Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Story: Seduction - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Seduction (27900 Views)

Seduction In The Church / The Subtle Art Of Seduction / Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
'oh tom..' Linda stuttered 'what are you doing here?' were the only words she could find.
'This is my room' Tom smiled 'isn't it?' he turned faced Jack who was unexpectedly calm.
'i mean,i thought you had gone to work' she managed to steady her voice 'i didn't hear your car drive in'
'i left some pretty important stuffs at home' Tom said as he moved towards the table ajacent the bed. He opened the top drawer,brought out a brown envelope and held on tight to it like a baby holding on to it's most precious toy.
'i guess am off to work now' he smiled at his wife and brother uneasilly as he made to leave the room but then stopped abruptly. 'i know why Jack is here' he said as an alarming expression over-rode Linda's bright face while Jack maintained his cool. 'you are worried about me' his eyes on Linda 'about last night' he paused while Linda relaxed a little and Jack just remained unshakened. 'Look' Tom continued 'i understand that you are worried but really,there's nothing to be worried about okay? So please stop worrying' he moved towards Linda placing his left hands on her shoulder while his right hand still held on firm to the envelope 'you can smile now and let Jack go do some flirting or whatever he does these days.' They all laughed and Tom left the room afterwards.
It took the sound of the gate and an extra three minutes to break the akward silence that hovered over Jack and Linda.
'so where were we?' Jack said hoarsely with a grin.

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
It had been a week now since the whole unusal incidence. Everything seemed to have gone back to status quo or at least that was what Jack thought. He was ready to begin his flirt game with Linda again but he needed something new as he had gone with everything on his book. He watched Linda as she walked into the living room wearing a thin black shirt that exposed the bottom of her naval and a mini black skirt that complimented the top like icing to a cake.
'who died?' Jack called from where he sat,fixing his eyes on the tv set.
'what?' asked Linda obviously confused
'what's up with the black riot'
'oh this,i just wanted to feel comfortable,that's all' she moved to site on the chair next to Jack's.
'you know,black is known to absorb heat you may want to take your clothes off in a matter of minutes' he winked as she rolled her eyes and withdrew to sit on another chair distant from him. He noticed and smiled amorously 'scared i might bite? Nah,not with Tom home.' And they went comfortably silent for some minutes until Linda spoke.
'you know he's hiding something right?'
'who?'
'The pope' she hissed 'Tom of course. Whoelse will i be talking about?'
'i don't know,me maybe' he shrugged.
'Be serious Jacky'
'Jacky?' he echoed,popping his eyes
'i know he's hiding something' she ignored his expression 'and you know it too'
'Linda let him be. He explained why he came home drunk that day and things are back to normal,so?' he was no longer smiling.
'am not talking about that; plus i don't even buy that excuse' she fumed.
'so whatelse could you be talking about?' he scowled
'I woke up this morning to hear Tom singing black street boys' she said seriously.
'yey! Tom sang,we should inform the police' he said sarcastically and she shot him a dirty look 'what's wrong with that?'
'the man doesn't sing; ever!' she snapped 'plus who sings black street boy anymore?' she widened her eyes like she demanded an answer but didn't get it. 'and he gets so happy these days' she stressed making Jack laugh out loud.
'your husband is happier,he sings now,so what?' he teased 'you are quite impossible' he stated as Linda smiled in a proud way then Tom rushed down,all dressed.
'honey,i got to jet' he said,making for the door 'see you guys later.' he left.
'see,he never does that too' Linda said as she rose and rushed to the bedroom. Moments later,she rushed back down,all dressed and she made for the door as well.
'where are you going to too?' Jack asked with a confused look on his face.
'where else?' she stopped for a second. 'am following him' she dashed through the door
'Linda!' Jack called but she was gone

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by ERF: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nice one ßoss... Am following yhu bumper to bumper. . . .keep it coming.

