Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,789 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den (1533 Views)

Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died / Romans Threw True Christianity To The Lions / Let The Mouths Of The Lions Be Shut. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
well about 30 minutes ago i figured that there are 150 psalms written by several prophets so why not try to write my own psalms pretending as if i was a prophet of old. grin well it is titled

THE PSALMS OF OBADIAH777 IN THE SIXTH TRUMPET OF THE LIONS DEN

[b]oh lord ye have made me possess the sins of my youth
I possess days of darkness and vanity
uncertainty and rotteness fill my belly
i have been compassed about by a zoo of strange animals
the beasts of the field
the fowls of the heaven
the fishes of the sea
cattles and wild dogs have compassed me round about
the young lions gnaw on my carcase
and the eagles hover over my bones
I am become a spoil and no one says, restore
My eyes fail from longing
Corruption doth triumph
and the law doth never go forth
because I have been compassed about by beasts of the field
thou hath abandoned my soul in the lions den
i have become meat for the prey
thou hath abandoned my soul in the ark
I lie in desolation in the wilderness
my branches art withered
and my root is dried up
thou art angry with me o lord
i will lie in the dust
and possess my lot
when thou come callin I will
earnestly give ear to thy laws and statutes
i will give myself unto thee
and walk in thy statutes
thou will recompense the wicked
thou will discover his iniquity until thy find none
brimstone and hail will thy rain on his habitation
his mountain shall be laid desolate
all the goods which he hath taken by the force of the sword will he restore
he shall be made from a mountain into a valley
their shall be darkness in his habitation
his light shall be put out after him
he shall serve those whom he hath oppressed
and will seek his bread out of the clefts of the rock
it shall not go well with him
he shall be a vagabond
and a spoil
and everyone who see him shall spoil without
because he hath not shown mercy to the poor and afflicted
mercy shall not be shown to him
selah
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mad man
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by alienvirus: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Beretta92: Mad man
Lol. Obadiah is a one man battalion just like Musiwa in Politics section.

Though shall not call Obadiah a mad man cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
wink
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
alienvirus: Lol. Obadiah is a one man battalion just like Musiwa in Politics section.

Though shall not call Obadiah a mad man cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided
what he does not know is that mad is the new sane and sane is the new mad. any sane person in this current world is actually mad and any mad person is actually sane. if you know what am talking about cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by alienvirus: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
obadiah777: what he does not know is that mad is the new sane and sane is the new mad. any sane person in this current world is actually mad and any mad person is actually sane. if you know what am talking about cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hey Bros! Where is Most High. That dude could be funny sometimes. He makes me remember some characters in Iron Monkey.
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
alienvirus: Hey Bros! Where is Most High. That dude could be funny sometimes. He makes me remember some characters in Iron Monkey.
hey my chief, I am not sure. i was banned for a few days. just returned today. he must be around somewhere . or maybe he is in the beer parlor killing some gulders. speaking of which i need to get tipsy tonight. whats happening at your end tonight bros ? tis saturday ya know grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by MostHigh: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
obadiah777: well about 30 minutes ago i figured that there are 150 psalms written by several prophets so why not try to write my own psalms pretending as if i was a prophet of old. grin well it is titled

Selah

Good to see you back brother

the beasts of the field
the fowls of the heaven
the fishes of the sea
Corruption doth triumph
my branches art withered
and my root is dried up
i will lie in the dust
and possess my lot
and walk in thy statutes
he shall be a vagabond
and a spoil
selah
[/b]
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=MostHigh][/quote] hey my chief whats good with ya ? alienvirus just asked after you. trust all is well sire. i need to add that psalms to the bible to make it the 151th psalm grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by alienvirus: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
obadiah777: hey my chief, I am not sure. i was banned for a few days. just returned today. he must be around somewhere . or maybe he is in the beer parlor killing some gulders. speaking of which i need to get tipsy tonight. whats happening at your end tonight bros ? tis saturday ya know grin
Why did you deserve a ban?

My end is sweet.

