Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

A Heartless Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Heartless Girl (10955 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
callola: My dear, there is someone in ur lady life. Since she dnt care abt u y not move on?
okay
Re: A Heartless Girl by chelseaguy: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Puvguy:

Uh Oh... you want the truth? She is stringing you along.. there certainly someone in the picture. She can only marry you if the person disappoints her. Sorry, you are not her first choice.

She knows you love her too much and that is the problem. I really have a bad feeling about this girl. Look for another girl around or work hard and make more money.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2013
Only one girl has made a comment, why are others shying away tongue tongue
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2013
chelseaguy: Op sorry about your ordeal. This is really not a funny experience, I know. However, you can't call her heartless because she may have given you hints that points to her getting tired of the relationship. Unfortunately, like most men you ignored them or couldn't decipher them.

Since your relationship is a distant one, you shouldn't feel too bad it failed. I know it's hard. But most distant relationships don't last long, a proven fact. She may have found someone or just got tired of the fact you're not easily available when she wants to be with you. Another reason could be that you called too much. The irony of calls is that it also kills romance. As you spend time talking most times you get carried away and start saying dumb things.

So, I suggest you travel down to see her. Let her tell you why she's acting indifferent ( she will probably lie). At least , it would get you some answers and save you some of the emotional torture...
there were no hints. We didn't used to quarrel often
Re: A Heartless Girl by jakesund(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
She is pregnant for someone else smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by Skinni10ne: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
1. She's not that into you. Maybe you're really nice and everything she wants in a man but shes not attracted to you. So even though she loves ur character, she doesn't have a thing in her heart 4 u as much as she may try.

2. She doesn't like u. She thought u were someone else and then the relationship proved her wrong.

3. She's seeing someone else and stringing u along.

4. Maybe u did something she didnt like and that changed her feelings for u so even though she loves u, she doesn't want to be with you. So plz think back and see if u offended her in any way.

5. The distance is really getting to her and her feelings for you is fading away.

Send her a text or call. Ask her to be honest with you. Be straightforward. tell her u dont appreciate the way shes treating you and you would like to know what's going on. Maybe she'll let you know smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
@Op This is currently happening to me now, my boyfriend of 2years suddenly stopped calling, and hardly picks my call, says his bin busy with work and all dat, and just few days ago he said he wants a break, meanwhile we only see each other once a month, last time I visited him, I snooped around, it turned out dat he met anoda gal and assured her dat he's not in a relationship and she was doubting him, since then dat is wat he has bin trying so hard to prove to d gal by acting wierd all diz while, it really hurts, like some people rightly said, she has found someone she's hoping it wld work out with. Its either u accept it and move on, or u kip trying to win her back.. It really hurts.
Re: A Heartless Girl by Shankboye(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2013
seek ye the money first and every other thing shall be added onto him
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 1:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Valeree: @Op This is currently happening to me now, my boyfriend of 2years suddenly stopped calling, and hardly picks my call, says his bin busy with work and all dat, and just few days ago he said he wants a break, meanwhile we only see each other once a month, last time I visited him, I snooped around, it turned out dat he met anoda gal and assured her dat he's not in a relationship and she was doubting him, since then dat is wat he has bin trying so hard to prove to d gal by acting wierd all diz while, it really hurts, like some people rightly said, she has found someone she's hoping it wld work out with. Its either u accept it and move on, or u kip trying to win her back.. It really hurts.
sorry dear, I'm happy you know how it feels. You know at times people don't know what they want and they don't know what they have until they lose it.
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Skinni10ne: 1. She's not that into you. Maybe you're really nice and everything she wants in a man but shes not attracted to you. So even though she loves ur character, she doesn't have a thing in her heart 4 u as much as she may try.

2. She doesn't like u. She thought u were someone else and then the relationship proved her wrong.

3. She's seeing someone else and stringing u along.

4. Maybe u did something she didnt like and that changed her feelings for u so even though she loves u, she doesn't want to be with you. So plz think back and see if u offended her in any way.

