Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Do Christian Brothers Look For Wives In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Christian Brothers Look For Wives In The Church? (800 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christian Brothers & Sisters Should Remain Virgins Until Marriage / Christian Brothers & Sisters!!! / Why Do Christian Men Remove Their Cap In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Christian Brothers Look For Wives In The Church? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
I joined a new Church named daystar for 3 months now & met some God fearing men who are workers in this Church. My girlfriends joined me in this Church as well but the men are not making moves. Most of them are old enough and older. Its breaking me down so much I don't know what to do any more. At my age I should be in my husbands house. I even go for weekly activities in the Church. Im not getting any younger & im so frustrated in my life right now. How long will I wait till God send me my own. The few men that want something from me are married men & I cant date a married man out of desperation. Each time I look in the mirror I don't like what i see. Im gradually packing up excess kgs to suppress my thoughts. Should I start talking to men in the Church? Pls advice.
Re: Do Christian Brothers Look For Wives In The Church? by PastorOluT(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Happyness_Chima: I joined a new Church named daystar for 3 months now & met some God fearing men who are workers in the Church. My girlfriends joined me in this Church as well but the men are not making moves. Most of them are old enough in their 30s and older. Its breaking me down so much I don't know what to do any more. At my age I should be in my husbands house. I even go for weekly activities in the Church. Im not getting any younger & im so frustrated in my life right now. How long will I wait till God send me my own. The few men that want something from me are married men & I cant date a married man out of desperation. Each time I look in the mirror I don't like what i see. Im gradually packing up excess kgs to suppress my thoughts. Should I start approaching men in the Church? Pls advice.

I don't think I am in the best position to advice, anyways since I'm here I have this to say;

Never go to a church 'cos u want to hook up, it shows something is wrong with ur relationship with God. My advice is get right with God. And ur. Other. Relationship will fall right in place.

I want to believe u want a godly person for hubby, theb be on ur. Way to the kingdom too for that's whn u will that person.

Lastly never in desperation expose urself. For sure u will ever live to regret it, just be urself and with time God will send someone ur. Way.

Marraige is not the only reason u are created, live a purposeful life and. See What happens.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

1 Like

Re: Do Christian Brothers Look For Wives In The Church? by Acidosis(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
...and here again, I stumbled on your thread.

I'm happy you followed the steps accordingly..
www.nairaland.com/1286361/31-nobody-wants-marry-me

smiley

But why do you doubt the last part of my post on that thread?

Your third topic on this forum is going to be a testimony, one you've been waiting for!

Relax your mind, ma... and keep serving the lord without attaching any string.

1 Like

Re: Do Christian Brothers Look For Wives In The Church? by Debeloved87(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
i undastand u sis, one can really get desperate when it seems one hasnt accomplish what he/she ought to have accomplish...i am a guy and i am never desperate concerning marriage even thou there have been noises, its nobodys bizness if i marry at 40 or 50, but no matter what any1 might say, women do get desperate concerning marriage, my advice 2u is dat u shld draw closer to GOD and just be nice to the male folks in ur church, be friendly, dnt bone ur face o, be happy when u are with them and also engage them in friendly discussion, but do not propose o, above all pray and believe..,all things are possible to him that believe..shalom.
Re: Do Christian Brothers Look For Wives In The Church? by ennecco: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2013
sis bible say seek the kingdom of God first and all other things will be added to you. dont serve God in condition. i persist you re not yet a born again. get born again . and work in high way of rightounes and live the rest for God. he know your needs. may God be with you.
Re: Do Christian Brothers Look For Wives In The Church? by nbright: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2013
The few men that want something from me are married men & I cant date a married man out of desperation.

When you were "young and hot".. Did you go out/date married men?.
Re: Do Christian Brothers Look For Wives In The Church? by esmeralda1(f): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
@ op i can actually hook u up with some good single christian men in Daystar o if u dont mind

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For Satan's Agents Around You Right Now!!! / Is Kissing A Sin? / "David Did Not Kill Goliath, The Bible Is No Infallible" Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.