Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London - Entertainment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London (48017 Views)

Sean Tizzle Accused Of Stealing 'perfect Gentleman' Song / World Record Biggest Fish Caught In London Lake [PHOTO] / A Gal Dancing Nak*d At Iyanya Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by collynzo2(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
solomon111: Tourism?
Lol.
Sex tourism you mean.
We export more agricultural products than you do.
We export more oil than you do.
We export more gas than you do.
We export cement and you don't.
We export telecommunication company and you don't.
We export processed foods and you don't.
We export pharmaceuticals and you don't.
We export spare parts of machineries and you don't.
We export zinox computers and you don't.
We export innoson motors products like waste dispersal trucks, buses,e.t.c and you don't.
E.t.c.
How then is your economy more diversified?
Incase you don't know Globacom alone is as big as your oil industry.
Don't mind the fool! The funny thing is that his country is also a destination for most of those things you listed.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
solomon111: I don tire abeg.
Arguments like this is beneath me,but that petrodollar just knows how to annoy someone.
Lol,yeah . . . Exclusive to jobless trolls . . Especially when they are gaynians gringringrin

i actually clicked the thread because of a boring day,Lol gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
Shaw007: Lol,yeah . . . Exclusive to jobless trolls . . Especially when they are gaynians gringringrin

i actually clicked the thread because of a boring day,Lol gringringrin

Y'all know y'all are obsessed with Ghanaians and Ghana.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by solomon111(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
collynzo2: We import everything yet your stûpid country still imports from us? From pharmaceutical products to cosmetics, cement, plastics, electric cables, and so on and so forth. You even import slippers from us. What does that say about your useless country?
The only thing they boast of is minning.
Nigeria has far more solid minerals,with different kinds of solid minerals appearing in virtually every state of the federation.
So the minning potential of Nigeria completly dwarves that of ghana.
Fortunately,the FG has left it to be explored by the next generation, especially when oil stops being valuable.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by collynzo2(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
You couldn't make this shyte up, Gayna imports chewing sticks from Liberia.
Most of Gayna’s daily consumables such as
oranges, onions, tomatoes, plantains,
leaves, tooth picks and cotton buds are all imported from countries like China, Egypt, Niger, Burkina Faso, Cote D’voire and Guinea. What exactly does Gayna even produce?
http://vibeghana.com/2013/07/08/ghanas-latest-imports-sorkodua-oranges-plantain-onion-cotton-buds-et-al/

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
collynzo2: You couldn't make this shyte up, Gayna imports chewing sticks from Liberia.
Most of Gayna’s daily consumables such as
oranges, onions, tomatoes, plantains,
leaves, tooth picks and cotton buds are all imported from countries like China, Egypt, Niger, Burkina Faso, Cote D’voire and Guinea. What exactly does Gayna even produce?
http://vibeghana.com/2013/07/08/ghanas-latest-imports-sorkodua-oranges-plantain-onion-cotton-buds-et-al/

Nigeria imports all these things plus gas even though they produce oil. Fools

http://naijadailyfacts..com/2013/03/nigeria-spends-1-bn-importing-fruit.html?m=1
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by collynzo2(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Nigeria exports goods worth $113 million to Gayna every year, and these are just the registered ones only.
“the bulk of the exported
products were cosmetics, footwear, textiles,
confectionaries, insecticides, plastic (empty bottles),
electric cables, food and beverages, including
noodles.''
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/e-financing/

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kingmojo:

Y'all know y'all are obsessed with Ghanaians and Ghana.
hahaha!! U flatter yourself,that would be an honour for you
Brazillian girls maybe,but ghaynians and gayna?? Hell no

Y'all are just extremely gullible and unthinking minds, easy to toy with
explains the whole thing . . . And i dnt mean it as an insult!

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by collynzo2(m): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kingmojo:

Nigeria imports all these things plus gas even though they produce oil. Fools

http://naijadailyfacts..com/2013/03/nigeria-spends-1-bn-importing-fruit.html?m=1
Where in that article does it say Nigeria imports oranges, tomatoes and plantain like Gayna? Clutching at straws eh? As for gas, we export gas to you fools, so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by camelus: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sijo01: kleptomaniac
Even Queens Family suffers from it
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mumu"s will always be Mumu"s
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
collynzo2: Where in that article does it say Nigeria imports oranges, tomatoes and plantain like Gayna? Clutching at straws eh? As for gas, we export gas to you fools, so what are you saying?

