Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. (7367 Views)

Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride / Nairalander With Linda Ikeji / WOW! Meet The World's Tallest Man And His Beautiful W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
berem: are you not dark too? You wey black like when nepa take light for night.mtscheeew! grin
grin grin lol
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
dasparrow:

Are you not darker than midnight? In fact, your own is even worse because you are darker than midnight, have pimples all over your face and your eyes are red/yellowish like someone smoking Igbo (marijuana). So what are you talking about? Please go and sit down somewhere. Darkie like you!

@Post

Your sisters are pretty. Nice pictures.
tank u jor. 1million likes.
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
slimyem: The lady in green has the look of a celeb . cool
3 thousand likes 2 u jor.
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
more pixturez.am so proud of my sistaz jawe.to al those doubting thomases.i hv ntn 2 say.jst luk at it wel 2 confirm.more pix cumin....i tel ya.4 fyn sixtas no eazi.

Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
were is my pipu nw. @chilisauce wia una dn go nw?
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
chili,berem and co,wia una don go nw.mk una cum comment.i must get dia. Frnt page.mods i beg.
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 12:03am On Aug 23, 2013
mods frnt page na.i prms i wl post more pichturz
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by andyanders: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2013
sunsky29: mods frnt page na.i prms i wl post more pichturz

Lovely sisters. May God give them the best husbands EVER, when their time comes so that you maintain this lovely relationship you all got.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
andyanders:

Lovely sisters. May God give them the best husbands EVER, when their time comes so that you maintain this lovely relationship you all got.

tanks sir.bt i wl miss them wn they ar al married.i wl always mis dm.
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by andyanders: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
sunsky29: tanks sir.bt i wl miss them wn they ar al married.i wl always mis dm.
Listen, the represent your mother and your father and they cannot abandon you. Because God Almighty will continue to be there for you and your sisters and I see a very great family in the future within your siblings. Always commit your life to God and the snake issue, if I were you, seek a true man of God to pray for your family. God is in control hence your sister saw the snake during the day.
What if the snake crawled into your room. So God is in control and no evil one will destroy any of you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
andyanders: Listen, the represent your mother and your father and they cannot abandon you. Because God Almighty will continue to be there for you and your sisters and I see a very great family in the future within your siblings. Always commit your life to God and the snake issue, if I were you, seek a true man of God to pray for your family. God is in control hence your sister saw the snake during the day.
What if the snake crawled into your room. So God is in control and no evil one will destroy any of you.
bros tanks a lot..bt 1 is married.d 1st gal.her pix ain't here.
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by andyanders: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
sunsky29: bros tanks a lot..bt 1 is married.d 1st gal.her pix ain't here.

God will make a way.
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
tanks bros
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Buy 1 get 2 half price %75 discount
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
REALITY101: Buy 1 get 2 half price %75 discount
buy what?
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2013
Op u con tel me say dey fyn pass jolie
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2013
cerebral assain: Op u con tel me say dey fyn pass jolie
u nogo undastand.u must b a racist o.na bks them black.u wan tok say if i dash u 1 4 fri u nogo take.
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2013
sunsky29: u nogo undastand.u must b a racist o.na bks them black.u wan tok say if i dash u 1 4 fri u nogo take.
lol I no b racist oo,buh if u dash me free no qualms ,xpecially d 1 in yellow grin
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
lol I no b racist oo,buh if u dash me free no qualms ,xpecially d 1 in yellow grin
woman wrapper.
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
inme:

If dem put am for front page wetin go con happen? Rubbish. love-vendor like you

Make i see the MUMU mod wey go put this track for front page
bad belle is allowwed
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
duni04:

you and your sisters are not front page material
post a pix of u n ur sisters let's compare which is fp material
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
demelza:
This one wey u dey beg for frontpage, I hope you get stamina to withstand Nairalanders bad mouths. In case u no know, some of dem no well so expect anyhow comment.
Blessed are you among women jare!
ok sir
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Cashkhiid:
angry E neva enta frontpage??
bros na na 2015 e nver still enter
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
AbuMikey:
OP Ama Pope! Gimme their contacts!

Be Nice cool
bro this is 2015 since dis thread nver entr fp? I bin dey 100 level when I post this pix nw I dey 300 level he nver stiill enter fp
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
sobastical:

Sorry ooo, mr solicitor na there you go old...lubbish
bad belle is allowed...shout out to my sisters...I just wantd it to appear in fp so my sisters will kw hw much I love them...wats d big deal?
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
AbuMikey:
No wahala,.....E go enta FP b4 2pm 2moro!!!!
Make sure say u gimme their BB pin immediately e enta FP oo,cos I need to pray with them! cool
dis tin nver still entr fp? Chai seun e b like person go old. Bfr e see waitn him post wen him bin young for fp o
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rolexol:
hmmm...u seem look alik but d middle sist..ar u sure she is one of u or frm anoda mother to ur dad?
we r all frm same parent
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
andyanders:
Listen, the represent your mother and your father and they cannot abandon you. Because God Almighty will continue to be there for you and your sisters and I see a very great family in the future within your siblings. Always commit your life to God and the snake issue, if I were you, seek a true man of God to pray for your family. God is in control hence your sister saw the snake during the day.
tanks for the encouragement
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
op It's obvious they are not for sale shey you go fit dash me one
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by sunsky29(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
machinegundammy:
op It's obvious they are not for sale shey you go fit dash me one
which one
Re: A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. by okwabayi(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
Beauty, they say, really lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Let me keep quiet before I kill people's egos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. / Platinumnk: Dearest is Doin Fine / Muhammadu's Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.