Please try and put yhur writing into paragraph, and seperate the sentences... Give good space like this
"
" for us mobile users to have a clearer view. . .
Thanks
Re: Story: Seduction by Spiff20(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
chistar01: Hmm, ok. You have gotten ny attention
chistar so u came here, hope u've finished ur complicated love story
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2013
Just as she had rused out,Linda rushed back inside the house after about an hour,only this time she had ruined her makeup; she was in tears.
'what's the problem?' Jack drew to her as he gave her a comforting hug. He made to use his hands to wipe the tears from face but withdrew his hand. Instead he,pulled a face towel from his pocket and dabbed her face carefully.
'it's Tom' she said as her sobbing increased and Jack knew it was time to take a seat. He dragged her mildly to the couch,sitting her down before he sat.
'now calm down' he said hoarsely. 'tell me what exactly happened. What did Tom do?'
Her sobbing almost resurfaced but she steadied herself the best way she could.
'Jack,Tom is having an affair' she was quiet now but staring attentively at Jack who seemed to be taken aback by the new developement.
'are you certain of it?' he said painstakingly. 'i mean,how did you find out?'
'i followed him,remember?' there was no trace of sorrow in her voice. 'i saw him enter an eatery so i followed him in stealthily. Then i saw the lady.'
'just that? How did you know that it wasn't just one of his business partners?'
'he was basically smothering her,and she,him. Or do business partners still do that?'
Jack was totally dumbfounded. He couldn't think of anything else to say to his brothers aid and Linda read his mind.
'don't worry Jack you don't have to say anything. It wasn't your fault.' she stood up,kissed him on the cheek closest to the the corner of his lips and went upstairs.
'what just happened?'

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by okusebi(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Hey hey.....casala don burst o. I love this
Re: Story: Seduction by Sophiatabitha(f): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Where is this guy naa.

More more more
Re: Story: Seduction by olekubaby: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2013
Registering my presence ooo
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2013
diamondwriter, it's been more than a week. more updates, please.
Re: Story: Seduction by arabanibaba: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmmmmmm its getting more interesting kudos to you
Re: Story: Seduction by Danpersie31(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
diz story is slow,infact d 2nd slowest on nairaland.pls update 2 make ur story interestin lyk dat of chistar and yemi2plus2
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 6:24am On Aug 24, 2013
Promise i wil do sometin about it 2day. I ve finally gotten money 4 mb!!!
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2013
'you't can't bring him here!'
'like hell i can!'
Jack wondered where his latest dream was going. This was unlike any dream he had before. He couldn't even see their faces,just voices. Why can't i see the damn faces! He mutter,forcing his eyes opened,he gaze came face to face with the blue ceiling on his room. He hadn't been dreaming. He was hearing the latest noisy couple voices. Linda and Tom were fighting again. He checked his time
'jeez,it's only 6.am!'
He mangaged to drag himself downstairs to see his brother pacing up and down the room.
'Tom....'
there wasn't any response
'Tom....'
still he didn't answer.
'Tom!' This time even the neighbours could have heard.
'yes?' Tom answered unsettled,he was a little shakened.
'what's up? Where's linda? I thought i heard her voice? Or was i dreaming? I couldn't have been' he seemed to have confused himself.
'are you okay?' Tom was staring at him like he had gone mad. He laughed at the irony of that.
'Am fine but you are not' He stared at his brother with no wish of wanting to be like him. 'you look like hell,what's the problem?'
Tom didn't answer. He just sat on a chair and turned on the tv.
'where's Linda?' Jack questioned. He wasn't going to stop asking the questions until he got an answer and Tom knew it.
'she's got to get her boyfriend!'
'Boyfriend?' Jack said with a slack smile.'Tommy what are you talking about?'
Tom raised his head towards Jack. His eyes were cloudy,he was serious.
'her ex is in town and she is going to bring him here' He was like a grany speaking in the memorial of his heartrob
'did you tell her she could bring him here?'
'of course i wouldn't but it doesn't matter. She's going to bring him. I saw her resolve.'
Jack managed to pull a soothing laugh
'she wouldn't' he seemed like he was almost certain but he knew he wasn't.
Thirty minutes later,a car drove into the compound; Linda's car. Then there was a knock on the door.....
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
'come on in' Linda told her guest as she walked passed her husband and brother-in-law without as much as acknowledging them. She headed straight upstairs with two bags while her guest was ushered in to a seat.
'so..' Tom started,gently rubbing his palms against eachother 'how was your journey?'
'it was fine,thanks' the guest gave him a gentle smile that made him smile back.
'am Tom,Linda's hubby and this is jack' Tom said,tapping his brother on the back. He was smiling so hard that Jack felt his was illuminating the room.
'am anna' the young lady said 'nice to meet you both'
'right back at ya' Tom swayed playfully
'you to ann' as Jack spoke,she turned her gaze to him just then Linda emerged from the stairs. Tom stared at his wife with a mischievious smile and then pulled Jack with him as he walked towards Linda.
'i knew you couldn't do it' He was right at Linda's face.
'do what?' she puzzled.
'bring your ex here'
'who said i didn't?' She smiled
'what?Ann?' his jaw dropped.
Then here was a knock on the door
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
***Grabbing ma popcorn and coke for the show***
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oh my God! This suspense is killing. more updates, please. ;(

