stop saying things you don't know, dude. Here's a link to the reasons:

Please just come to terms with the fact that you don't know what you're talking about so I can bask in my glory.

Let me know when konjima port MSG4 to 360... Or when final fantasy comes to 360... Till then my point stands. Am not ready for baseless arguments
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by benalvino(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2013
kimco:

Let me know when konjima port MSG4 to 360... Or when final fantasy comes to 360... Till then my point stands. Am not ready for baseless arguments
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by jjk24(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
benalvino:

Look its not a bad example... I am saying when Sony say their specs on paper doesn't mean its more powerful. Microsoft is a software company that can get more from a machine than Sony will ever get.

The tech behind Xbox one is an example... Direct x... Running on windows nt kernel have 3 OS at same time... Have cloud computing for calculating background stuff etc.

The ps3 was so powerful on papers but it can't do half of what Xbox was doing... I used smart glass with it and many more. Games looks better on Xbox run smooter. Am not a can of single player games... I can manage GTA COD BF FIFA Tekken. That's all. I dont go about buying exclusive games all the time. I need forza too... Its alot better than GT now.

I live in the UK and using Xbox live alone will make you think twice of Sony.

its not Microsoft fault that Sony can't do what Xbox can... Calling them microscam shows how fanboyisb and blind you are. Sony brag how their system was a better media all in one gaming system because of only them have bluray this generation. Now ms have better features you are talking BS.

Does the media box stops you for playing games or you can do more with it... Think of pluging your dstv to Xbox and integrate both to work together. Talk to your dstv etc.

You just a blind guy.
you are a Nigerian stop talking like a fool... Or those fanboys in ign... How has Microsoft treat you?

I bet Sony is loosing money from ps3 because of people like you who install homebrew on their PS and pirate cds... Sony did not make any profit from PS 3 thanks to people like you. And Microsoft is trying to help developers you are saying rubbish. You dont even think before you spit BS
badly dev treated me badly big time wen I buy a console I expect all features 2 b dere wit out me payin an extra fee or enifin u can't even record videos on. D damn tin if u dnt av a live subscribtion wich is one of d features I was excited bout n also badly cus of d damn headache d cOnsole wuld giv me 1stly I av 2 connect it 2 d internet 4 d 1st time secondly mandatory disc installs?!! N also I wnt b able 2 enjy sum games wit out an internet cnnection.. N wahts wrng wit ppl.. If sum1 sgot a diff opinion bout sumfin is talkin BS. U xbots r 2 loyal 2 yur brand uv 4gtten dey r surpose 2 b loyal 2 u ... Am naht gnna argue no mre kip surpportin ms... Guess u guys lyk givin out yur money cus of sum fancy features .. Blaah
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by benalvino(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
jjk24: badly dev treated me badly big time wen I buy a console I expect all features 2 b dere wit out me payin an extra fee or enifin u can't even record videos on. D damn tin if u dnt av a live subscribtion wich is one of d features I was excited bout n also badly cus of d damn headache d cOnsole wuld giv me 1stly I av 2 connect it 2 d internet 4 d 1st time secondly mandatory disc installs?!! N also I wnt b able 2 enjy sum games wit out an internet cnnection.. N wahts wrng wit ppl.. If sum1 sgot a diff opinion bout sumfin is talkin BS. U xbots r 2 loyal 2 yur brand uv 4gtten dey r surpose 2 b loyal 2 u ... Am naht gnna argue no mre kip surpportin ms... Guess u guys lyk givin out yur money cus of sum fancy features .. Blaah

dev are the people who make the cd you buy... they are the people who makes fifa pes call of duty not people who makes the machine... your mumu just show! so no need to take you seriously. you dont even know what you are talking about.
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by kimco(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
benalvino:

There is a final fantasy on the 360 Jesus christ (final fantasy xiii)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dGPtevO43yQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdGPtevO43yQ

Mgs 4 is a ps3 exclusive, it won't come on the 360 for the same reason gears of war or halo won't come on ps3. Now you're jux being silly dude. Jux stop embarrasing yourself already.

