Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Bros Saka - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bros Saka (778 Views)

When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run / Saka Rejects Ministerial Position / Funny Photo: I Gat Swag Pass U Bros If Na Lie Show Ur Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bros Saka by giggleout: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2013
I went to a cinema with Sule, on getting to the cinema we saw a bald guy, I showed the guy to Sule and said "Look at fresh head, this one is good to slap, but I'm afraid of the guy's face".

Sule then said to me "Saka, you fear a lot, I will slap that head and nothing will happen".

I dared him to do it and he went to where the guy was sitting and gave him a HOT SLAP on his head. The guy was surprised, and wanted to react, then Sule said "Bros Saka, so you are here, and we have been looking for you at home!"

The guy responded "I'm not Bros Saka, maybe we look alike", Sule murmured "maybe."

After some minutes In the cinema, Sule called me again and said "Saka, I will slap that guy again and nothing will happen." I answered "ok"

He went to the guy, gave him a hot slap and said "Bros Saka stop lying, I say na u be dis..." The guy said to him angrily "I'm not Bros Saka, please, let me be". The guy then left that seat and went to the front seat.

After some minutes Sule called me and said "Saka, I will slap that guy again and nothing will happen." This time i told him that "if anything happens, I will pretend I don't know him."

He stood up, went to the front seat, gave the guy a very hot slap and said "Bros Saka, so na here you dey, I come dey slap another person for back!"

*Do you think Sule will go scot-free again?*

(1) (Reply)

The Only Riddle Without An Answer / Stupid Akpors / Weeweechu!busted (source- CBJ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.