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Am still waiting 0h
Re: Story: Seduction by princesa(f): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
FOLLOWING
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
So u havnt updated since yesterday.
Re: Story: Seduction by Sophiatabitha(f): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2013
#Walks in on thread#
No new update

#Sighs. Walks out#
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sori.........phcn
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 4:13am On Aug 30, 2013
'who are you?' Tom said abrasively to the man at the door as he opened it.
'you must be Tom'
'who wants to know?' He had no time for being polite. All that was on his mind was to slam the door at the man's face and go deal with his wife. He still found it hard to comprehend that she had dated a girl. He fought hard not to say the word out loud in his head but it came out loud anyways. She was gay! And she never mentioned it. He queried himself on how he had failed to notice. He once read that lebsians or used-to-be lebsians are quite easy to fish out. They usually made comment about beautiful women the see on magazines,tv or in flesh and blood plus they loved being in the company of women than men. None of these spelt Linda so how could him have suspected?
He closed his eyes for a moment hoping to find the man at the door gone when he opened them but the man appeared more present than ever.
'am peter' the man stretched his hands towards Tom,smiling.
'what is a peter?' Tom asked irritably. He maed no effort to smile and was beginning to hate peter's smile.
'i thought Linda told you?' peters smile was beginning to fade. 'am peter,the ex!' his smile was back.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 4:41am On Aug 30, 2013
At that instant,Tom realised truelly that an average human possessed more than one mind; left and right. His right mind was screaming relief. He wasn't married to an ex-gay. He felt stupid for thinking it even for a few moment,then his left mind kicked in. Linda still went ahead to bring him to their home even after he told her not to. He remained his fathers adage that 'a man whom his wife doesn't listen to is an uncapable man'. He felt so uncapable. Uncapable enough to not have noticed that he had slammed the door at the man. Before the realized it,Linda was already pulling the knob and ushering her ex in.
'don't mind my husband's manners' she addressed her ex in an exceptionally polite manner which irritated Tom. 'he loves being dramatic'. She smiled and peter returned the favour as he stepped his feet into the house.
'it's a pleasure to finally meet you' he offered his hands again to Tom like nothing had happened.
'yeah you too' Tom feigned a smile and it would had been better if he didn't. His smile was tearful. It was the smile of a frustrated man. He turned faced Linda and she saw the look but she wasn't moved a bit.
'what's your problem?' she whispered bitterly,making sure it was out of peter's hearing range.
'what's my problem? What's yours?' Tom snapped a little bit louder but still of peter's hearing range.
'what are you talking about?'
'you know what am talking about so you can stop playing dumb' his frustration grew.
'i don't and if you are not ready to be less vague,then i have a guest to attend to' she made to leave but he grabbed her by her left wrist.
'don't you walk out on me woman' he felt a sudden burst of confidence. 'i told you not to bring him here but you disobeyed'
'you told me not to,i told you i was going to' she struggled in vain to release her wrist.
'this is my house Linda,i make the rules!'
'you are mistaking,it isn't your house. Its our house' she forced her hands from his grip and darted to the living room as Tom reflected on the whole situation.
He wondered why his home had turned into a war zone suddenly. He traced his steps and tried to find any blemish but he couldn't see anything he had done wrong. He heard the rich laughters that came from the living room and he knew that a whole lot of drama was going to play out in the next few days.
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2013
Abeg cum n update shaperly b4 u r being sued for murder o