5. The distance is really getting to her and her feelings for you is fading away.

Send her a text or call. Ask her to be honest with you. Be straightforward. tell her u dont appreciate the way shes treating you and you would like to know what's going on. Maybe she'll let you know smiley
thank you
Re: A Heartless Girl by striker9(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
She has someone else already,try to ignore her.She will definitely be back,especially if she starts having problem with the other guy.I experienced this kinda situation 5years ago,she came back begging after a year.That's just women for you,they can be clueless a times.Be strong man,don't allow this to hold you down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
striker9: She has someone else already,try to ignore her.She will definitely be back,especially if she starts having problem with the other guy.I experienced this kinda situation 5years ago,she came back begging after a year.That's just women for you,they can be clueless a times.Be strong man,don't allow this to hold you down.
thanks striker, you are indeed a striker!
Re: A Heartless Girl by lostgirl85(f): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
jakesund: She is pregnant for someone else smiley

Looool
Re: A Heartless Girl by lostgirl85(f): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
She doesn't deserve you. I'm not Nigerian but I will say that communicating what and where the relationship is going before sex helps a lot, like if someone tells me they just taking it one day at a time I'm like goodbye. I know I want a long term relationship that will lead to marriage so I let any prospects know, and I let them know that I will not have sex without a committed relationship, just to name a few I don't demand these things I just slip it in conversations. And one of my favourite questions before sex is what are your future plans? And where do I fit in them ( the trick to that is if he doesn't want to know my plans and where he fits I know he is not serious) not sure of your age but I am 27 an I refuse to waste my time. Karma is a B and she will get hers 1000 times over, let God deal with her she sounds like a teenager I am guessing. And I sure hope you didn't hurt someone in the past and this is your karma. Hope I was helpful, and has she given you the reason yet? Update please

4 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2013
lostgirl85: She doesn't deserve you. I'm not Nigerian but I will say that communicating what and where the relationship is going before sex helps a lot, like if someone tells me they just taking it one day at a time I'm like goodbye. I know I want a long term relationship that will lead to marriage so I let any prospects know, and I let them know that I will not have sex without a committed relationship, just to name a few I don't demand these things I just slip it in conversations. And one of my favourite questions before sex is what are your future plans? And where do I fit in them ( the trick to that is if he doesn't want to know my plans and where he fits I know he is not serious) not sure of your age but I am 27 an I refuse to waste my time. Karma is a B and she will get hers 1000 times over, let God deal with her she sounds like a teenager I am guessing. And I sure hope you didn't hurt someone in the past and this is your karma. Hope I was helpful, and has she given you the reason yet? Update please
thank you for your response. Being a foreigner you might not really understand how Nigerian reason, if you look at this thread only one of them have commented. First of all, I told her my intentions right from the start and where I want the relationship will lead to which is of course marriage. She even assured me that she loves me and wants to be with me. So I just forgot about asking other girls out thereby double dating, only to wake and find out that the one I thought I loved is gone, just like that without a word. As for karma, I have not hurt any girl, but I've been hurt by girls a lot through cheating, double dating or walking out of the relationship just like that as the last one did. One of them got married last year and came to beg me for forgiveness before the marriage.

I have forgotten about her anyway, and will not date only one girl again but will date as many and they will know themselves and the best behave my finally have me or I might just choose someone else, but I won't waste my time with one girl in order to be seen as being faithful. I guess the girls I have dated don't care about faithfulness. I like being real in my relationships but Nigerians girls like fake guys that will lie and cheat on them while the fight. Funny enough, the girl me she left her ex because he was irresponsible and then now meeting a responsible guy like she still messed up then you wonder what she really wants. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

She has not said anything and I have not called to find out because I know if I do she might tell me she is busy or tired to talk. If she doesn't call me to tell me the problem then she can as well forget it. You don't just walk out of a relationship like that, even if its my fault let me know.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by Skinni10ne: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Why is it that when some people have been lied to or cheated on in relationships, they take it out on others? In every relationship with anyone whether man/ woman, you leave the baggage from your old relationship and dont carry it into the new one. Treat everyone fairly so they have a chance to prove themselves. Just becuz u have met a few bad eggs in ur young life does not mean there arent good ones!