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Goshen360(m): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2013
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Ishilove: 12:19am On Jul 28, 2013
Lwkmd!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Ishilove: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2013
Obadiah777 is a very depressing fellow... Imagine opening the page and reading this kind of poem first thing in the morning. The rest of that day will be ruined!! undecided angry

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Goshen360(m): 12:25am On Jul 28, 2013
^ I hope this 'lion's den' is NOT 'allegoric' at all and I hope it's real event. grin grin grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Ishilove: 12:32am On Jul 28, 2013

You have not yet said the truth about what is in that belly. Ice cold Udeme, most likely. You prolly have a beer gut. U sef cut out the alcohol and stop blaming the Lord grin grin grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by SalC: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2013
obadiah777: well about 30 minutes ago i figured that there are 150 psalms written by several prophets so why not try to write my own psalms pretending as if i was a prophet of old. grin well it is titled

the beasts of the field
the fowls of the heaven
the fishes of the sea
Corruption doth triumph
my branches art withered
and my root is dried up
i will lie in the dust
and possess my lot
and walk in thy statutes
he shall be a vagabond
and a spoil
selah
[/b]
Comic relief!

2 Likes

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by MostHigh: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2013
Ishilove: Obadiah777 is a very depressing fellow... Imagine opening the page and reading this kind of poem first thing in the morning. The rest of that day will be ruined!! undecided angry

First lwkmd

Then depressing

Make up your mind

wink
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by MostHigh: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2013
obadiah777: hey my chief whats good with ya ? alienvirus just asked after you. trust all is well sire. i need to add that psalms to the bible to make it the 151th psalm grin

Many more psalms to come Sire.

Sweet words once consumed surely lead to a bitter belly.

And scripture reveals all prophecy flows from a bitter belly.

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ganster plasta rasta mortar........I see smoke everywhere.

I like the inspiration, pass me the ganga bro

2 Likes

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by mcfynest(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
OBADIAH777 welcome back. we have truly missed you. i had to open a thread asking whether you were on fast. buh alfa said you were banned for using cap locks. realy happy to see some fun in the religion section. hmmmmm this your poem, which bible will you publish it in?

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Ishilove: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
MostHigh:

First lwkmd

Then depressing

Make up your mind

wink

It is already made up grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Aha! I should have guessed. Another fan of Buzugee.

You are both smoking the same stuff( ugu leaves spiced with lemon grass)...pass me some wink
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
alienvirus: Why did you deserve a ban?

My end is sweet.
my bros these mods are acting up. they say i need to stop using caps. so i exercised my constitutional right of freedom as a human being and continued typing in caps. so the mods exercised their constitutional rights to ban me grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goshen360: shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
i know you feel the psalms sire grin grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ishilove: Obadiah777 is a very depressing fellow... Imagine opening the page and reading this kind of poem first thing in the morning. The rest of that day will be ruined!! undecided angry
grin grin grin this aint no poem woman. this here is a psalm. grin grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goshen360: ^ I hope this 'lion's den' is NOT 'allegoric' at all and I hope it's real event. grin grin grin
yeah i bet you wish i was in a real lions den cheesy
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ishilove: I possess days of darkness and vanity

You have not yet said the truth about what is in that belly. Ice cold Udeme, most likely. You prolly have a beer gut. U sef cut out the alcohol and stop blaming the Lord grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy i dont have beer gut. i used to have six pack but now i have tupac grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sal C: Comic relief!
comic relief ? this here is real psalms ma fren tongue
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
MostHigh:

hmm hmm hmmm lawd ave mercy. i think i have a scripture for this post >>> revelation 10 vs 10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Ganster plasta rasta mortar........I see smoke everywhere.

I like the inspiration, pass me the ganga bro
puff puff pass my nigga grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
mcfynest: OBADIAH777 welcome back. we have truly missed you. i had to open a thread asking whether you were on fast. buh alfa said you were banned for using cap locks. realy happy to see some fun in the religion section. hmmmmm this your poem, which bible will you publish it in?
hehe mcfynest whats good sire. yeah these mods are tripping sire. which bible to publish it in ? 'the nairaland bible for the rehabilitation of pharisees'. good to be back and thanks grin grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Aha! I should have guessed. Another fan of Buzugee.

You are both smoking the same stuff( ugu leaves spiced with lemon grass)...pass me some wink
thats my partner in crime. if the word was considered crime, that is wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Saw This On Youtube..startled!! / RCCG Member Cuts Off His Penis To Concentrate On His 21 Days Fasting And Prayer / Claims Of Jews About Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.