When I say gas I mean refinine oil. Ghana makes 31 million just for exporting wood to Nigeria.

www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2010/06/06/ghana-exports-e31m-worth-of-wood-products-nigeria-is-biggest-importer//">http://ghanabusinessnews1.ginwiz.com/lnk000/=www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2010/06/06/ghana-exports-e31m-worth-of-wood-products-nigeria-is-biggest-importer//
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Mumu"s will always be Mumu"s
Hahahaha!
Diz guys r mad jobless, talkin lyk women.

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Omo, I have to switch my plans to start a kidnapping company in that sh1thole, and rather open a baby factory. I understand it is more profitable profitable. muhahahahahaha grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1294441/victim-baby-factory-paid-n2.7m

chei grin

https://www.nairaland.com/980592/police-uncover-baby-factory-rivers omo, the reality of the nigerian situation. so sad!

undernourished, undereducated, unemployable grin

Omo, check out the ALUUS! grin

http://globalvillenews.com/2012/10/08/nigeria-four-uniport-students-murder-in-cold-blood-video/
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kom wetin cos quarel sef? If it were d gurls ya'll wld say 'cat-fight', So wat do we kal dis kinda fight?

Nigeria imports dis, Ghana imports dat.
How much dey enta una pockets?

Yeye boys!
*long hisssssssssssssssssssssss*

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by victoriaGold: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2013
PetroDolla:

Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana, Vietnam

Our correspondents
February 15th, 2009
More Nigerians are fleeing to countries like Ghana and Vietnam to escape the harsh economic realities back home, even as some big businesses are gradually folding up and relocating. LEADERSHIP SUNDAY learnt that Nigerians now seek refuge in far-flung countries hitherto not considered as lands of "green pasture". Countries like Vietnam, Mozambique, Ethiopia and China are fast replacing the traditionally favorites like the United Kingdom, Libya and the USA. Most of the people leaving are pointing to the lack of electricity and insecurity as the cause of their exodus. Those abroad are also vowing that they won’t return home until conditions become better.
Godwin Ukwu (not real name) told our correspondents that he has finished all arrangements to relocate next month. Ukwu said his friends are "making it" in Cameroon and have asked him to join them there. He said: "I’m going to Cameroon to sell beer. My friends are there and they are making it big in their various business. In fact, last Christmas, some of them came home and told us that we are suffering here. For instance, transportation is such a huge problem there. In fact their roads are better than the ones in the East. Besides, my business is suffering as there is no light. Customers will come and they can’t drink my beer because it is not chilled. So, I’m losing customers and business is bad."
Another respondent told our reporters that if he has his way, he would flee the country. Speaking to LEADERSHIP SUNDAY, the man who gave his name as John said that Nigeria has become "hell" for him. John is a graduate of six years and has remained unemployed. According to him, every attempt to get a government or private job has failed. He said: "if I have the opportunity, I would leave this country. In fact, in looking for people who would tell me how to get to Libya. At least, I will get a job and my life would be safer," he said.
Like most unemployed youngsters in the country, John has tried to be self employed. He said: "my uncle gave me some money recently to start something. So I got a corner shop at Kubwa (In Abuja) to start a barbing salon. Right now, the place has been demolished and I’m looking for another place, but even if I get a place, what about light and water? Through the time I had the saloon, it was generator that powered the business and that is very expensive. Even with the generator some weeks, I will have nothing doing because of fuel scarcity. I really want to leave. I love my country but I can’t go on like this," he lamented.
LEADERSSHIP SUNDAY check shows that influx of Nigerians into Ghana doubled after the Presidential election that ushered in a new government there. A Nigerian living in Ghana told correspondents that many of his relatives are pestering him to get them accommodation in Ghana. He said: "I’m amazed at how Nigerians are moving into Ghana these days. You know, in the past it was as if we were stupid leaving here for Ghana, but see what is happening. Each day we see Nigerians trooping in their droves."
The Ghana resident, who spoke anonymously, gave reasons why Ghana is becoming attractive: "the truth is that the society works. In Ghana, there is orderliness, not the chaos you have here. There is constant light and this is important for living. There is also security and respect for human rights. If you ask me it is the turn of Nigerians to run to Ghana like the Ghanaians did in the 80’s. Many Nigerians are in Ghana today, intermarrying and looking for ways to become citizens. I don’t think they would want to return unless conditions change in Nigeria," he said.
A source in Vietnam, told LEADERSHIP SUNDAY that the Vietnamese government is trying to restrict the influx of Nigerians into the country because of the huge number running there.
Libya too has not lost its appeal to Nigerians. In spite of the precarious route, Nigerians daily put their lives on the line to cross over. The journey, mostly done by foot, find Nigerians crossing the Sahara, risking arrest and deadly attacks by patrol team to get to Tripoli, the capital of Libya. Says an official of a prominent government agency concerned with human trafficking, who do not want to be mentioned, " most of the travelers are girls going to engage in prostitution. The men are often their pimps. And no matter the campaign our office is making, the truth is that the rush is still on. We can arrest them or even sensitize them, but what is clear to us is that this is an ongoing war. Sex slaves are still been trafficked abroad. Our agency is helping to stave it off. But no one should be deceived, human trafficking is not going to go away in a long time. The harsh conditions here, coupled with the lure of greener pasture is just too much temptation for many of the girls and their manager to bear. The arrest and pains they suffer during the trips is a little sacrifice they make."
An emerging trend also is that of businesses folding up. Dunlop, for instance has folded up and may be relocating to Ghana. Part of the reason for the relocation is the unstable power supply in Nigeria. Checks show s that many businesses are already rethinking their continued stay in the country. South Africa and Ethiopia appear more appealing to such big businesses. Already, major stakeholders in tourism and hospitality business are looking downwards to South Africa- a country getting ready to host the world cup in 2010.
dis wan na Ode ooo undecided I no even know wetin I fit use qualify am self.

