Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? (24714 Views)

Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. / Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? / A Must Read Story For Nysc Batches B14, C14 & A15 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by cosify: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
phapi: Yes they serve also, jst dt there PPA is always out of d hinterlands,they are posted to civic place cuz of d nature of d climate they skuld under..... Their PPA's corresponds wift their course of study nt d normal TEACHiNG every other copper does

MOD PLS FRONT PAGE....let make diz topic explode
Supported.
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by rezzy: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
eduson33: Am currently serving with PEJ at PH..

Dreaming thingz
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by otenku: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yes. I served with a late President's daughter in Lag. No big deal
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by rezzy: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Codedeben: WHAT A QUESTION..... Of course I did. I served in Anambra..... My dad enforced it even then as a son the Country's No 1 and he made sure I couldn't influence it. It was fun serving with the indigents.....

Who is ur father?
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by trish(f): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yes they do participate in the NYSC programme but serve in their dad's offices. When I served in Ebonyi State the Governor's daughter was in my batch, she only slept once or twice in the camp and was giving a job in the government house.
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by ogasir2011: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Obasanjo's Son served in Jos in 2004 Batch A, his PPA was in 3rd Amoured Div in Rukuba, Bassa LGA. Not in Jos Town. He was there for the whole 1 year Programme.Attended all Clerance exercise and CD Programmes.

If in Doubt, comfirm from any one that served in Jos that Period
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Saraha1(f): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nigeria my country.I salute!
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
I wont call what they do services sha. I remb my first day in camp, some entourage brought one of them, you could tell from every indication that she a politician's daughter. She just registered like every other person and they drove her out immediately. The next i ever saw her was during posting i.e after the 3wks camp, she came with her entourage again. Only God knows where her PPA was.
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by fankasibe: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
samuelkaykay: Yes,a Gov's son,who graduated from manchester university was my friend in camp,i discovered it just when he was posted to Govt House.very humble guy.
must u expose my identity.....ur ofofo is too much.
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
dolphinife: I remember when I did my nysc at Oyo state in 2011, batch B, the daughter of the incumbent of oyo state, ajimobi, also did her service with us at iseyin. Most of us wonder why someone who's from Oyo state will actually serve in Oyo state.

Anyway, she spent 3 days in camp and left. She came back to camp a day before pass out. Infact, she came with the first lady of oyo state and was allocated a room with the state cordinator. She was later posted to the governors office.

I know anybody dat served during this period will testify to what am saying(2011, batch B, Oyo State).
This is very true, and she was given the state award. Politics
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by yetseyi(f): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
hmm, ajumobi's daughter wz given state award in OYO state, well d CDS grp (technocrats) wz also given a brand new hummer bus courtesy ajumobi seems she wz a member nd heared she built some computer lab some wia. we knw wia d moni came frm anyway. I jst felt d award shd hav gone 2 sum1 else
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by donPhill(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
yes na...we do serve, am currently doing my nysc(Now Your Struggles Continues)....smh
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by donPhill(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
chidyhels:
This is very true,
forgetti!!...thier own na "Now You're Served Chilled(nysc)" not our "Now Your Struggle Continues(nysc)"

1 Like

Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by gbawee: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bola Tinubu's son, AHMED just concluded his orientation at the Oyo Orientation camp with the Batch B corp members. All through his stay in the camp, he slept in the State Co-ordinator's room, was exempted from almost all the activities and also was also allowed to bring his Benz G-WAGON to the camp.

Reminds me of George Orwell's Animal Farm "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN THE OTHERS"
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by ademide0710: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=ziky2010]
If what u are saying is true,then dat is a very bad example.There shld
be no preferential treatment irrespective of who u are.dats inequality
at d highest level[/quote]

its true....was @ d camp too
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by DonDiara(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
Obasanjo's daughter was in my platoon, batch B 2012.....she was humble but not beautiful.
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Fidelcruiz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yes I was in the same camp with the daughter of the then Oyo State Gov. Alao Akaala back in 2008 in Iseyin camp. Naturally u wouldn't expect a ward of a serving Gov. in 9ja to be posted to a remote village like me. If not for anything the fear of insecurity in our land and the fear that the evil they committed while vying for those political offices might hunt their wards while serving afar. It is risky in this part of the world for them to walk freely like me and u simple
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Codedeben: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
rezzy:

Who is ur father?

Musa Yar' adua
Are you ok now?

