Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

Dotted Lines ... - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dotted Lines ... (20949 Views)

Diwali Poems In Hindi Of 10 Lines | Diwali Poems In Hindi Language For Kids / Street Rap Lines / :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nnamnsoj: Queen i will like to say many thinks and to ask many questions but let me say this little. Queen do you know you are blessed,talented and endowed with wisdom? If no know it now. Which church do you worship? And are you a psychologist?. Do you know you have bless and preach to somebody, i mean change somebody's life? better still remind someone of their salvation? Mmm i just want to say thanks for preaching the gosple ok. GOD WILL BLESS YOU for this corrupted generation. Thanks. Just keep doing the good work
Now really, Thanks for reviving this work, your comment is actually one of the best I've received.
About your other questions, I will answer you if you can send me an email on ugbajaesther@yahoo.com
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Please if you read this, your opinion will be highly appreciated.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Switcommy(f): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Plz re u a deeperlifer...i jst ve dat strong feeling ure 1
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Switcommy: Plz re u a deeperlifer...i jst ve dat strong feeling ure 1
Woah! I'm interested in hearing more about this feeling.
More importantly, what do think about what you've read? You can read my other story FIGHTING BACK and drop your comment too. Thank you dear.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Switcommy(f): 5:12am On Dec 27, 2013
Queen xstar: Woah! I'm interested in hearing more about this feeling.
More importantly, what do think about what you've read? You can read my other story FIGHTING BACK and drop your comment too. Thank you dear.
..i ve read fighting back,its splendid..so i decided 2 check out on dis last nyt...nd there was a point,,u commented dat u were in a youth camp..nd dat was around sept. 5..i also attended d camp nd it was hosted by deeperlyf...dat aside,,,sum of ur words,u used here re 4rm d great man of God....so u c y i ve dat strng feelings.so jst lt me no if ure 1?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2013
Switcommy: ..i ve read fighting back,its splendid..so i decided 2 check out on dis last nyt...nd there was a point,,u commented dat u were in a youth camp..nd dat was around sept. 5..i also attended d camp nd it was hosted by deeperlyf...dat aside,,,sum of ur words,u used here re 4rm d great man of God....so u c y i ve dat strng feelings.so jst lt me no if ure 1?
Now that is evidence I can't deny , I am one proudly. Thank you.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Switcommy(f): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2013
Waow...wat of a nyc work ure doing here..reaching out in ur own small way...am a deeperlifer 2..plz update on fighting bk o...am waiting
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Switcommy: Waow...wat of a nyc work ure doing here..reaching out in ur own small way...am a deeperlifer 2..plz update on fighting bk o...am waiting
I'm at work, I will try to as soon as I can. Pleasure meeting you.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2014
If you are part of the royal family via:
www.exceptionalstar.
I wonder what you're waiting for because apart of the royal stories, you get info that help you lead a awesome life.

Looking forward to seeing you, you, you and you, even you too dearie! (chuckles)
xoxo
Re: Dotted Lines ... by chii8(f): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Just finished reading ur story,it was great but at point i was scared though.proper parenting needs finance n one gat to work nah....mehn,its nt easy ooo,hmmm,my children henceforth would be my top priority ooo,abeg
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2014
chii8: Just finished reading ur story,it was great but at point i was scared though.proper parenting needs finance n one gat to work nah....mehn,its nt easy ooo,hmmm,my children henceforth would be my top priority ooo,abeg
I'm glad you had something to take heart.
Thanks for reading.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by remiseyi(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2015
Cool plot... Keep it up
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 3:32pm On May 27, 2015
remiseyi:
Cool plot... Keep it up
Thank you dear
Re: Dotted Lines ... by remiseyi(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2015
Queenxstar:
Thank you dear
You welcome...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Book Are You Reading Now / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe / Six Lessons Of Life (fun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.