Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa (31402 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2013
JOYCEOUS: I'll miss SULU
*sobbing*
u should v voted
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by nairaarea: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2013
ok
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by zada(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2013
Nando's eviction was a good one for BBA and Africa as a whole, B4 he turns a reality show into a horrow movie,hw can a young man of his age threatening a fellow housemate for jus no good reason.it goes out to show us that growing our kids in the US is bad,he did the same thing wen he had a disagreement with Sulu and this is the second time he is hiding weapons. As long as he kips saying it, he will surely be motivated to do it by implus. The next on the line is dat Oneal the West African hater from Botswana, who knws Botswana on the African map sef. A so called DJ dat doesnot appreciate west african songs, I wonder wen he plays the kind of music he plays. Jus feel sowie for his gal Feza the tufaced lady always hating for no reason. Eviction is there medicine come this week.

2 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by bongosman: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2013
SULU INTERNATIONAL WE REALLY MISS THE TAXI DRIVER.THE NEXT TO FOLLOW SULU IS FEZA,ONEAL AND OUR OWN ASHAWO BERVELY.PLS BERVELY COME HOME,U ARE DISGRACING US WITH YOUR SAD STORIES IN BBH.Nkita ara frm Delta + Waffi + Asaba
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by fuckdmods(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2013
BBA don start?? ha!!
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Oyodebomide: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2013
I just click this thread thinking it was toto dicke that was evicted. Rubbish
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by ddeola: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Violence should not be tolerated in the house or anywhere in the world. People must learn to resolve differences in a civilized manner
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by eightsin(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2013
Nando was the reallest of them all. I don't know why BIGGY got so scared like a 2year old baby.
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by eightsin(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2013
ddeola: Violence should not be tolerated in the house or anywhere in the world. People must learn to resolve differences in a civilized manner

What they should have done is to rebuke him but not to ask him to fake what he isn't.
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by nerodenero: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2013
lexrichy: 2 word useless show
Well said and I think it should be banned. Nonsense!
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by moscobabs(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2013
Useless programme with useless inmates.....lol
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by armadeo(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2013
I don't watch bba so I have no idea on what's going on, evidence shows a lot of nigerian peeps love the show so y do others who don't come up in here hating. U don't like it stay away from bba threads. Na by force to comment. Am tired of ur shit.
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by jplux: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2013
ZULU...........the only Entertainer in the BBA the Chase. Miss U dude
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by fiolaP(f): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2013
seriously that guy was so getting outta hand

2 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Ogegod87: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2013
eightsin:

What they should have done is to rebuke him but not to ask him to fake what he isn't.

He already got 2 strikes. į̸̸̨§ it wen he eventually inflicts injury on someone he would learn or U̶̲̥̅̊ want make bigbrother show himself b4 he would stop d childish act?? Nando was real buh gettin violent and makin death threats?? C'mon.

1 Like

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: undecided tongue jz like u brought ur useless self into dis thread
Inmature response
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by wendieposh: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2013
The minority becomes the majority. Nando made a stupid decision to fight Elikem over alcohol and later decided that the housemates be divided into two groups cos of this same alcohol. He was winning material when the game started but he was also very violent. Who says West Africans can't shake things up? Time for us to get rid of Bimp and Oneza,the same way they planned against the West Africans. I just hope Elikem wins HoH.
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2013
wendieposh: The minority becomes the majority. Nando made a stupid decision to fight Elikem over alcohol and later decided that the housemates be divided into two groups cos of this same alcohol. He was winning material when the game started but he was also very violent. Who says West Africans can't shake things up? Time for us to get rid of Bimp and Oneza,the same way they planned against the West Africans. I just hope Elikem wins HoH.
He has already won it.
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by alpattini(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2013
Fight with your brain not weapon Nando! It is a game-politics, play it like OBJ not like what GEJ is doing in Rivers State! For love-vendor to replaced Sulu and Sulu was evicted yesterday, I want Bimp and Elikem to be evicted next week Sunday. cool [b]
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2013
And am Sori 4 bein rude kiss
sexkillzisacunt: Sorry babe, I never knew we were on the same side.
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by joanana(f): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2013
eightsin: Nando was the reallest of them all. I don't know why BIGGY got so scared like a 2year old baby.