1 Like

Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by kimco(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
jjk24: badly dev treated me badly big time wen I buy a console I expect all features 2 b dere wit out me payin an extra fee or enifin u can't even record videos on. D damn tin if u dnt av a live subscribtion wich is one of d features I was excited bout n also badly cus of d damn headache d cOnsole wuld giv me 1stly I av 2 connect it 2 d internet 4 d 1st time secondly mandatory disc installs?!! N also I wnt b able 2 enjy sum games wit out an internet cnnection.. N wahts wrng wit ppl.. If sum1 sgot a diff opinion bout sumfin is talkin BS. U xbots r 2 loyal 2 yur brand uv 4gtten dey r surpose 2 b loyal 2 u ... Am naht gnna argue no mre kip surpportin ms... Guess u guys lyk givin out yur money cus of sum fancy features .. Blaah
Who said you can't play games without an internet connection. That policy was receded. Keep up.
Nb: I am a hermit who hates misinfomation, not a lemming/xbot, b4 u start to accuse me too.
I agree with the live payment though that sucks big time, but it is superior to psn, no doubt about it.
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by benalvino(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
kimco:
There is a final fantasy on the 360 Jesus christ (final fantasy xiii)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dGPtevO43yQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdGPtevO43yQ

Mgs 4 is a ps3 exclusive, it won't come on the 360 for the same reason gears of war or halo won't come on ps3. Now you're jux being silly dude. Jux stop embarrasing yourself already.

ok.. my bad about FF...but read this. my point still stands
http://www.gamesradar.com/5-reasons-metal-gear-solid-4-will-never-come-to-360/
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by unmask: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
After you guys are thru arguing lemme know....well op the xbox360 is hackable and u can run your games from your hard disk without issues....I have got 75 games on my console...latest and series...if you need help on that holla....07061293303
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by kimco(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
benalvino:

ok.. my bad about FF...but read this. my point still stands
http://www.gamesradar.com/5-reasons-metal-gear-solid-4-will-never-come-to-360/

'' Now, consider the following: Blu-ray discs offer a whopping 50 gigabytes of data storage, while a dual-layer DVD carries around 8.5. Assuming it wasn't fantastically compressed to fit the format, MGS4 on the 360 would need to either suffer noticeable cuts, or fill six DVDs. And that would mean a lot of mid-game disc-swapping, something
we haven't really had to put up with since the
PSone days.''

Do you see that, in other to bypass the storage limitation, kojima san said the 360 would need 6 dvds, something he isn't willing to do, due to cost (remember the ms policies i mentioned) and his perfectionist personality (seriously that guy needs to chill) Besides mgs was a game full of high quality cutscences which can be very long, and lossless audio (already told you about these two guys and how they hog storage space). See how forza 4 looks better than gt5 or even gears of war 3 looks technically better than MGS4 even tho they come on 2 discs (1 for offline and another for online for both games) as compared to the mentioned ps3 games on blu ray. Blu ray helps with content (as seen with gt5 packing more cars than forza), No doubt, but they don't really affect graphics.
plus did you read reason 4 and 5 of your article? Affirms my point. i'm beggining to doubt you actually read the articles you post thoroughly.
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by kimco(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
unmask: After you guys are thru arguing lemme know....well op the xbox360 is EASILY hackable and u can run your games from your hard disk without issues JUST LIKE THE PS3....I have got 75 games on my console...latest and series...if you need help on that holla....07061293303
I fixed that for you (in caps)
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by benalvino(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
kimco:

'' Now, consider the following: Blu-ray discs offer a whopping 50 gigabytes of data storage, while a dual-layer DVD carries around 8.5. Assuming it wasn't fantastically compressed to fit the format, MGS4 on the 360 would need to either suffer noticeable cuts, or fill six DVDs. And that would mean a lot of mid-game disc-swapping, something
we haven't really had to put up with since the
PSone days.''

Do you see that, in other to bypass the storage limitation, kojima san said the 360 would need 6 dvds, something he isn't willing to do, due to cost (remember the ms policies i mentioned) and his perfectionist personality (seriously that guy needs to chill) Besides mgs was a game full of high quality cutscences which can be very long, and lossless audio (already told you about these two guys and how they hog storage space). See how forza 4 looks better than gt5 or even gears of war 3 looks technically better than MGS4 even tho they come on 2 discs (1 for offline and another for online for both games) as compared to the mentioned ps3 games on blu ray. Blu ray helps with content (as seen with gt5 packing more cars than forza), No doubt, but they don't really affect graphics.
plus did you read reason 4 and 5 of your article? Affirms my point. i'm beggining to doubt you actually read the articles you post thoroughly.

again you are still arguing with fact... that statement plus the one about a game looking better on PS3 vs 360 from the site i first showed is enough to tell you that DVD is not enough... they can manage 2 dvd's but 3 is insane cause they will loose money from royalties and still sell the Game for the price of 1 dvd... you can choose to accept that the dvd had limitations or you leave it...