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by victoriaGold: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2013
PetroDolla: thief? whack a con! I understand a planning committee has been set up to receive james Ibori to the sh1thole when he's released in 2050,huh? grin chei, nigerians don suffer. a Ghanaian woman was said to have stolen in the UK and returned to Ghana within days. another MUMUgerian, a former state governor, stole and is doing time in UK jail. that's nice. very nice
ibori stole billion of naira and dat was from nigerias account.u just a big fool d difference btw 9ja and gaynaian is dat we don't steal in anodas petty monies like u do cos we are not suffering wen u sure to steal,steal Big.idiot now could realy see why my padi wey him papa go invest 4 ghana(cos actually it mainly nigerians dat are busting their economy if not dey will just be close to mauritanus as one of d poorest countries).d guy talk say Ghanaian girl dey always dey trip 4 9ja boys swag but our girl no dey give dier ugly boys Face @ all dat a good reason why dey also love hating.ma 9ja people just free dem jare. grin

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by victoriaGold: 1:07am On Jul 30, 2013
Kingmojo:

Provide links of what Ghanaians import from Nigeria. The only thing I know Nigerians exported to Ghana is their 419 sons and their ashawo daughters.
dis guy is a fool oooo.glo bacom alone is okkk and d worth of dat trillion naira company can buy ur whole Ghana in a snap and just stop using a 9ja word again ehehhehh.it used by people with typical brain or hav u guyz no slang of ur own.anywaiz who is ashawo btw 9ja ladies and ur weneva my guy visit Gayna d girls chase him like he's a candy and he kinda give drm 500 naira and dat maks dem open dier nasty legs.Evidence watch dier films all about sex afta dat d girl feel used.chia gaynaian u guyz are just bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
Hahahaha!
Diz guys r mad jobless, talkin lyk women.
My dear even sensible women dnt talk like this lol.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by victoriaGold: 1:12am On Jul 30, 2013
PetroDolla: you guys need dangote. we don't need him. don't even know he has any investment in Ghana. one company, Tullow, has invested more than $20 billion in Ghana since 2007. not to talk of Hess, Anadarko, Kosmos etc and of course our own GNPC. those are the tangible investments we are talking about! not some clueless MUMUgerian selling bags of cement! grin

and why don't your MUMU compenies invest their dubious monies in your generator-driven economy? charity begins from home. who needs criminally-minded MUMUs when serious investors are falling over themselves to invest in one of the fastest growing economies of the world? grin grin grin truly it sucks to be a MUMUgerian! grin grin grin

guys, invest at home or go to Cameroon, chad,libya, Benin or somewhere.

