Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE (19007 Views)

5 Types Of Lecturers In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
For Those Who Graduated From Uniben: LIST OF SACKED LECTURERS IN UNIBEN
1. DR. ENDURANCE OPHORI - MICROBIOLOGY - SEX AND MONEY
2. MRS. AKORTHA - MICROBIOLOGY - MONEY
3. ENGR. GODFREY ARIAVE - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING - SEX AND MONEY
4. DR. FRANK OSAGIEDE - MATHEMATICS - SEX AND MONEY
5. MR. CHETE - COMPUTER SCIENCE - MONEY
6. DR. MIKE OMIOGBERALE - ZOOLOGY - MONEY
7. MR. ONI OJO - PHYSICS - SEX AND MONEY
8. ENGR. ALUYO - ENGINEERING - SEX AND MONEY
9. DR. A. JIDEONWO - CHEMISTRY - SEX
10. DR. CY ISIKHWENE - MATHS - SEX AND MONEY.....thankGod for justice

i was not suprised when i saw ENGR. GODFREY ARIAVE, that man was a complete fooooool in mechanical engineering Dept, and another idiot that loves money alot is Dr. Ebunilo of Mech Engineering Dept.
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
What evidence do you have that you are not lying against these men?
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by mjay(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
hmmmmmmm
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

mr. Man, what shall it profit me if i lie against these men? The news is everywhere online.
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Triplejax(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Well.. Sometimz there r real idiots distroyin d future of 9geria
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by UGOCHUKWU3: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
I believe This story and i think is long overdue,having passed through chemistry and chemical engr depts in Uniden,am nt in any way suprise that these names cropped up,it has never been a hidden stuff,jst dat it took this long.
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Omexonomy: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
Guy it is real they are more than that let say up to fifteen
maxwello.yg:
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Am i still in romance section?
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Harbosede02: Am i still in romance section?

yea
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by BlessedFellow: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
lrguru: For Those Who Graduated From Uniben: LIST OF SACKED LECTURERS IN UNIBEN

i was not suprised when i saw ENGR. GODFREY ARIAVE, that man was a complete fooooool in mechanical engineering Dept, and another idiot that loves money alot is Dr. Ebunilo of Mech Engineering Dept.

Jideonwo has been reported to be randy by a number of persons. I do not know much about Ariave and Aluyo. I did not know Oni-Ojo was among the sacked lecturers, no wonder I have not seen him recently.

I will try to verify the above because I am yet to see an official circular confirming that.
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by frostbyte: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
Many of them old and relentless, Jideonwo should have been castrated , then shot...isikhwene and osagiede castrated . So notorious and they did it with bragging .I used to wander why those cult guys left them alone
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
BlessedFellow:

Jideonwo has been reported to be randy by a number of persons. I do not know much about Ariave and Aluyo. I did not know Oni-Ojo was among the sacked lecturers, no wonder I have not seen him recently.

I will try to verify the above because I am yet to see an official circular confirming that.

Ariave was a He-goat
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by MizEmerald(f): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
God will still punish more of them especially those in mgt science,social science and arts,a lecturer in ENL disvirgined one of my innocent skool sis in her 100l.
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
lrguru: For Those Who Graduated From Uniben: LIST OF SACKED LECTURERS IN UNIBEN

Its a lie joooor... This list is false, goodness... Who is deceiving us with this list... Am a student of uniben, Mechanical Engineering, pls leave

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
MizEmerald: God will still punish more of them especially those in mgt science,social science and arts,a lecturer in ENL disvirgined one of my innocent skool sis in her 100l.
why did she play along? She should have reported the man to the school authority. Or will the VC and his crew demand s3x from the reporter as well?
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
MizEmerald: God will still punish more of them especially those in mgt science,social science and arts,a lecturer in ENL disvirgined one of my innocent skool sis in her 100l.
You are cute tho
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
ariave,oni-ojo,osagede dose guys don meet their waterloo.
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
This is great!!!

I know Francis Osagiede personally...the guy deserves his sack...in fact it is long overdue. The guy is what you would tag the DEVIL'S INCARNATE...He was a menace to both male and female students in that department.
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2013
Osagiede tot me MTH in 100 level over 10years ago
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by suncerinza(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2013
BlessedFellow:

You re rite man, Jideonwon should have been shot nd castrated and sent to hell where he really belongs... that man is evil...
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by EMMYD01(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2013
I love dis. Make them sack them all. Imagine, they want finish our gals b4 we marry dem. Honestly, this kind of this too common in nigerian universities and it must stop.
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Kx: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2013
Some prominent names in Faculty of Social Sicence are not there.
Abi lecturers when dey collect sexxxx and money "in lieu" of "sorting" nor dey make the list?
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by betran65: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
I graduated frm Maths department n yes I passed thruogh dis men, though I neva had problems wit Osageda nor Isikwene bt God knows dat the ones I had problem wit dat are not on dis list shld b praying ooh cos weda dey get sacked or not wen am ready 4 dem Benin is nt far @ all,well enof said na their wife n children I dey pity 4 sha. I hope Dr Ewere is listening
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by ritux: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
maxwello.yg:

lrguru:

mr. Man, what shall it profit me if i lie against these men? The news is everywhere online.

[size=18pt]My guy you are lying.

Uniben actually sacked some staffs (lecturers and non-teaching) but that list up there is just not correct. That was a petition published in 2009. Here is the link:

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1664.html

Get your facts right.
[/size]
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by ritux: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) yesterday gave an insight into why it sacked some senior members of staff. It said they were sacked for admission racketeering, changing of students’ grade and collection of money from students for several services.

Those affected included a professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering, two doctors from the Department of Mathematics, three lecturers from the Department of Production Engineering and History and International Studies, a lecturer from the Optometry Department and four lecturers from the Department of Microbiology.

A university source said one of them forged signatures of principal officials to secure employment for some persons.

A statement by the institution’s spokesman, Harris Osarenren, said the officials were dismissed for misconduct.

He said the workers were sacked after the Governing Council approved their dismissal, following recommendations of a disciplinary committee.

Non-academic staff affected included those in the security unit, a clerical officer and a worker in the office of the vice chancellor.

Source: www.thenationonlineng.net/new/why-we-sacked-13-dons-by-uniben/
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by iamsexy: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
lrguru:

Mr man see as dem open your yansh for here. To prove that are wrong, Engr Ariave is in Mechanical dept but mechanical was not even mentioned from what the school said
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by crisycent: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Osagiede was my lecturer and very close friend. He has slept with many of my course mate and even gist me how they mourn in bed. He is a complete screw head.
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by mojaif: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
i'm a graduate of mathematics uniben. thank GOD for justice on Cy and Frank. No one can escape the long arm of the Lord. i hope the others learn from this and repent.
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by rycon07: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
all the names here are confirmed, these guys were nuisance. i graduated from faculty of science and know these guys wella.
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Joshuahunpe(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Kuic: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=lrguru]For Those Who Graduated From Uniben: LIST OF SACKED LECTURERS IN UNIBEN

i finished frm chemistry dept,uniben,Dr Jideonwo is long overdue to be sacked,men dat man was something else.
Oni-Ojo was also terrible in physics dept
Re: List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE by Louis055(m): 2:30am On Jul 22, 2014
Its a big lie ooooooo... Infact Oni-Ojo is my Phy 109, 111 and 113 lecturer.. And he is there till date.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minister Reiterates Ban On Post UTME. / Worst Schools In Nigeria? / Fynestboi Emerges OAU Students' Union Secretary General-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.