Konjima also said 50gig wasnt enough for what he wanted for the ps3... Am done arguing with you on this... while the xbox is better... it should have been even more awesome should it come with bluray at first... On Next Cod and some other games and one reason may be cause of its still on DVD...
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by Freiburger(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
The PS3 controller seems to be more sensitive than that of the the Xbox360 while playing the fifa 13. I dont know much about other games with the PS3, i just got mein not so long ago.
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by benalvino(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Freiburger: The PS3 controller seems to be more sensitive than that of the the Xbox360 while playing the fifa 13. I dont know much about other game with the PS3, i just got meine not so long ago.

people say the Xbox controller is better... But for me i think am just used to PS controller... I also like using Keyboard and mouse for first person shooters... I like pc gaming more... but i need console because everything is focused on console...
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by kimco(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
benalvino:

again you are still arguing with fact... that statement plus the one about a game looking better on PS3 vs 360 from the site i first showed is enough to tell you that DVD is not enough... they can manage 2 dvd's but 3 is insane cause they will loose money from royalties and still sell the Game for the price of 1 dvd... you can choose to accept that the dvd had limitations or you leave it...

Konjima also said 50gig wasnt enough for what he wanted for the ps3... Am done arguing with you on this... while the xbox is better... it should have been even more awesome should it come with bluray at first... On Next Cod and some other games and one reason may be cause of its still on DVD...
What da hell dude, you mean the site which i countered with another site implying the real world performance negates ur site's (digital foundary to be exact. Any gamer would know how reliable they are when it comes to technicalities) theoretical assumptions? I even supplied a link to show it, do you deliberately ignore my links. Kojima siad all that, yet kojima hardly used the full blu ray.

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=314466

And why dafuq are you repeating the same thing i have been saying, seriously. I have even stated the limitation of the dvd (cost and disc swapping). You have failed to even point out that any game on the ps3 that was on the xbox 360 has favoured the ps3 in terms of better graphics due to blu ray. Or even exclusives having better graphics due to blu ray. The xbox 360 would've been awesome for if it had a blu ray no doubt, for movies (cos frankly that was sony's aim all along, just like with ps2 and dvd, that's where the real money comes from in respect to disc format), to reduce cost to devs in some cases and to curb disc swapping in some games. NOT TO IMPROVE GRAPHICS. Seriously isn't there anyone who has knowledge of these things that can help me drill my point into this guy? He's really lost.
Jesus, it's like arguing with a brick wall.

Ps: READ THE LINKS I PROVIDE, MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN SOMETHING.
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by jjk24(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
benalvino:

dev are the people who make the cd you buy... they are the people who makes fifa pes call of duty not people who makes the machine... your mumu just show! so no need to take you seriously. you dont even know what you are talking about.
l0ls uv misunderst00d me sha I meant they av ?!!! I was talkin bOut microscam dude GOsh hw wuld I saai devel0perrs mak ma cns0le nawa 0
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by unmask: 3:26am On Aug 10, 2013
kimco:
I fixed that for you (in caps)
well there is hacking and there is HACKING.....in iphone language hacking a ps3 now would be called using GEVEY SIM while hacking a Xbox 360 would be called FACTORY UNLOCK
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by kimco(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
unmask: well there is hacking and there is HACKING.....in iphone language hacking a ps3 now would be called using GEVEY SIM while hacking a Xbox 360 would be called FACTORY UNLOCK
hence the phrase...''easily hackable''. The ps3 can be hacked, Jux not as easily as the xbox 360.
If he's not crazy enough to connect his hacked ps3 to the internet then i think he'll be safe from the GEVEY SIM SCENERIO.
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by monkeysmoke(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: The Xbox 360 has slightly better graphics than the ps3, and Xbox live is better than the psn. but the ps3 has blue ray n better exclusives (i think... tho none beats halo 3 :p)and would never die on you if you buy a good console.

Ive got an xbox 360, havent had an problems. it jus depends on you.
Dude you will be better off as a comedian.
How on earth can you say 360 has better graphics than PS3? Are you sure you've played lots of PS3 games?.
Let me tell ya something, the best graphics on 360 till date are Gears of War 3 and Halo 4 but the look outdated compared to PS3 exclusives like Uncharted 2-3 , Killzone 2-3, God of war 3, Heavy rain, Last of us.

