Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Dotted Lines ... - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dotted Lines ... (20982 Views)

Diwali Poems In Hindi Of 10 Lines | Diwali Poems In Hindi Language For Kids / Street Rap Lines / :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Missing all my friends here, So I am urged. Start another story before the week runs out.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by aprilwise(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Queen xstar, am waiting for d story, am ur no1 fan
Re: Dotted Lines ... by D9ty7(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Queen xstar: Missing all my friends here, So I am urged. Start another story before the week runs out.
Can't wait to see u start a new story.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by LaRochelle(f): 1:14am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
D9ty7:
Can't wait to see u start a new story.
I am trying to open a word press account to no avail. I don't mind help or guide please.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
april wise: Queen xstar, am waiting for d story, am ur no1 fan
Thanks love!
Re: Dotted Lines ... by kennybelle: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Never knew this story would be this interesting until i started reading this afternoon. Didn‘t even know when i caught up with your last update, n found myself wanting more. Welldone queen, i love ur story n d message u‘re trying to pass across. More knowledge to ur brain
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
kennybelle: Never knew this story would be this interesting until i started reading this afternoon. Didn‘t even know when i caught up with your last update, n found myself wanting more. Welldone queen, i love ur story n d message u‘re trying to pass across. More knowledge to ur brain
Thanks darling! A new story has began …
Re: Dotted Lines ... by soulminister(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
at last, I finished reading it. to be sincere, I didn't know what will be entaled in this story will be this amazing. I was planning on writing something of this nature after my youth service next year, though, it will be more organised than yours. I was reading this when I saw so many casts which got me more confused that I gave up. after refilling my tummy and got nothing to read tonight, I had to continue yours. your ending made my day though, it wasn't detailed. thank you for confusing me and satisfying me with your story. I will advice you open a blog for your stories. it will look more organised.

™¶ I rest my case ¶™
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
soul minister: at last, I finished reading it. to be sincere, I didn't know what will be entaled in this story will be this amazing. I was planning on writing something of this nature after my youth service next year, though, it will be more organised than yours. I was reading this when I saw so many casts which got me more confused that I gave up. after refilling my tummy and got nothing to read tonight, I had to continue yours. your ending made my day though, it wasn't detailed. thank you for confusing me and satisfying me with your story. I will advice you open a blog for your stories. it will look more organised.

™¶ I rest my case ¶™
Thanks dear. I tried opening a word press account to no avail. I'm open to suggestions.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by soulminister(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Queen xstar: Thanks dear. I tried opening a word press account to no avail. I'm open to suggestions.

word press has this weird format of password. that's why you are having problem to open it. it gave me that trouble but l later succeeded. you need a combination of upper and lower case with symbols like: #@%&, for it to be successful. try it.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
soul minister:

word press has this weird format of password. that's why you are having problem to open it. it gave me that trouble but l later succeeded. you need a combination of upper and lower case with symbols like: #@%&, for it to be successful. try it.
Oh, will try that. Thanks
Re: Dotted Lines ... by soulminister(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Queen xstar: Oh, will try that. Thanks

your welcome
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2013
soul minister:

Oh, will try that. Thanks
I was told to wait for an email showing activation code or so within a couple of days. It's pass a couple of days o.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by soulminister(m): 1:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Queen xstar: Oh, will try that. Thanks
I was told to wait for an email showing activation code or so within a couple of days. It's pass a couple of days o.

did you do it with phone or laptop?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2013
soul minister:

did you do it with phone or laptop?
Phone
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dear readers of dotted lines. Join the train of the new story- Fighting Back and please I'm open to constructive criticism. See ya!
Re: Dotted Lines ... by soulminister(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Queen xstar: Phone

I didn't receive such message in my own case. maybe you should check again
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
soul minister:

I didn't receive such message in my own case. maybe you should check again
And you used a phone?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by soulminister(m): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Queen xstar: And you used a phone?

yes

an android phone
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 3:05am On Nov 23, 2013
soul minister:

yes

an android phone
Me too na. Can you please give me their website?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by soulminister(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2013
Queen xstar: Me too na. Can you please give me their website?

I went to application store for android to download and install it.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2013
soul minister:

Before registering?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by soulminister(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2013
Queen xstar: Before registering?

yes
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2013
soul minister:

It worked dearie! Thanks
How do I start using it please, kinda lost
Re: Dotted Lines ... by soulminister(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
Queen xstar: It worked dearie! Thanks
How do I start using it please, kinda lost

lolzzzz....thatz the part you have to figure out yourself
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
soul minister:

lolzzzz....thatz the part you have to figure out yourself
Thank you
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hope your line ain't dotted.

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Feel free to still drop your comments or email me at ugbajaesther@gmail.com.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by beckytunde(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU.more of His grace in you.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Thanks Becky
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Nnamnsoj(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Queen i will like to say many thinks and to ask many questions but let me say this little. Queen do you know you are blessed,talented and endowed with wisdom? If no know it now. Which church do you worship? And are you a psychologist?. Do you know you have bless and preach to somebody, i mean change somebody's life? better still remind someone of their salvation? Mmm i just want to say thanks for preaching the gosple ok. GOD WILL BLESS YOU for this corrupted generation. Thanks. Just keep doing the good work

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Six Lessons Of Life (fun) / Nairaland Literary Award (2020) Winners / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.