I served but seriously wish I never did or was able to influence it. Nigerians could be very annoying. They'll gaze the hell out of you as if you were the cause of their woes.
Arghhh so disgusting!!
It got to a stage I had to employ bodyguards and used a tinted vehicle even against my dad's consent.
It was fun then though. I had access to the Camp director's chalet any day anytime........

Gaskiya, Life is beautiful.
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Apparently they don't. They study abroad, come to Nigeria and get ministerial appointment with or by 'leg'. Datsall
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Olaone1: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
yetseyi: hmm, ajumobi's daughter wz given state award in OYO state, well d CDS grp (technocrats) wz also given a brand new hummer bus courtesy ajumobi seems she wz a member nd heared she built some computer lab some wia. we knw wia d moni came frm anyway. I jst felt d award shd hav gone 2 sum1 else
The same ACN Ajimobi wey dey form progressive, abi? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Olaone1: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
gbawẹ́e:
Bola Tinubu's son, AHMED just concluded his orientation at the Oyo Orientation camp with the Batch B corp members. All through his stay in the camp, he slept in the State Co-ordinator's room, was exempted from almost all the activities and also was also allowed to bring his Benz G-WAGON to the camp.

Reminds me of George Orwell's Animal Farm "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN THE OTHERS"
Una dey see progressives so? undecided
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Codedeben:

Musa Yar' adua
Are you ok now?

I served but seriously wish I never did or was able to influence it. Nigerians could be very annoying. They'll gaze the hell out of you as if you were the cause of their woes.
Arghhh so disgusting!!
It got to a stage I had to employ bodyguards and used a tinted vehicle even against my dad's consent.
It was fun then though. I had access to the Camp director's chalet any day anytime........

Gaskiya, Life is beautiful.
who be this one. Shebi na for your dream ba? Dream bigger.
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Phuad23: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mayb some of them shd be posted to Edo state & start buying water to use even if u want 2 go 2 toilet. Or dey shd come & experience sunflies dat bite corpers in d village.
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
cool am not the president's son but am God's son...people envy me most

1 Like

Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Valentinooo: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
grin
Don Diara: Obasanjo's daughter was in my platoon, batch B 2012.....she was humble but not beautiful.
Don Diara: Obasanjo's daughter was in my platoon, batch B 2012.....she was humble but not beautiful.

Lol... Wetin you dey try talk now, like father like daughter abi??
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by julianauche19: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
How can NYSC tell an Electrical/Electronics Engineer to teach primary or secondary sch students?did he do education in sch?crappy NYSC........Jonathan please do one good thing in your regime by stopping this useless posting,if they dont have enough companies to post us ,let them tell us to go to our houses and be recieving our alloweeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by creamie(f): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
gbawẹ́e:

Despite all the preferential treatment in camp, he's one humble guy. Really humble and friendly.
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by Yvete(f): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ola one: They serve for 3 weeks (camp) and that's it!

grin cheesy
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by yinkard4me(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
booqee: Dunno bout president and gov children, but A commissioner's son served in my time, dis year batch b, but you will think his father is the president. So proud, overloaded with cash, reckless, and useless.
a commissioner's son is just a regular guy joor. Just a political appointee's son, more of a civil servant's son...
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by yinkard4me(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
julianauche19: How can NYSC tell an Electrical/Electronics Engineer to teach primary or secondary sch students?did he do education in sch?crappy NYSC........Jonathan please do one good thing in your regime by stopping this useless posting,if they dont have enough companies to post us ,let them tell us to go to our houses and be recieving our alloweeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i pity d lads u gonna b teaching..
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 1:42am On Jul 29, 2013
Who told you they don't serve? I am a governor son ( State not specify for security reasons). I was posted to a law firm in ph, not until d state cordinator here about me and ordered my redeployment with immediate effect to Abj. Currently, I'm serving in Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) ABJ.
Re: Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? by ukandi1(m): 5:59am On Jul 29, 2013

author=samuelkaykay]Yes,a Gov's son,who graduated from manchester
university was my friend in camp,i discovered it just when he was posted
to Govt House.very humble guy.

that was just among d few exceptions. most of them come for orientation
camp only and after d 3wks, they are back to their secluded chambers .
this maybe for security reasons cos our perception of politics is rather
too violent and opponents who lost in d election/ selection process may
attempt anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Orientation Camp: List Of Things You Must Not Forget To Take With You / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) / Family Hides ‘missing’ Corps Member In Lagos – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.