Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. (89581 Views)

How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by cardoso111(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2013
will it work on my Galaxy Tab2 ?
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jossy12345: @ all.. Av gottn 2 final stage. Bt M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ problem is dt, wen i pasted d confirmation code. And i click on I AGREE. Ntin shw.. Pls wt will i do nw
Don't just use any code, download the latest bbm channels and the activation code will be sent to your mail
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
cardoso111: will it work on my Galaxy Tab2 ?
No, its meant for bb
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by akinlolusewanu9(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Samsung and Blackberry forms alliance over BlackBerry Messenger http://phonegist..com/2013/08/samsung-sends-out-bbm-download.html
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Alenkakent(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
@op pls I've downloaded it since morning and ♠ have registered beta zone with my Mtn blackberry email but ♠ haven't received anything o.... pls help me...
After registering on beta zone... This is d page ♠ get..
Thank you for enrolling your business.
The information you have provided
will be verified, and a member of the
Beta team will contact you if
additional details are required. Once
you are accepted into the business
community, you will receive a
welcome email from the team.
If you have any questions about your
enrollment status, please contact
enterprisebeta@rim.com.
We look forward to working with
you!
Return to login page
BlackBerry.com
Terms and Conditions
Legal
Copyright © 2013 BlackBerry, u
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
Alenkakent: @op pls I've downloaded it since morning and ♠ have registered beta zone with my Mtn blackberry email but ♠ haven't received anything o.... pls help me...
After registering on beta zone... This is d page ♠ get..
Thank you for enrolling your business.
The information you have provided
will be verified, and a member of the
Beta team will contact you if
additional details are required. Once
you are accepted into the business
community, you will receive a
welcome email from the team.
If you have any questions about your
enrollment status, please contact
enterprisebeta@rim.com.
We look forward to working with
you!
Return to login page
BlackBerry.com
Terms and Conditions
Legal
Copyright © 2013 BlackBerry, u
This is the registration for their business member. For ordinary beta zone reg, go here https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/login/?cont=portals&act=index&item=
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Alenkakent(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
femi4: This is the registration for their business member. For ordinary beta zone reg, go here https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/login/?cont=portals&act=index&item=
Its still taking me to a page I've seen... Am ♠ supposed to register a blackberry id or a beta id for business?
or can u pls help me get it done? Pls drop me your email and what information u need to help me get the code... pls
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Alenkakent:
Its still taking me to a page I've seen... Am ♠ supposed to register a blackberry id or a beta id for business?
or can u pls help me get it done? Pls drop me your email and what information u need to help me get the code... pls
No, you r not registering as a business member
You register using "Don't have a BlackBerry ID? Create one"
Later, you log in via this link [url=https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/?callbackuri=aHR0cHM6Ly9ibGFja2JlcnJ5aWQuYmxhY2tiZXJyeS5jb20vb3BlbmlkL2F3&authtype=b3Blbmlk&realm=aHR0cHM6Ly9iZXRhLndlYmFwcHMuYmxhY2tiZXJyeS5jb20v&requireConfirmedEmail=ZmFsc2U%3D&locale=ZW5fR0I%3D&openidmode=Y2hlY2tpZF9zZXR1cA%3D%3D&userdata=aHR0cHM6Ly9iZXRhLndlYmFwcHMuYmxhY2tiZXJyeS5jb20vZGVmYXVsdHMvYmJpZGZpbmlzaD9jb250PSZhY3Q9Jml0ZW09JmphbnJhaW5fbm9uY2U9MjAxMy0wOC0wOVQyMCUzQTI3JTNBNTdaNU96OE1R&css=L2Nzcy9ub3Quc2V0LmNzcw%3D%3D]here[/url]
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Alenkakent(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
♠ have a blackberry id which ♠ use in app world and its a gmail... When ♠ logged it in, it was taking me thru a very lengthy terms and condition with no option to agree or move on... Do ♠ have to use an email with the address ...@blackberry.com?
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Alenkakent(m): 1:31am On Aug 10, 2013
Finally...♠ did it... Thanks to u peepz
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 5:56am On Aug 10, 2013
Alenkakent: Finally...♠ did it... Thanks to u peepz
That's the spirit, your persistence see you through
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Gbade60: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2013
A big THANK YOU to U!!, It reali works fine, I luv it
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Gbade60: A big THANK YOU to U!!, It reali works fine, I luv it
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by anuz: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
@ op.tks
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by tunnex190: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
It didn't take me more than 5mins to register and to get my keycode.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by b0y(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2013
tunnex190: It didn't take me more than 5mins to register and to get my keycode.
Bro abeg elucidate the steps on ow u did urs. I have been on this since yesterday and all i get is some error page asking me to input my name,email address and some other detail. Somn like it aint supported in my country yet. Believe me i changed ips to uk, us et cetera all to no avail. Abeg just tell me how u got urs done.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by tunnex190: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
b0y:
Bro abeg elucidate the steps on ow u did urs. I have been on this since yesterday and all i get is some error page asking me to input my name,email address and some other detail. Somn like it aint supported in my country yet. Believe me i changed ips to uk, us et cetera all to no avail. Abeg just tell me how u got urs done.

