Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:22 PM

Story: Seduction - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Seduction (27832 Views)

Seduction In The Church / The Subtle Art Of Seduction / Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2013
Happy Xmas in advance. Wait a sec, did i just start a new page?
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2013
Chiamaka01: Happy Xmas in advance. Wait a sec, did i just start a new page?
same to u and yes u did.. Will update 2day. D story z almost done,maybe one or two updates to go
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
The atmosphere around the house had never been this cold. Tom and Linda barely spoke to eachother. Linda moved out from their room and moved into one of the guest rooms.
Tom totally had a mood change. He moved nonchallantly around the house and never brought up the past event. He begin keeping late night appointments making silent calls and several things that increased Linda's blood pressure. She tried to be strong but would breakdown once in a while. Jack became her extra shoulders. He had completely transformed from the demon flirt to a listening angel. She wondered what she would have done if he wasn't around.
'Linda,i want to talk to you' Jack called from her door post startling her a little.'sorry,i saw the lights on and the door opened' he gestured.
'no problem,come in' she dropped her laptop on the bed and sat straight. 'what's up?'
He hesistated for a moment and then spoke softly.
'you should talk to Tom' he said
'talk to Tom? Why should i?' her counternance changed.
'you guys should work thing out already.'
'if he wants to work things out,he would had come to me a long time ago but he hasn't. So duh' she stretched to get her laptop.
'am leaving' he said quickly.
She froze and then retreated.
'leaving how?' her eye brows expanded.
'am leaving as in going' he shrugged 'am leaving the country. Going back'
'oh' she made an effort to hide her disappointment. 'when?' she asked
'soon.. Tomorrow maybe. It depends'
'Tomorrow?!' she exclaimed. 'it depends on what?' she became moody
'doesn't matter. But you have got to make up with your husband'
'why didn't you tell me earlier about it?' she asked.
'about Tom?'
'for christ stake,NO! I mean your impending departure'
'well,it skipped my mind.'
she frowned.
'Linda,please can we talk about you and Tom? Please' he raised her head towards his. Their gaze locked. The tension filled the room. He knew something was definitely going to happen.
Re: Story: Seduction by ERF: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nice one. Not at all, nai bad pass
But
Oliver
Ryback
Mynd!
Re: Story: Seduction by Kslib(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Very very nice .. This suspense is killing me.. cry cry
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hmmm. I hope Linda isn't falling in lust love with Jack. cry
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Chiamaka01: Hmmm. I hope Linda isn't falling in lust love with Jack. cry
He is oh.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2013
Jack pushed to convince himself to leave but it was futile. Her lips had already touched his. The magic touch.
She paused to savour the moment. It felt surreal. Finally she was getting her fantasy. She opened her eyes slightly to steal a look at him. The expression on his eyes were priceless.
She pushed on. Her lips locked with his as her tongue explored his mouth for sweet spots. Her breath fleeted as his tongue entangled with hers,then gently,he pulled his lips away from hers.
'what is it?' she asked. 'did i do something wrong?'
He gazed straight into her eyes like he could see beneath it. He let out a smile.
'you didn't do anything wrong my dear.' He hesitated for a moment. 'this isn't right'
He made to separate further from her but she clasped her hands around his neck and pulled closer.
'doesn't this feel right?' she looked passionately into his eyes.
He stayed speechless.
She picked his right hands and placed it on her chest. He gulped.
'can you feel my heartbeat?' she exhaled. 'what i want and what you want majes it right Jack'.
She awaited no responses as she stealthily dove at his lips again.
They kissed longer this time until Jack pulled away and ran out of the room.
Outside the room he pulled out his phone and typed a text.
'Almost there now'
he sent it
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote
author=Diamondwriter]
Outside the room he pulled out his phone and typed a text.
'Almost there now'
he sent it[/quote]

Hmm. I smell something fishy. undecided
Re: Story: Seduction by Kslib(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hmmn,jack finally tested linda's lips shey?

Maybe he and tom planned this whole thing sef,who knows?
All izz well!
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Silence and loneliness haunted Linda as she layed down in her room. She searched the ceiling for ideas on what to do but all she saw was a baby spider trying to catch up with and older one.
She closed her eyes to reminisce her escapde with Jack the previouse day. Her face glowed with sunshine smile as she remembered every detail of it. She soaked in the estasy she derived from her memory until she heard a knock on the door.
She frowned a bit but relaxed her muscles when she remembered it could be jack knocking. She stepped down from her comfortable bed to open the door and hissed when she did.
'can't we have a minute of truce in this house?' Tom said with a smile that disguisted her.
'can't i have my territory in this house?' she countered.
'it's my house' he grinned. 'you can't. Sorry baby'.
'then am sorry we can't have a truce'.
He stared at her,puzzled. He ignored her arrogance and spoke.
'anyway,my car is bad and i really need to go out now. Can i borrow yours?' he pleaded.
'you can't' she walked back to her bed and fell on it. She picked up a music device and blocked her ears with the headset.
Tom watched helplessly and left whe he was certain she didn't have his time.
Few minutes later linda could hear the gate open and close,signaling that he was gone.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Two updates to end the story
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kslib: Hmmn,jack finally tested linda's lips shey?