your country is an asylum filled with lunatics grin grin grin

not charity begins 4rm home idiot it 'charity begins @ home'.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 30, 2013
victoria Gold: dis guy is a fool oooo.glo bacom alone is okkk and d worth of dat trillion naira company can buy ur whole Ghana in a snap and just stop using a 9ja word again ehehhehh.it used by people with typical brain or hav u guyz no slang of ur own.anywaiz who is ashawo btw 9ja ladies and ur weneva my guy visit Gayna d girls chase him like he's a candy and he kinda give drm 500 naira and dat maks dem open dier nasty legs.Evidence watch dier films all about sex afta dat d girl feel used.chia gaynaian u guyz are just bunch of liars.
you must have low self esteem issues if you still stay with a man like that. Smdh
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by victoriaGold: 1:18am On Jul 30, 2013
Van snickers:

This sounds like something a White Supremacist would say. Humans never mated with Monkeys. However, we mated with the Neanderthals before they were wiped out 60000-80000 years ago.

I don't see why Nigerians insult Ghanaians about their Darkness. Darkness is directly proportional to how much of the Melanin pigment you have. Very dark people have more Melanin as a result of Natural selection. The melanin made it possible for them to stay in the hotter parts of Africa. As Migration and mating occurred, the Trait was preserved.

You kids need to pick up books instead of wasting valuable time fighting over this.
are givinga reason why u ugly or what.again u are absolutely wrong just stop giving wrong facts some fews year back like 60 to 70yrs ago some set of HUman still mate with animals and I guess ur country people gaynaian as ur name implies are number one grin
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by victoriaGold: 1:23am On Jul 30, 2013
Kingmojo:

Go to Ukraine and other places and u will see ghanaians as mayors, ministers and so on and u are hear bragging about dean of unknown universities. Stupid arrogant nigerian.
wat did I say wen I said ghanaian can liaRrrrrrrr chia.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by victoriaGold: 1:25am On Jul 30, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
which ladies exactly.Yvonne Nelson? Lol you guys are really funny. Please stop clamping the ashawos that may go for you as every ghanaian woman. The only ladies that are known for being crazy abt Naija guys are SA
u just sound like a typical loser.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 30, 2013
victoria Gold: u just sound like a typical loser.
lol am i supposed to care what you think? Lol you are on a long thing. A lady behaving like a rif raf.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by victoriaGold: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
you must have low self esteem issues if you still stay with a man like that. Smdh
a man more handsome intelligent,eligant and opf good attitude.I guess dats why I date a nigerian. wink

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 30, 2013
victoria Gold: a man more handsome intelligent,eligant and opf good attitude.I guess dats why I date a nigerian. wink
Good for you. I am sure he is a fantastic guy. As the saying goes.birds of the same feathers flock together and by your conduct i can just imagine what a darling he is. Am happy for you :-)
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 3:11am On Jul 30, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Good for you. I am sure he is a fantastic guy. As the saying goes.birds of the same feathers flock together and by your conduct i can just imagine what a darling he is. Am happy for you :-)
you should be goddamn happy or go to hell and suck On it!!! . . . Cos I'm sure he's fucking great!! Afterall . . He's Nigerian cool
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 3:15am On Jul 30, 2013
PetroDolla: Omo, I have to switch my plans to start a kidnapping company in that sh1thole, and rather open a baby factory. I understand it is more profitable profitable. muhahahahahaha grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1294441/victim-baby-factory-paid-n2.7m

chei grin

https://www.nairaland.com/980592/police-uncover-baby-factory-rivers omo, the reality of the nigerian situation. so sad!

undernourished, undereducated, unemployable grin

Omo, check out the ALUUS! grin

http://globalvillenews.com/2012/10/08/nigeria-four-uniport-students-murder-in-cold-blood-video/

hehehe . . All this your wahala and jagbajagbajagba!!! . . . I'l just reply with Only one Link . . . And you can feed your eyes on world worst attrocities

www.Ghanweb.com

#Lobatan gringringrin

and of course . . . Emelia is still aLive rightgringringrin hahaha . . .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? / Forbes 10 Richest Musicians In Africa (Don Jazzy @ No 2) / Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.