Dude Uncharted 2 came 2009 on PS3 yet it still looks miles better than anything on 360 today.

The Last Of Us is just something else on its own.
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by benalvino(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2013
monkeysmoke:
Dude you will be better off as a comedian.
How on earth can you say 360 has better graphics than PS3? Are you sure you've played lots of PS3 games?.
Let me tell ya something, the best graphics on 360 till date are Gears of War 3 and Halo 4 but the look outdated compared to PS3 exclusives like Uncharted 2-3 , Killzone 2-3, God of war 3, Heavy rain, Last of us.

Dude Uncharted 2 came 2009 on PS3 yet it still looks miles better than anything on 360 today.

The Last Of Us is just something else on its own.

Are you serious?
Or you haven't played much games
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by stanlee303(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2013
Hmmm to Me
XBOX: GRAPHICS 100%
Because the xbox graphics are much lighter even on an LED TV
PS3: the Graphics appear Much darker even on AN LCD TV even if you adjust your tv brightness (you are free to compare if you like)
XBOX 360: has a 30% less Glitch Rate than the Ps3 glitches like Characters body getting through the Wall floating in Mid air and etc
The PS3: has a 60% glitch rate as I have explained
The Xbox 360 controller: when I hold the Controller for the Xbox it feels bulky Expensive and more attractive but Let's not Lie its true
The PS3: Tell me the Truth the pad seems cheap in your arms tongue
The PSN: more easier to get Through than the Xbox Live because the Xbox live is Not available in Our. Region
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by jjk24(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2013
stanlee303: Hmmm to Me
XBOX: GRAPHICS 100%
Because the xbox graphics are much lighter even on an LED TV
PS3: the Graphics appear Much darker even on AN LCD TV even if you adjust your tv brightness (you are free to compare if you like)
XBOX 360: has a 30% less Glitch Rate than the Ps3 glitches like Characters body getting through the Wall floating in Mid air and etc
The PS3: has a 60% glitch rate as I have explained
The Xbox 360 controller: when I hold the Controller for the Xbox it feels bulky Expensive and more attractive but Let's not Lie its true
The PS3: Tell me the Truth the pad seems cheap in your arms tongue
The PSN: more easier to get Through than the Xbox Live because the Xbox live is Not available in Our. Region

wich part dnt ppl geht texture p0ping n glitches has nfn 2 d0 wit d c0ns0le its sef 0r u mean its daht d ps3 can't run games. Wit 0ut it avin glitches .glitches r caused cus 0f wrng c0ding n prgramming nt cus 0f d c0s0le s0 its d devs fault if d ps3s versi0n is gl itchy. D ps3 chipset is very c0mplicated s0 its harder 2 c0de 4 dan d xb0x dahts y multiplats games luk better 0n d xb0x dah d0esnt av 2 d0 wit ps3s capability if u wanna test daht ull test wit exclusives n can u menti0n hw many glitches u can find in games lyk uncharted 2 3. Killz0ne 3 g0d 0f war 3 ? 0r sumfin N0Te all games av glitches th0ugh n0 game is perfect buh glitches as nfn 2 d0 wit d cns0le it sef n wit d ps3s pad ?!! U sure cheap?!! U nt lykin sumfin d0esnt mak it inferi0r. 0r cheap its jst dwn 2 preference s0 stp d hatin talk n b h0nest cheap?!! B0th gamepads use d same kidda materials cus I dnt geht cheap?!!
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by stanlee303(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
My guy do you know what microsoft is VS sony MICRO|SOFT vs sony?? Sorry to say but are you high?
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by stanlee303(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
I have a ps3 toooooo..... Do you know and please google up the xbox 360 controller..... If you have never seen it before!!!!angry
Re: PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? by jjk24(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
stanlee303: I have a ps3 toooooo..... Do you know and please google up the xbox 360 controller..... If you have never seen it before!!!!angry
d0 u mean d xb0x pad luks fancy 0r luks expensive?!! Ma rummates sg0t an xb0x s0 I play wit d pad all d time s0 wtf u talkin. B0ut?!! It luks better dan d ps3s pad buH dah d0esnt mean it d ps3 pad luks cheap hw d0es it luk cheap I dnt geht shey na d plastic luk lyk fake ni 0r if u drp am d tin dey break cus I dnt geht ?!! Na wa 0 dey flex sha jst knw d diff btw fancy 0r pretty n c0stly laa#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GOD Fire(android) / Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out / 10 Popular Video Games Series That Will Literally Die In The Next Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.