Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account (21547 Views)

How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN / Droid VPN: Your Questions / How To Use More Than 3 Sim Cards In A Single Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by auztyno: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
U all no droid vpn free account is limited to 100mb in dat regards I jst want to help...gett more Dan one email..and

now why using any1 take note of Ur data usage(bookmark Ur DVPN Acc on opera or any browser. try refreshing to make sure u don't use up to exactly 100mb)

maybe wen Ur usage is abt 95 to 98mb(just make sure its not up to 100mb)

goto Ur droidvpn app info
Clear the app data/cache

get back to Ur droid VPN and sign in with anoda email den continue the show.....like dat for each email...
(if u dare use up to 100mb with any email.den u are done for the day.till after 24hrs...if u like re-install droidvpn..it won't connect till after 24hr)
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by auztyno: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Plz no insults I jst tot so many peopl myt nid dis dats y I took my time to help some people...and dis tred is open for any question....wil also kip d tred updated...a wonderful Sunday to u all

2 Likes

Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by afixme: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Does the droid vpn work for iphones. if it doesn't, can u help with d settings so i configure it on ma phone.
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by hawdi(m): 6:37am On Jul 29, 2013
auztyno: U all no droid vpn free account is limited to 100mb in dat regards I jst want to help...gett more Dan one email..and

now why using any1 take note of Ur data usage(bookmark Ur DVPN Acc on opera or any browser. try refreshing to make sure u don't use up to exactly 100mb)

maybe wen Ur usage is abt 95 to 98mb(just make sure its not up to 100mb)

goto Ur droidvpn app info
Clear the app data/cache

get back to Ur droid VPN and sign in with anoda email den continue the show.....like dat for each email...
(if u dare use up to 100mb with any email.den u are done for the day.till after 24hrs...if u like re-install droidvpn..it won't connect till after 24hr)

Still can't find where to clear the app's data/cache
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by Emmysteve(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2013
Where can i check my data usage account?
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by ladek56: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2013
Thanks for the info. But what i noticed is that the vpn restrict me from enterring google play store and i can' t upload photos on any social network.. Do i need any settings? pls help
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by kippo: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2013
ladek56: Thanks for the info. But what i noticed is that the vpn restrict me from enterring google play store and i can' t upload photos on any social network.. Do i need any settings? pls help
guy i tried it buh its sayin connection timeout ....help?
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by Regiblinkz(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2013
download android market from ucweb for those who can't access playstore
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by elphamexcels: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
ladek56: Thanks for the info. But what i noticed is that the vpn restrict me from enterring google play store and i can' t upload photos on any social network.. Do i need any settings? pls help

dats no p, simply on ur hotspot and retry..its gonna work. dont forget to say thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by invisible4d: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
how will I clear my app data/cache
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by wozup: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls my tuk.ko installer is saying nt find compatible module for device aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ using htc g2
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by hawdi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
elphamexcels:

dats no p, simply on ur hotspot and retry..its gonna work. dont forget to say thank you.

Wait, but is there hotspot on Tecno L3??
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by hawdi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
invisible4d: how will I clear my app data/cache

I asked this same question, someone should please reply
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by hawdi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
wozup: Pls my tuk.ko installer is saying nt find compatible module for device aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ using htc g2

It could have prolly gotten itself installed, mine too did same, jes try connecting with your droidvpn, if it doesn't give you any error relating to module, then tun.ko has been well-installed. You should now start bothering about what next, and see tun.ko's problem as solved. Enjoy.
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by hawdi(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ok, now the poster can't reply us on how to clear the cache on the droid app sheh Issokay na!
I have the cheat but can't use it, now tell me what can be more painful. Its all good though!
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by auztyno1: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2013
hawdi: Ok, now the poster can't reply us on how to clear the cache on the droid app sheh Issokay na!
I have the cheat but can't use it, now tell me what can be more painful. Its all good though!
Am sory bro wasnt my fault either....have been seeyin d posts but cudnt reply or do anytin...mabe d moderators of dis site banned me or wat...wasnt able to reply of evn quote peopls comment...my first reply was hidden wich I dnt evn no who or y it was hidden...had to register a new account jst to continue helpin I jst hope I dnt get banned again...anywa dnt border clearin anytin jst change ur email address and password on ur driod vpn den click on save log in details disconnect ur droid vpn nd connect bak dats if ur already connected nd ur gud to go
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by auztyno1: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2013
invisible4d: how will I clear my app data/cache
Dnt border doin dat one jst do as I said in my last reply....sory fr d late reply dough
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by auztyno1: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2013
hawdi:

It could have prolly gotten itself installed, mine too did same, jes try connecting with your droidvpn, if it doesn't give you any error relating to module, then tun.ko has been well-installed. You should now start bothering about what next, and see tun.ko's problem as solved. Enjoy.
tnks fr replyin on my behalf...

