Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples (637 Views)

5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / Choir Robe Vs Diffrent Colour Of Clothes For Church Choir. / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples by tobechi74: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
AIM OF THREAD

I have attended various religious gathering organised by various churches in past few months.

I opted out of my rigidity in my own church and decided to accept every invitation by every tom,dick and harry requesting me to attend their church for one thing or the other

though i gained from some, i just couldnt stop laughing in others.

This thread aims at highlighting examples of prayer by each church.you are free to add urs
Re: Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples by tobechi74: 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD

THANK GOD FOR THE LIFE OF PASTOR ADEBOYE AND HIS WIFE....

THANK GOD FOR THIS PARISH PASTOR....

THANK GOD FOR THE NUMERICAL GROWTH.THIS PARISH STARTED TWO YEARS AGO WITH LESS THAN TEN MEMBERS , TODAY SHE HAS ABOUT A HUNDRED MEMBERS

THANK GOD FOR THE SUCCESS OF OUR PROGRAMS SO FAR.THANK YOU FOR FAVORABLE WEATHER, ....

THANK GOD FOR MIRACLES SIGNS AND WONDERS. THANKS FOR THE VARIOUS TESTIMONY WE RECIEVE...

(I Love rccg because they can spend one hour thanking God)
Re: Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples by tobechi74: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2013
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

SIGN OF CROSS
O JESUS,THROUGH THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY, I OFFER YOU MY PRAYER , WORK, SUFFERING AND JOY OF THE DAY ALL TO YOUR SACRED HEART

DIRECT OUR THOUGHTS, OUR WORDS , OUR ACTIONS THAT THEY MAY ALL BE ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL

ONE OURFATHER

ONE HAIL MARY

ONE GLORY BE FOR THE INTENTIONS OF THE POPE

WE FLY TO UR PATRONAGE

SIGN OF CROSS
Re: Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples by tobechi74: 12:14am On Jul 28, 2013
CHRIST EMBASSEY

PRAY FOR PASTOR DR CHRIS ONYAKHILOMIE ; FOR GODS GRACE IN HIS LIFE AS HE MINISTERS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT TO ABIDE IN HIM AS HE PERFORMS MIRACLE IN HIS HEALING SCHOOL

THANK GOD FOR BRINGING US HERE TO THIS CHURCH WHERE OUR NEED IS MET IN ABUDANCE

DECLARE THAT BLW PASTORS WILL CONTINUE TO IMPACT ON THE LIVES OF MEMBERS

DECREE THAT BLW WILL ADOPT MORE STRATEGIC IDEAS TO HELP GOD WIN SOULS AND TO HELP RETAIN EXISTING SOULS
Re: Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples by tobechi74: 12:21am On Jul 28, 2013
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE MINISTRY

I BIND ALL POWERS AND PRINCIPALITIES ON LAND, WATER , ON AIR OPERATING ON MY LIFE

I BIND EVEERY EVIL IN MY DIGESTIVE,RESPIRATORY ,REPRODUCTIVE....SYSTEM

EVERY BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE SPIRIT AGAINST ME DIE DIE

I PARALYSE THE HAND OF EVERY NATIVE DOCTOR WORKING AGAINST ME

LORD ARISE AND LET MY ENEMIES BE SCATTERED

I BULDOSE MY WAY TO BREAKTHROUGH
Re: Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples by italo: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lol.
Re: Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples by nora544: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
lol

where will christianity go
Re: Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples by superior1: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
@OP since all you do is jumping from one place to another to gather prayer points, when are you visiting TB Joshua, Gurumaraji and Olumba Olumba?
Re: Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples by tobechi74: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
superior1: @OP since all you do is jumping from one place to another to gather prayer points, when are you visiting TB Joshua, Gurumaraji and Olumba Olumba?
am not jumping from one church to another. Just attend other churches on persistent invitation by friends...

(1) (Reply)

He Is Alive / Holyspirit, Holyghost, Stillsmallvoice, Spiritofgod, Activeforce -confusion Soup / -------sister Emefa-------- JESUS CHRIST Is Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.