*waitin 4 update*
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 30, 2013
*Sees none*

*faints*
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2013
*resurrectin sma smal n peepin 4 more update*

Diaaaaaamooooond where r u?
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2013
Candis009: *resurrectin sma smal n peepin 4 more update*

Diaaaaaamooooond where r u?
m sleeping o
Re: Story: Seduction by olisehcom(f): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2013
waiting 4 more updates.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2013
'they are married!' Tom almost screamed in excitment. 'this is the best news i have gotten this week' he pulled his brother closer and hugged him.
'well not exactly. They are only engaged' he tried to release himself from the hug but failed. 'that's still okay' Tom whispered 'it's better than nothing'
'yeah.... Can you stop trying to kill me now?'
'oh sorry'
Jack could see the colour on his brother's face now. He had previously thought that Tom was getting green maybe due to stress or something else but he never guessed this.
'Jack?'
'yes?'
'i want you to do something for me. Something only you can do'
'Sounds ominious. But i love ominious plus anything for my elder bro' he grinned stylishly.
'i want you to get attached with them. Find out everything. How close they are? If they would last or break.'
'stop,stop... Tom,you don't feel threatened by peter,do you?'
'no...' he emphasized but Jack always knew he was lying but he played along.
'i thought so. Because he's about to get married to Anne and you are married to Linda,so you shouldn't feel threatened,you know that right?'
'yes i do' he went pale. 'of course there's no reason why i should.'
'Good'
As Jack turned to move,he heard Tom call.
'Jack...'
'yes?' he responded without looking back.
'Don't forget what we discussed. Please. Get attached'
'it's my forte' he smiled dangerously and went his way.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2013
'he's cute' Ann whispered to Linda who was seated with her on the couch.
'who?' Linda pretended not to know meanwhile she had been stealing glances at Jack who who seated on the other side of the room.
'him. Jack'
'he's naughty too and you are married' Linda chided but deep within her,she knew she was talking to herself.
'about to be and unfortunately,so are you' Ann winked.
'pardon?'
'you were attentive enough to know that he's naughty plus i couldn't help but notice how many times you both exchanged looks just now' she laughed softly. The look on Linda's face was priceless. It took Ann less than ten minutes to notice the atmosphere between her and Jack; she wondered if she was that shallow and it seemed Ann read her mind.
'don't worry you are not that shallow,i have just had the experience of dating with hundreds of guys and flirting with millions of them'. Linda gave out a smile. At that instant,Jack stood up slowly and made for the door leading outside,just then Ann stood up too.
'where are you going to?' Linda questioned but she already knew the answer.
'outside'
'hmm,don't forget what i told you. He naughty'
'i knew that from the start' Ann was still smiling
'and you are married.... Engaged,whatever'
'yeah,that doesn't mean i can't flirst. If you don't mind'. She left

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
*First to comment*
Nice update. So when next are you updating?
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chiamaka01: *First to comment*
Nice update. So when next are you updating?
not as soon as you might want but not as late as you would think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Of Scandals II (18+) / Thousand Free Occult Books For Study / Alarm #Nlwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.