Really? angry angry angry R u serious? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Scared? No Biggie is not scared, just don't wanna turn a reality show to a crime scene. Get it!!!!!
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2013
dani1luv: Tanzania's Nando has been disqualified from the Big Brother House.

After tonight's Evictions that saw Annabel and Sulu being given the boot, Big Brother then gathered all of the Housemates in the living room.

Today Big Brother reproached Nando for the fight that he had with Elikem on Friday. The heated face-off with Elikem saw the two fellas exchanging fiery words between them. Nando is the one that instigated the fight. Instigation and provocation is a violation of the Big Brother rules.

For this fight Nando received his second Strike and Elikem was has served with his first Strike. Afterwards the Tanzanian was called into the Diary Room. He was given his third Strike for making threats against Elikem's life, saying: "I feel like stabbing him. A nigga like that deserves to die".

And he was also caught sleeping with scissors under his bed and this is not the first time that he has been caught with a weapon in the House. The troubled young fellow has had a dramatic nine weeks in The Chase. Last month he was served with a a Strike and a stern warning from Big Brother after he was found carrying a knife to the Channel O Party. The possession of weapons or intention to be violent in the House another violation of the Big Brother rules.

After the Diary session Nando was told to immediately exit the House. Big Brother then gave a warning to the Housemates to conduct themselves as adults.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/17305/BreakingNewsNandoDisqualifiedElikemgetsStrike.html
http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/07/bbathechase-nando-has-been-disqualified.html

INFACT THIS WEEK EVICTION IS THE ONLY EVICTION THAT I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT, BYE SULU I KNOW YOU WONT LAST LONG AGAIN AFTER PUTTING UP THE TWO STRONG CHASER FOR EVICTION LAST WEEK, A STRATEGY THAT I BELIEVED U WANT TO USE TO WIN THA GAME. BUT IT WAS TOO EARLY TO START DOING THAT.
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2013
My dear some of us live in a house with pple that are fans of d show(my cousins thou not my brodas cuz they hate it)especialy on sunday eviction when they r shouting,u wil be forced to peep but on week days nobody dares it cuz my mum will be glued to Aljazeera or AIT 247!
armadeo: I don't watch bba so I have no idea on what's going on, evidence shows a lot of nigerian peeps love the show so y do others who don't come up in here hating. U don't like it stay away from bba threads. Na by force to comment. Am tired of ur shit.
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by ujuslims(f): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2013
LOL!!!!! Nando Chicken....he should head straight to a rehab.
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by evey(f): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013
so happy to see him go,his pride and stupidity has landed him bk to where he belongs. Oneal/feza shld join them too cos their attitude is nt straight at all.
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by uju22(f): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2013
yeah good for Nando, he deserves it, Biggy thank you for listening to the voice of Africa, u rock
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by stevSKY(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2013
.... OMG ​i wanna beat dat boy nando up ​i swear....... Stupid....# Sulu was †ђξ man for me # hapi bday Sulu......
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by tolsaac: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2013
Ellatyra: All the peepz I love are just leaving anyhow...1st Lk4 cry,then bassey cry,now my sweetheart nandon cry cry cry...I love him regardless and no matter what!and as for that stupid elikem,you are so next in line and those God forsaken Couple Oneaze...cant stand those fools!and cleo too...infact I really don't fancy anyone else in the house...maybe just Melvin...infact ehn,i just hate! teamLK4 forever!
you need a medical check up, you're talking backward!!!
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by IyawoTM(f): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella: Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Modella the bba site no wan open again, Is it just me, or has the site been shut down?
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by donbuchi1(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2013
lucenzo: How I wish O'neal and Feza would be up for eviction this week.

so was your wish
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by bongosman: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
fuck_d_mods: BBA don start?? ha!!
..u sound lik ur name,am not sure u knw d meanin or u hav watch it b4.may be u are out of dis world...BERVELY SNR BRODA!
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by LordReed(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
eightsin:

He already had a strike for concealing a dangerous object so the show organisers should wait until he hurts someone right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C / MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show / Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.