1 Like

Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by auztyno1: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2013
Emmysteve: Where can i check my data usage account?
Log in to droid vpn website nd log in with ur username nd password u wil be seeyin ur data status dia nd how many mb u hv consumed. ..
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by silvernice(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2013
the funniest. thing is that I was using Droid vpn on airtel for two days now only to wake up this morning to discover that I can browse without it using the bb subscription.
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by hawdi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
auztyno1:
Am sory bro wasnt my fault either....have been seeyin d posts but cudnt reply or do anytin...mabe d moderators of dis site banned me or wat...wasnt able to reply of evn quote peopls comment...my first reply was hidden wich I dnt evn no who or y it was hidden...had to register a new account jst to continue helpin I jst hope I dnt get banned again...anywa dnt border clearin anytin jst change ur email address and password on ur driod vpn den click on save log in details disconnect ur droid vpn nd connect bak dats if ur already connected nd ur gud to go

alright bruv, no shit. thanks for eventually replying after all. will try this and let you know what's up!
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by hawdi(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
auztyno1: tnks fr replyin on my behalf...

you welcome bruv. anytime!
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by VictorTobore(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Abeg my own no work o,after I changed back to my first droidvpn acc...e con say I don exceed my 100mb limit.E get who d tin work 4?
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by michelism(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Bro, thank u so much with this info.Now someone tell me why I should upgrade my account?MTN data usage is capped at 3gig even when upgraded, so why shld I spend another #1200 when have got this new system that gives me more than 100mb per day.I'll try and use this as much as I can to reach 3gig before 30 days and see if am going to get cut-off by MTN.Who knows if this system is going to be better compared to upgraded account. Lol!
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by smartnoni(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Victor Tobore: Abeg my own no work o,after I changed back to my first droidvpn acc...e con say I don exceed my 100mb limit.E get who d tin work 4?
is working perfectly create diff free acct wit diff email once is up 2 90mb u clear cache then login ur2nd acct bt make sure datur udp port is 500
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by Amadaz(m): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2013
please o my people i need serious help o, i installed d droid vpn n tun.ko in my phone ,i tried connecting d vpn it say tun module not installed. my tun.ko says no compatible module for my phone ,i use htc s610d runin on Android 2.3. plz wat do i do. help
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by michelism(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Victor don't worry you've got no problem. You allowed your account to reached 100mb not suspecting. You must have checked your data on the Droidvpn website and it read lesser than the 100mb limit before you re-registered another account making u to think that it doesn't work for u . Most times Droidvpn website doesn't give the correct data usage. So u must always watch the Droidvpn application reading which is always very correct unless there is a disconnection. So u must add the current reading to the last reading before disconnection.
What u should do to be sure about it is, when u start the app for the first time, download about 1mb to 50mb with it and go straight to setting then clear data and cache then register the second acct, use some mb then
re-register the first acct and watch what will happen.
Note that after clearing the data you must input 500 for UDP port(mtn).
Come back and tell us what happened.
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
Just a good and folish idea cos I don't try am two times it only allows let keep 185 mb, first I reach 85 then 2nd 85 then it couldn't again.
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by wozup: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
pls bro. Simply make me happy. I rooted nd upgrade my fone jst bcuz to use droid vpn. And afta all my wahala i stil cnt use it. It kip saying connection time out. And my tuk.ko said, dnt find compatible module 4 ur fone. Pls help, hope to hear 4rm u soon
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account by michelism(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
Guy even if you were able to get 1mb extra to the normal 100mb then you should show some appreciation talkless of getting well over 100mb.You know it's not easy to get important info as this, if you've got a better one then share.Please don't crucify other people's effort for doing you some good.

EMMAUGOH: Just a good and folish idea cos I don't try am two times it only allows let keep 185 mb, first I reach 85 then 2nd 85 then it couldn't again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of June / The Starlink Thread / Android Smartphones To Expect In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.