Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance (18735 Views)

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Feedmemore(f): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Jamaica is not only notorious for reggae music and world class sprinters, but also for its hatred of gays.

Yesterday a 17-year-old transvestite was mobbed at a street dance in Irwin, Montego Bay.

According to reports reaching Urban Islandz, the teen cross dressing male was dancing with another male when a female recognized him and told others at the party he was not a female.

A man at the party held the teen and discovered he was in fact a male. Patrons reportedly beaten, chopped and stabbed the teen to death.

His body was dumped in bushes. Police discovered his body at approximately 5 a.m. near the Orange Main Road.

http://urbanislandz.com/2013/07/23/jamaican-teen-transvestite-chopped-stabbed-to-death-at-street-dance/

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by abuliveyoung(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ooosh! U got served. KILL DEM ALL! #operation-no-place-4-gay#

11 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
That's too bad.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by free2ryhme: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
see as person nine months take waka ooo

RIP!

SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
R.I.P to the dead.

That was a very barbaric act carried out by the Jamos.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Arosa(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
abuliveyoung: Ooosh! U got served. KILL DEM ALL! #operation-no-place-4-gay#
You think like the evil people that killed him. too bad.

15 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nomski0(f): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Why take the law into your hands? Who gave them right to kill him just because he's gay
Why not leave the judgement/punishment for God.......he definately knows best.

7 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Being a gay in Jamaica is very risky.

RIP.

4 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by fishkaveli(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
I don't even know what 2 comment

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2013

Y U Do Dis, Jamaica? Y U Do Dis Humanity? Y So Much Hate In World? sad sad sad
But Y U Do Dis, boy? Y U B Heavy Mumu? Shey U wan look like RuPaul? Y U No Know U Worwor No Be Small?

6 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by wrench: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
What's the ish with people and someones sexual orientation?.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
hmmmmm reminds me of Christianity back then. instead it was Heretics instead.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Let's see what Cameron has to say about this.I have to personally commend that girl that was able to identify the idiiot and his death shows that a large portion of humans are still sensible and respect what was/is made for man and woman.just identify them and treat their fu'c'k up anywhere you see them.

Say no to Homosexuality !

20 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by supaeagles(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Let's see what Cameron has to say about this.I have to personally commend that girl that was able to identify the idiiot and his death shows that a large portion of humans are still sensible and respect what was/is made for man and woman. just identify them and treat their fu'c'k up anywhere you see them. Say no to Homosexuality !

RIP .... cry .... let him who is without sin, cast the first stone undecided

7 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by talksankey: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
why na brother? i hate this gay thing too but is killing them d solution?

6 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Jenny20(f): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
No man on this earth is greater than GOD ALMIGHTY! You don't give life you can't take it away!
GOD said THOU SHALT NOT KILL!!

The words you write and believe is your word against GOD he told us all the following words:
Romans 12:17-21 (New King James Version)
New King James Version (NKJV)

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[a] says the Lord. 20 Therefore
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

18 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by bimflash(f): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
hmmnn
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Fabianoribhabor: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
wonder wat british prime minister feel abt dis. sad
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by redsun(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Untamed animals,killing their fellow human being for just being himself. If oyinbo throw banana at such people,we will all start moaning.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Reachyrich(f): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
What a mess.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by CeaserB: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
shocked GOSH. IT's HARDER BEING A JAMAICAN GAY THEN. STAY PUT ELSE YOU GeT LYNCHED. R.I.P TO THE DEAD DUDE THO' I PRAY THE PERPETRATORS GET SERVED FOR THEIR CRIME. angry

...On A Side Note; Why Would A Gay Transvestite Nigga Go Public Dancing With A Random Dude (Who's Probably Straight) That Almost Equals A Suicide Attempt (Not That I Support Murder Tho), Most Of Us Straight Dudes Don't Take Homosexuality For Granted - It's A No-Go Area.
One Ought To know and Understand Who They Mingle With.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Jenny20: No man on this earth is greater than GOD ALMIGHTY! You don't give life you can't take it away!
GOD said THOU SHALT NOT KILL!!

The words you write and believe is your word against GOD he told us all the following words:
Romans 12:17-21 (New King James Version)
New King James Version (NKJV)

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[a] says the Lord. 20 Therefore
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Nice Religion but terrible followers.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by HezronLorraine(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
SimonAndal:
But Y U Do Dis, boy? Y U B Heavy Mumu? Shey U wan look like RuPaul? Y U No Know U Worwor No Be Small?
welcome back from hibernation.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by HezronLorraine(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
This news Is small talk.two gay guys were beaten to death in Haiti by Christian Evangelicals motivated mob.
Its unbecoming of Jamaica to being the Homophobe's Capital of planet earth.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Fxwarrior: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
SimonAndal:

Let's call a spade a spade. That boy is beautiful.Check second picture, but that doesn't mean he should turn gay.Now he's dead.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by overkillR(f): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
They deserve to be killed because they are gays and trannies

You sound like a dude from a certain religion known to have caused mankind more sorrow than joy.

I may be wrong though!

~Bluetooth:

Let's see what Cameron has to say about this.I have to personally commend that girl that was able to identify the idiiot and his death shows that a large portion of humans are still sensible and respect what was/is made for man and woman.just identify them and treat their fu'c'k up anywhere you see them.

Say no to Homosexuality !
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by beckyobvious: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Na wa o. This shows that jesus will come soon make ur crooked ways straight

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: welcome back from hibernation.
_

Glad to know somebody missed me. But I was never gone, just dialled down my rate of posting. Exam things. But I'm through, so yay! 2 more years to freedom!!!
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Fxwarrior: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
overkill®:

They deserve to be killed because they are gays and trannies

You sound like a dude from a certain religion known to have caused mankind more sorrow than joy.

I may be wrong though!

Na your username dey worry you
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
SimonAndal:

Guy,are u on that ''Weed'' again?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Adama Barrow Takes An Oath At His Inauguration, Officially Sworn In / China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red / Boris Johnson Wins Parliamentary Majority In UK Snap Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.