Maybe he and tom planned this whole thing sef,who knows?
All izz well!

That's exactly what i'm thinking.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2013
She could stop pretending listening to a music now. She pulled the headset from her ears and faced the ceiling. The spiders were still there. It reminded her of her loneliness once more. She grunted.
Minutes later,she heard footsteps in the house. It had to be jack,she imagined. She tossed the device away,moved over to the mirrow where she straihtened herself. She scurried downstairs and met jack sitting on the couch. She sat adjacent him.
The whole time,they watched the tv passively and silently. Stealing glances at eachother. They never caught themselves.
Linda wondered in confusion what was going through his mind. She couldn't maintain the silent any longer than she had.
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2013
[quote
author=Diamondwriter]She scurried downstairs and met jack sitting on the
couch. She sat adjacent him.
The whole time,they watched the tv passively and silently. Stealing
glances at eachother. They never caught themselves.
Linda wondered in confusion what was going through his mind. She
couldn't maintain the silent any longer than she had.[/quote]

Hmm. I thought Jack travelled.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Hmm. I thought Jack travelled.
will soon
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2013
'jack' she called lightly. 'what's the problem?'
'nothing' he answered indifferently. She got up,walking over to him,she sat by his side breathing heavily,she moved to kiss him.
'wait' he stopped her. 'just gimme a minute' he sprinted out of the house and was back within a short while.
'i didn't hear the gate open,where did you go?' she asked.
'just went to text a friend' he smiled. 'now where were we?' he pulled her close and kissed her.
They probed eachothers lips as their hands groped around their bodies. The continued in this regards a long while until linda pulled back a bit.
Jack waited in suspense as she stood up from the chair and reached for her back. Her hands met the zip of the gown and she pulled it down slowly. Then she saw a pair of faint white little balls at the dark dining. She squinted with interest to know what it was. It registered on her mind. They were eyes. She was looking at a person and whoever it was had been looking at them. Shd quaked in her boots as she pulled her gown back up,trying to figure out who was there.
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2013
I thought you said 'two more updates'. Is this the end of the story?
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2013
Chiamaka01: I thought you said 'two more updates'. Is this the end of the story?
sori i had to cut the last part in twos. Am using a uselex fone(c1). One final update
Re: Story: Seduction by Mario1983(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2013
Omoh wic kind suspence be dis na to short pls
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2013
Diamondwriter: sori i had to caught the last part in twos. Am using a uselex fone(c1). One final update

Awww. embarassed you're using a phone to update?? Hope your fingers aren't blistered? *waiting patiently*
Re: Story: Seduction by Kslib(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Heart attack!! This suspense na die.
Chineke!!
Jack is a big fool. I can never ever do what he's doing with my bro's GF no matter the situuation not to even mention,his WIFE!
Jeeezz!! Disgusting peeps,both jack and linda.
All izz well!
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2013
'what's wrong?' jack called when he noticed her standing transfixed.
'there's someone there' she crooned as she fought the shivers.
Jack got up solemnly and looked to the direction she had her eyes fixed on.
'who's there?' he called out with is very masculine voice. 'show your face' he said fearlessly.
At that,the person emerged from the dark. It was Tom and he seemed like he was sobbing.
'oh God!' linda exclaimed,totally abashed with the whole situation. She felt her jaw open as she place her palms to block her face from pulling in shame then she heard someone laughing beside her. It was jack. How could he laugh about the situation? She wondered disturbingly then she heard another voice join in the laugh galour. It was coming from where Tom stood. What was going on? She was frightened.
'relax Linda'
she heard Tom say as he pulled down her hands.
'it was a game' he said.
'and i won!' jack added and ran upstairs,out of their sight.
'a game?' linda still shivered. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.
'yeah' Tom replied smiling. ' have a sit' the sat.
He explained to her,how himself and jack had made a bet on who was better with women. Jack had dared him that he could win ove his wife but he had differed.
'so you used me for a game?' tears streamed from her eyes as she spoke.
'comeon now,no tears. Afterall it was i who lost the bet'
'time to go brother' jack called as he emerged from the stairs with two travelling bags on both his hands. 'linda,it was more than a pleasured' he bowed and moved out.
'be right back' Tom said to his wife who was now drenched with tears.
'you got lucky' he said to Jack as he got outside.
'and you always say that' jack smiled proudly. ' i will be waiting to hear from you'.
Tom nodded and patted his brother on the back.
'but you know it,right?' jack got serious.
'know what? Tom asked.
'that she will never look at you the same again' his voice pierced through Tom's head. ' i think the question is;how would you look at her now?' he said and walked off without getting an answer.
Tom looked on until his brother shud the gate behind him. For the first time,he realized that he had done a foolish thing. His marriage would never remain the same. He looked back at the door behind him and lost the appetite of going back to face his wife.
.......THE END..........
Re: Story: Seduction by Kslib(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Lmao!! Tom is a bigger than i thought.
What da **?

