Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

What's Your Own Definition Of Success - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's Your Own Definition Of Success (539 Views)

What Is Your Own Definition Of Nairaland / Whats Your Own Definition Of Life... The Reason Of Living? / (photo): This Is By Far The Best Definition Of School I Have Seen All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Own Definition Of Success by Olamlag(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lots of questions come to my mind every now and then, question like why do we go to school?,why do we read and learn? why do We work?, why do we all crave for improvement in ourselve so bad?, why do we even struggle to wake up in the morning , is it all about money and more money? I know success means a lot of things to different people based on individual perception. But to you what would you say Succeeding in Life is? Is it having big Cars big houses lot of money in the bank, popularity or what?
Re: What's Your Own Definition Of Success by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
I'm successful when I achieve that thing which I have always been hustling for!

(1) (Reply)

Vice Chancellors Condemn ASUU Strike / Police, Hoodlums Accused Of Killing Undergraduate, Friend / Ekiti State University(eksu) To Share Our Score And Also Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.