Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,327 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders (13799 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Instaforex Nigeria Forex Traders Conference, Lagos / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Forex Lagos Seminar?

Are you for or against?

Register your vote here.

I am going to make it easy for myself see posts below

3 Likes

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by psucc(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Oh! This time they have invaded Lagos after the Solemn Assembly in Akwa Ibom in which over N0.5b was carted away.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by psucc(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Oh! This time they have invaded Lagos after the 'Solemn Assembly' in Akwa Ibom in which over N0.5b was carted away.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Manweysabi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Count my vote cool
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
Animal... Animals in the zoo are even better than you...
NOFOOD4LAZYMAN:
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS. ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free) my manual is 5,000 if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.
CONTENT 1.INTRODUCTION 2.REASON WHY BETONMARKETS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOU TO BE 3.HOW TO REGISTER 4.HOW TO DEPOSIT 5.HOW TO MAKE MONEY (THE KOKO) 6.HOW TO WITHDRAW 7.TESTIMONIES
SECURITIES/GUARANTEE Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Olaone1: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
naijababe: Forex Lagos Seminar?

Are you for or against?

Register your vote here.
Mama ni yen wink
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mr Nofoodforlazyman, I am not one for knocking another's hustle but for fook sake please create your own thread! Thank you

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by rozayx5(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
You have my vote, but right now am chilling off the Beach side in AKwa Ibom grin
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by achicares(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
@nofood4lazyman, the way you re jumping from thread to thread advertising makes it look like you re desperate to scam someone. While don't you rather create your own thread and do ur thing.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Fxwarrior: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Am in!
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
[size=20pt]Hit the like button on this post if you are for![/size]

33 Likes

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
[size=20pt]And this one if you are against[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
NOFOOD4LAZYMAN:
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS. ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free) my manual is 5,000 if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.
CONTENT 1.INTRODUCTION 2.REASON WHY BETONMARKETS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOU TO BE 3.HOW TO REGISTER 4.HOW TO DEPOSIT 5.HOW TO MAKE MONEY (THE KOKO) 6.HOW TO WITHDRAW 7.TESTIMONIES
SECURITIES/GUARANTEE Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.
you no see say you don turn pest? stop na undecided
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Never quote NOFOODFORLAZYMAN post again.You are indirectly helping him to circulate his nonsense.Please ignore him intoto and vote at the appropriate place as indicated by naijababe.Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by fxyoube(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Am in.....
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by arthuryemi(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
I am in support
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by stson: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
am in, GOD BLESS u all
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by gabcomite(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2013
I WILL LIKE TO BE PART OF IT
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
I am for...
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by AjanleKoko: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
How is this one going to be different from any of the numerous 'Forex Lagos Seminars' that run periodically in one seedy Lagos hotel or the other.

Is it gonna be free?

2 Likes

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
naijababe: Forex Lagos Seminar?

Are you for or against?

Register your vote here.

I am going to make it easy for myself see posts below

My wife would love to attend this one, but not in Lagos
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
It is free... This is a collective agreement amongst the nairaland forex traders.

I wiil do my best to attend.
AjanleKoko: How is this one going to be different from any of the numerous 'Forex Lagos Seminars' that run periodically in one seedy Lagos hotel or the other.

Is it gonna be free?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

My wife would love to attend this one, but not in Lagos

Oga mi, we can bring the training to madam for a fee of course grin
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
naijababe:

Oga mi, we can bring the training to madam for a fee of course grin

Your bill will be too high oh, i have to sell so much more cars and computers first to be able to pay it oh
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Your bill will be too high oh, i have to sell so much more cars and computers first to be able to pay it oh

Big man like you, abeg jo!

AjanleKoko: How is this one going to be different from any of the numerous 'Forex Lagos Seminars' that run periodically in one seedy Lagos hotel or the other.

Is it gonna be free?

Have you been trawling seedy hotels in Lagos? tongue
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by wizecoder1: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Iyalaje....hunmmmmmm...i comment my reserve....
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
wizecoder.:
Iyalaje....hunmmmmmm...i comment my reserve....

Oodua tokan tokan?! How now? grin
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
naijababe:

Big man like you, abeg jo!

Na prayer you dey pray for me oh and i say a big AMEN!!!!
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Na prayer you dey pray for me oh and i say a big AMEN!!!!

Why are you scoping me now? tongue Mo soji die you know
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
naijababe:

Why are you scoping me now? tongue Mo soji die you know

You and i know say na fact i dey yarn . . . show me some good deals make i make some kudi . . . Lol, still dey wait for that our conference call oh
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You and i know say na fact i dey yarn . . . show me some good deals make i make some kudi . . . Lol, still dey wait for that our conference call oh

The dey fast now, e e be like say road no clear now grin, on a serious note, I will give him a ring to remind him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Invest In Concrete Mixer Business / Naira Rebounds From One-week Low / 38,000 Companies De-registered For Failing To File Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.