He and linda should just seek a divorce cos that marriage wont work .
Anytime he looks at her,he will see a woman "Who fell for his brother"; A woman who wanted to be fffucked by his brother. lol

Linda on the other hand will need more than the 'i do' she said on the alter to keep her in that marriage. The shame she'll feel when she looks tom in the eye will be more than enough for her to handle..

@Diamond writer,i thoroughly enjoyed the story.. Great work.
All izz well!
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib: Lmao!! Tom is a bigger than i thought.
What da **?

He and linda should just seek a divorce cos that marriage wont work .
Anytime he looks at her,he will see a woman "Who fell for his brother"; A woman who wanted to be fffucked by his brother. lol

Linda on the other hand will need more than the 'i do' she said on the alter to keep her in that marriage. The shame she'll feel when she looks tom in the eye will be more than enough for her to handle..

@Diamond writer,i thoroughly enjoyed the story.. Great work.
All izz well!
tnx bro. Am glad u enjoyed it
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Story: Seduction by ERF: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hehehehe.. At last..

I pity somebody, though divorce won't be the case but their love would go stronger if Tom forgives her. Linda won't dare cheat on him, if he forgives her, that's because she would recall her past wrong...

I think i love this game. . .

Remember Tom wasn't a saint too, he had children without acquainting linder and besides, he made Linda had confidence in Jack. It's partially his fault thought that's not a dot of reason to fall of a flirt...

Nice Job. This seems perfect and americanish...kudos!!smiley
Re: Story: Seduction by Kslib(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
E<R>F:
Hehehehe.. At last..

I pity somebody, though divorce won't be the case but their love would go stronger if Tom forgives her. Linda won't dare cheat on him, if he forgives her, that's because she would recall her past wrong...

I think i love this game. . .

Remember Tom wasn't a saint too, he had children without acquainting linder and besides, he made Linda had confidence in Jack. It's partially his fault thought that's not a dot of reason to fall of a flirt...

Nice Job. This seems perfect and americanish...kudos!!smiley
Tom has kids? When? How?
All izz well!
Re: Story: Seduction by kasiem(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
just a marvelous work
Re: Story: Seduction by 360prince(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2013
Diamondwriter: 'i know your secret'
Jack heard a soft feminine voice feminine voice behind. He dropped the Nora smith's romance college and turned back to see who it was; it was Ann.
'i beg your pardon?' he was trying so hard not to drool at her toned stomach which he could see easily as she wore a stylish but too short top.
'i said,i know your secret' she walked over to the long swing chair and sat beside him. He folded his arms and his eyes were upon hers.
'which is?' he asked with zest,trying to come up with a possible reply in his mind but he could think of any.
'you love romance' she smiled,he popped his eyes. 'romance novels. I have seen you so immensed in them since i came.'
'caught me!' he smiled 'it's one of my zillion bad habits'
'another is?' she appeared very interested
'can't tell you. You would be scared of me'
'scared?' she scoffed. 'you couldn't scare anyone to save your life'
'says who?' he pretended to bd hurt.
'says me' she stucked out her tongue and he gave out a soft laugh.
'well,telling my bad habits could be very expensive. Am not sure you are up for the task' he emphasized.
'am willing to pay' he noticed her eyes,they were blue. 'anything' she was serious.
'hmm,let's see then. But not now.' His eyes fell on his novel.
'okay' she was smiling. 'you can go back to reading your novel. I won't make a noise.'
'i don't think i can.' his gaze moved from the bottom of her stomach till his gaze met hers. 'i will be too distracted' his grinned devilishly.
'and why is that?' she said in a husky voice.
'Anne!..' a voice called from inside the house.
'husband calls' Jack smiled and picked up his novel
. OGA DIAMONDsmiley... I must say you are a very good writer. I really appreciate your writing skills. I hav read so many story of yours, but i must say this is the first time am commentin.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
360prince: . OGA DIAMONDsmiley... I must say you are a very good writer. I really appreciate your writing skills. I hav read so many story of yours, but i must say this is the first time am commentin.
tnx sir. Am flattered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Of Scandals II (18+) / Thousand Free Occult Books For Study / Chimamanda Adichie: Igbo People Can’t Unite For Presidency Yet Talk About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.