Seriously, I followed the instructions on the first page of the thread.

Try and follow it hope it works for you.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by networkgenuis: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
I'm currently running it. Verry cool I tell ya. Its a great break from the old bbm you are used to.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by iamMrAnDre(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wow mine Has started Working, hehe

Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin
iamMr_AnDre: Wow mine Has started Working, hehe
grin
iamMr_AnDre: Wow mine Has started Working, hehe
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Phillfree(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2013
What kinda whala's dis? Been on it since yesterday, i can't even get to the registration page. Once i key in my BBID and my pass it takes me back. Haba make una help me, can any1 please register me on the bb beta zone? Thnx
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by sonickay(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Phillfree: What kinda whala's dis? Been on it since yesterday, i can't even get to the registration page. Once i key in my BBID and my pass it takes me back. Haba make una help me, can any1 please register me on the bb beta zone? Thnx
I av downloaded mine, its a long process dou. Thanks to Cupid Don Movich for d guides, big time. His pin is 290FFAD2; u can reach me too I seem to understand d tin beta- 23B9AE4C
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by sonickay(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
sonickay: I av downloaded mine, its a long process dou. Thanks to Cupid Don Movich for d guides, big time. His pin is 290FFAD2; u can reach me too I seem to understand d tin beta- 23B9AE4C
shoo ZEAL n oda geeks help ooo. I downloaded everytin, registered n copied d keycode from my mail. Wen I pasted it in d user agreement, it doesn't work but bounce back to d ACCEPT Button...help ooo, I cudnt access or read my messages. Can d code b regenerated or I av to restart all ova again?
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by sonickay(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
cupid4ig: to get the code correctly all u need to do is click on quote me (I mean do as if u want to quote the keycode I posted) then when it open u will be able to see the full keycode and copy it. The keycode starts with nm and ends with == let me know if it works for u. U can add me on bbm pin:290FFAD2
I av entered d complete keycode, howvere it bounces back to 'Accept' button... I can't see ny messages, wat d u advise me to do...download anoda BBm Channel or wat. Dis is d code I got FkpuneaWXWBUC//eeAN7/0KYEO/
JlF1Y0oJNzfEeQ2A1k7rE4QEokW3O58umyuGQSS/
Hzjzt0ejte0L2KiXWiUpSKTzKlkEAztX8SrBeIUdyZA9cPOhhtq/
wHI5RCsSD5xOWXGk/
bTZlXF8Cst8nGyA8HsveI0lgvAS/0nrz
+2SedhUhAaHXugHlYRcfHQtC4KD6GU
+rCd6+I0xL35DmhOKIajBuR0PKjLpBmfYgLTrKcoaJFzNJdUyWkmFIHYLhOsASVQl/
JRP+taj6yjVQtVzoISGPE3vsLGbkCuxZxZXPsjWyLwb/
DTTLlEGHHgIOQ0zP1bFKvuD7RGELiZNTqQ==
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by LORDEST(m): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2013
sonickay: I av entered d complete keycode, howvere it bounces back to 'Accept' button... I can't see ny messages, wat d u advise me to do...download anoda BBm Channel or wat. Dis is d code I got FkpuneaWXWBUC//eeAN7/0KYEO/
wHI5RCsSD5xOWXGk/

Make sure u are using The home browser to copy! Using opera or othrs won't work
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Chomzy19(f): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2013
Pls oo how do I change my IP using Ninjaproxy, I'm stuck there dunno wat to do

1 Like

Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2013
Chomzy19: Pls oo how do I change my IP using Ninjaproxy, I'm stuck there dunno wat to do
use your bb browser and pls don't download the version here, its old. After registering, download the latest bbm channels and the corresponding key will be sent to you
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2013
sonickay: I av entered d complete keycode, howvere it bounces back to 'Accept' button... I can't see ny messages, wat d u advise me to do...download anoda BBm Channel or wat. Dis is d code I got FkpuneaWXWBUC//eeAN7/0KYEO/
wHI5RCsSD5xOWXGk/
Are you sure the version you downloaded corresponds to the given keycode
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by sonickay(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2013
femi4: Are you sure the version you downloaded corresponds to the given keycode
everytin seems to border on correct protocol; I seem to know everytin about it now after a lot of trials and errors. Not many people cud find it easy afta spendin days on it.
I av been rolling BBM 8 Beta for days now n fixing for people, very interesting I must say. I live at 23B9AE4C u can ping me for any solutions.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Chomzy19(f): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2013
femi4: use your bb browser and pls don't download the version here, its old. After registering, download the latest bbm channels and the corresponding key will be sent to you
thanks hv downloaded it
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2013
Chomzy19: thanks hv downloaded it
You r welcome, hope you r enjoying it
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Lanre4sure: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
ninja proxy/ninja cloak wont open on my bb native browser.but ive been able 2 get the link in my email on hw to download d file.since my native browser has no proxy im gettin this error mesg "sorry u are unable to download this file due to export regulations'.pls sum1 shuld teach me bout using native browser n proxy adress cos ninjaproxy is just openin black boxes.thanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. / Carlcare Is Here With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.