Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Importance Of NCCF to corpers - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers (36558 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / Religiously Motivated Demolition Of NCCF Zamfara Auditorium (photos) / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by ayobase(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2013
peppy luv: Shebi that catholic hater that calls himself ayobase abi na ayobeans didn't see this one undecided
Anyway u can't compare 80million to 2BILLION so u hv evry rit to notice us but we dnt knw u or ur deluded generation exist! angry

Catholic hater?
Go read my post again!

Why do u always think that everybody hates Catholic!

The name is Ayobase as u can clearly see without Lens!

Deluded generation?

Rant on swthrt!

And FYI, I didn't see that....all still the same...and .I only talked about what I have seen!
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by ayobase(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2013
peppy luv: Sori o undecided ,y d tin dey pain u naa? U went tru schl and camp so u shud knw it is always catholic and others! When we were in camp d anglicans tried to pull out but d co ordinator said no to that!
Mind u its categorically stated and clear in nysc that only 3 groups are recognised Islam,catholic and others! If e pain u pls hug high tension cuz I'm sure u live close to one!
Visit evry barracks both naija and abroad 3 places of worship are built :catholic church,mosque and protestant church!(If u no like d combination then go outside d barracks)
U tink u pple r indeed 1?I hear u,whr I serve,d living faith church corpers pulled out! Battle for supremacy *smh*
Catholic hater u can't stop us...2billion no be 2 million,we evn higher than muslim population!
Dnt derail this thread but if u wish to,am ready 4 u angry
NACC...corp members for christ!

You still don't understand!

Its a pity....are u not a christian, or are you telling me that Catholics are not Christians?

Answer that first!
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
dirtymoney:
bad guy. i caught you on nairaland today.
yeah.dats my son. u were never the scrabble god! I WAS and I am uptill now. guy, i ve been in ph for the past 2 months oooooooo. its like ya'll have lost my phone number. only OJ calls. hope u dey fine sha.
repping NCCF Omuo Ekiti..... but come oooo. u never ever tell me about that double alawi saga ooooo. guy u bad gaaaannnnn.
loool, Gpapa, na u introduce me here o!
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by gbonozee: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Rexphobia: NCCF spoil all my erima runs when I be dey serve lipsrsealed
Badt guy!!!
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Luizkid(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

I rep NCCF anytime anyday Gubio Borno state
Must u quote the whole page over again b4 commenting Gosh!...mtcheeeeewww
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Fspakure96: 4:05am On Oct 11, 2013
I love this family of God, NCCF Akure you are the best. God bless you all. I still miss all my fellow NCCF member 96/97 set Akure. How can I get in touch some of my 96/97 set. Our mama, very loving lady.My 96/97 fellow members if you happen to be on this forum, see if you remember FSP your fellow member that worked with FSP government house Akure.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Emeka71(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
I can attest to that because I am currently the "Rabbi" for MODAKEKE zone in the State of Osun.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Charles545: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
who are the papa, mama, uncles, aunties..etc...would want 2 know.I'd love the family...
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by corpROYAL(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
I was one time a choir member on camp this really help me both on camp and after camp because I receive God's favor and mercy...
Use your time for God, it always rewarding. That mean if you have the opportunity on camp but if you didn't have the chance there is another chance after camp when you get settle. I love this family Of God, Tell me how closely.. Etc family song
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by fleps(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL TO JUST UNDERSTAND! NCCF is a well structured organisation. I served as the Papa for Sapele, Delta State. It was awesome! Having to travel to the state capital every month for a formal business meeting of all Zonal executives is truly an experience. Managing funds prudently, playing fatherly roles to older house members (I was second to the youngest in the house and the youngest amongst the Executive in the Zone) was by the help of the Holy Spirit. I never stopped praying for them every night. We had a sub-zone that later matured into a zone. And the Zonal Rural Rugged? IT WAS AWESOME! The deaf received the power to hear again! Miracles all through.

I greet all RCCF, NACC, WCF (Winners Corpers Fellowship), ACF corpers and ex-corpers here! I made sure I walked and maintained a good relationship with all of them and the glory of God was present with all. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Leparol: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2013
The so called NCCF is wea one of d so called broda dey tear my gf in asaba it only depends on individual not d organisation
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by AYEPEKU: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2013
Pls iz der family house 4 barch c corper's posted to lagos.....
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 01, 2013
emusmith: loool, Gpapa, na u introduce me here o!
like seriously? cant really remember again. hope you have nt joined the first to comment and front page things crew sha. lol. happy nairalanding!
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Onyinyechi1008: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2013
Abak Nccf family house in Akwa ibom state is d best family house. I served as the house officer 2 popularly known as the last born and i also served as the assistant general secretary popularly known as the antai. I missed genco, rugged, d luv, peace, unity, varieties of programme (games)and even the food. I love and missed this family of God.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Joyeux: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Any member of NCCF Abuja pls holla.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Oryina2003(m): 1:16am On Dec 28, 2013
NCCF avails you the opportunity to be trained for the future and to exposed to the rudiments of business. The lives touched via 'Rural Rugged' outreaches can only be imagined.NCCF avails you the opportunity to be trained for the future and to exposed to the rudiments of business. The lives touched via 'Rural Rugged' outreaches can only be imagined.NCCF avails you the opportunity to be trained for the future and to exposed to the rudiments of business. The lives touched via 'Rural Rugged' outreaches can only be imagined.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by meteoric(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Harmardars: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2014
Jesus copper, δα̩t̶̲̅ hw we identify our self, NCCF will neva die in IJN,,,it remind ♍ƺ of my family house @ sagmu house in ogunstate , a house of unity, peace , $ progress, $ to crown it all full of wonderful god gift. So leem encourage intendin corp members δα̩t̶̲̅ NCCF is a place you can neva regret. It an avenue to dicover ur self, be closer to your creator, dwell in de mist of oda christian coper wit diff background $ exploit their character.....
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by OdumTony: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
I love this family of God...NCCF shall never die...
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by OdumTony: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
I Love This Family of God...indeed NCCF shall never die.GGGGGGG Rugged, Ogbomoso North LGA,Oyo State
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by neneel: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please where is nccf family house in eket, Akwa ibom ?
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Luchiana1(f): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Be encouraged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k watch like subscribe
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by NwaliE01: 4:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Kastina NCCF still my best experience in the state.
I never regret a minute I spent in the fellowship and Sunday services.
I pray to be part of the family again.
NCCF rural rugged, NCCF will never die. . .

Batch C stream 2 2018.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Chapter1vs6(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
For youth and for Christ
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by JustSkb: 7:06am On Dec 02, 2022
NYSC: 2022 BATCH C I & C II

For:
- Direct posting
- Relocation
- PPA
Payment on approval.

Call/Whatsapp:

Group link: https:///LY87EV9BaSo6Snh96HN2F5
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by NwaliE01: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
Leboska:
Nccf is the flavour in Nysc. Can never forget Rural Rugged evangelism. Nccf will never die & Rural rugged will never die.
That's the best part for me. I missed NCCF so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) / Corpers Tear Gassed For Protesting Unpaid Allowances By INEC / Female Corper Serving In Abia Dies In Fatal Accident (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.