Plz treat everyone based on who they are and not what they are. When u do this, u will meet the best ppl this life has to offer regardless of how they look like, gender and ethnic group or nationality.

How do nigerian girls or guys reason? What does that even mean? Are u like other nigerian men on this earth? Plz answer.

Dont u feel strange that it took 2 (or how many exes?)to change who u are as a man in a negative way? Why should anyone have that kind of effect in u?

(Example)Its like 3 nigerian men scamming u diff times for a business u want to start. so ur saying you will then start scamming nigerian men whenever one tries to do business with you...or would u learn from the experience, dust yourself, get wiser and try again.

dont let ppl who take your kindness for granted, change you. If someone tries to take advantage move on but dont change ur character becuz of some fools.
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Skinni10ne: Why is it that when some people have been lied to or cheated on in relationships, they take it out on others? In every relationship with anyone whether man/ woman, you leave the baggage from your old relationship and dont carry it into the new one. Treat everyone fairly so they have a chance to prove themselves. Just becuz u have met a few bad eggs in ur young life does not mean there arent good ones!

Plz treat everyone based on who they are and not what they are. When u do this, u will meet the best ppl this life has to offer regardless of how they look like, gender and ethnic group or nationality.

How do nigerian girls or guys reason? What does that even mean? Are u like other nigerian men on this earth? Plz answer.

Dont u feel strange that it took 2 (or how many exes?)to change who u are as a man in a negative way? Why should anyone have that kind of effect in u?

(Example)Its like 3 nigerian men scamming u diff times for a business u want to start. so ur saying you will then start scamming nigerian men whenever one tries to do business with you...or would u learn from the experience, dust yourself, get wiser and try again.

dont let ppl who take your kindness for granted, change you. If someone tries to take advantage move on but dont change ur character becuz of some fools.
Hmmm... Thanks all the same, I appreciate but you know it's hard because I've always treated every girl I meet as if I wasn't hurt in the past thereby transferring the hurt on her. Like you said it would be unfair to do that, but I won't really be committed to anyone I'll be nice but no commitment.

I hope she won't come to nairaland to complain how uncommitted her boyfriend is grin grin
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2013
Well said!
Re: A Heartless Girl by lostgirl85(f): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
sirhot: thank you for your response. Being a foreigner you might not really understand how Nigerian reason, if you look at this thread only one of them have commented. First of all, I told her my intentions right from the start and where I want the relationship will lead to which is of course marriage. She even assured me that she loves me and wants to be with me. So I just forgot about asking other girls out thereby double dating, only to wake and find out that the one I thought I loved is gone, just like that without a word. As for karma, I have not hurt any girl, but I've been hurt by girls a lot through cheating, double dating or walking out of the relationship just like that as the last one did. One of them got married last year and came to beg me for forgiveness before the marriage.

I have forgotten about her anyway, and will not date only one girl again but will date as many and they will know themselves and the best behave my finally have me or I might just choose someone else, but I won't waste my time with one girl in order to be seen as being faithful. I guess the girls I have dated don't care about faithfulness. I like being real in my relationships but Nigerians girls like fake guys that will lie and cheat on them while the fight. Funny enough, the girl me she left her ex because he was irresponsible and then now meeting a responsible guy like she still messed up then you wonder what she really wants. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

She has not said anything and I have not called to find out because I know if I do she might tell me she is busy or tired to talk. If she doesn't call me to tell me the problem then she can as well forget it. You don't just walk out of a relationship like that, even if its my fault let me know.

Breaks my heart and scares me because my bf is nigerian and I hope he would never do such a thing to me. and i know a bit about Nigerians as my daughters father is one and all he did was lie!! But my bf seems to be better maybe you should date other cultures you never know what hidden gem you will find. I am even learning to cook nigerian food for him love is hidden all around don't limit yourself to nigerian women they seem to cut deep!! They are some of the most heartless people I have ever met I have been told several times by Nigerian men that they love Caribbean and American women because we are more loving open and honest (not all but in general) Some even refer to us as fools because we wear our hearts on our sleeves. We are very loyal women. A bit temperamental but we mean no harm. Good luck and don't give up on love xx

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by MrsChima(f): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
I am heartless at times and it's not hereditary.
Re: A Heartless Girl by Skinni10ne: 2:22am On Aug 06, 2013
@lostgirl85

Skinni10ne: Treat everyone fairly so they have a chance to prove themselves. Just becuz u have met a few bad eggs in ur young life does not mean there arent good ones!

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by Godson201333(m): 3:47am On Aug 06, 2013
sirhot: Of course, a typical one for that matter lol....

Oh what a shame!whats her tribe? grin grin
Re: A Heartless Girl by mecussey(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2013
She won her Ex back...she was actually using you to pass time. Just do yourself a favour and continue going one day at a time. The problem now is she will call you one day to ask you why you are no longer calling and the answer you should give then would make her looking for you or shun you finally. If you dont want to fumble, dont pick her calls and if you must answer, just giv her a word answer. E.g (Nothing, yes, or no)

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by Abujafood: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
I was in your exact position 9 months ago. Eventually I discovered she was seeing someone else and had gotten tired of our relationship.

I've fully recovered and moved on although she still calls me and sometimes asks why I don't call her like I used to. It annoys me when she tells me she still cares about me.

Personally I think girls like these are wicked and won't think twice about forgetting them for good.

My advice OP move on and like someone wisely put it "you find more girls when you chase money and lose money when you chase girls"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Heartless Girl by miccodb(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
callola: My dear, there is someone in ur lady life. Since she dnt care abt u y not move on?
LIVE. most like richer, hotter n OKUrious in bed
Re: A Heartless Girl by 2sexyus: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Well said, buddy and I see you have spoken from experience.

OP, that girl does not love you,but someone else.

Girls are that wicked... NEVER take anyone serious until you are sure that she is willing to make the relationship work. Most girls, a greater percentage of the, can not withstand long distance relationship.

Puvguy:

Uh Oh... you want the truth? She is stringing you along.. there certainly someone in the picture. She can only marry you if the person disappoints her. Sorry, you are not her first choice.

She knows you love her too much and that is the problem. I really have a bad feeling about this girl. Look for another girl around or work hard and make more money.
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks guys for all your response. I think I'm done with Nigerian girls tongue, there's this Zimbabwean girl I want to ask out, she's very lovely wink

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by 2sexyus: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2013
Bros, u don see Cape Verde ladies? Their beauty na die... Just goto the sexuality section and look for the thread. I swear you will wanna go there.
sirhot: Thanks guys for all your response. I think I'm done with Nigerian girls tongue, there's this Zimbabwean girl I want to ask out, she's very lovely wink
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2013
2sexy.us:
Bros, u don see Cape Verde ladies? Their beauty na die... Just goto the sexuality section and look for the thread. I swear you will wanna go there.
haha... O boy dem fine. Zim babes fine too-o. It's said that one cannot do one thing and get a particular result and still continues to do it. Sorry Nigerian girls, I need to try something different tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by drnoel: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2013
sirhot: Guys as I write to you, I'm still surprised how someone can be so heartless. I had a gf who broke up with me just like that. I have never seen anything or heard anything like this before. The day I spoke to her last she sounded very happy and she even told me she loves me. The following day when I called, she refused picking my call throughout that day and did not even send a text.

When I called the following day to find out what happened she said she was busy and when she got back she was tired and she slept. Okay throughout that day she didn't call. The following day I called again and she gave me the same excuse of being tired and just slept. So after the following day I stopped calling and she has not bothered calling me too. I have thought about it, I cannot remember what I may have done because even when I asked her she said nothing that there is no problem.

For the records, I have been good to her, shown her love and respect and planning meeting her people by the end of the year. I'm just wondering whether this is how she would have walk out of the marriage? And the gross insensitivity she has shown makes me wonder how some girls can be so callous and wicked.

Till today I don't know what the problem is.
if u call her so much on the fone u will only sound needy and clingy and believe u me, u don't want to sound like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.