Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k (4020 Views)

What Biz Can I Run In School With 50k / What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k / Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by Rufex07(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pls what biz can a young graduate do with100k
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by dannie007(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
It depends on what u like and enjoy doing! Search urself very well.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
lend me that moneY and get 20% interest in just two months. If interested call me on 08095916229
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by bharseeth(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Jil4real: lend me that moneY and get 20% interest in just two months. If interested call me on 08095916229

Ole!

1 Like

Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
bharseeth:

Ole!
hmmmm it seems you easily misuse your tongue. Well I forgive you
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
I dont think you need to invest the whole money incase anything happens
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by cosby07: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
you can invest in direct top up: Direct Top_Up is a top-up management service for retailers who want to generate income via sales of mobile airtime and utilities, with one easy-to-use platform. be an agent or retailer today with just little cash. for more info call OLA on 08032444276, 08023357865. olabanty@gmail.com
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by oyindare(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Why not go into farming...am into farming too,if u need anything caLl me on 08066219966 pls note that I don't need ur money

1 Like

Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Just look 4 a nice locatn and open a sharwama spot,nid my help,do let me knw or we culd partner together.
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by oyindare(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Cassava (Manihot esculenta crantz) is a staple food crop cultivated in several developing countries. Cassava is consumed either directly as cooked tubers or as the products prepared from cassava. Cassava in Nigeria is used mainly in the human consumption, industrial and animal feed sectors. In nigeria nearly 60% of cassava is used industrially in the production of sago, starch and dry chips. The presented study has clearly indicated that the future of cassava in nigeria lies in its diversified uses in the industrial sector. The projected demand is predominantly in the adhesive sector, especially in the corrugation gums and paper conversion industry, and in the paper industry. The projected demand-supply gap in the industrial sector is expected to be 1.5×106 t of cassava tubers requiring another 750 000 ha to be brought under cassava cultivation. New and potential areas in the non-traditional cassava-growing states are to be considered for area expansion.so if you like to go into farming and selling and buying of cassava you can call me on 08066219966
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by aridunuCliff: 1:29am On Aug 22, 2013
1.) You can go into poultry business- i mean layers . And you'll make some money from sales of the eggs
2.) if you are interested you can start a website, like nairaland, that offers membership and earn a lot from adverts.
You can call me if you need help on website design- 08187834634
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Rufex07: Pls what biz can a young graduate do with100k

With all these suggestions so far, Wouldn't be confuse? NL..Can't some1 drop just an idea for him to implement? U are dropping your contact, links and such, Must u share out of the money?
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by ebenezary(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
there are a lot of biz idea you can start with but first of all what is/are you interest? what do you have passion for ? just look at it deeply with biz eyes you will see a lot of people making money from it. like me for example, l love computer and l know people make legitimate money from it that is why l went into forex and l get forex education and l thank GOD am now a successful trader and now you can start forex 100 percent without your own money and earning profit from it
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by Mitwork: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

With all these suggestions so far, Wouldn't be confuse? NL..Can't some1 drop just an idea for him to implement? U are dropping your contact, links and such, Must u share out of the money?

dont criticize please! make your contribution and let the man make his decision,
im sure he knew he would get variety when he decided to post the question here.

Rufex, what u can do greatly depends on where u are located, looking at the top
needs in ur community/environment and personal suitability for istance, if you stay in lagos, you could at starting a cycle delivery biz, a dry cleaning biz, barbing saloon biz, etc

bear in mind that knowing what kind of biz to start is a first step
u need to ensure u are ready to make it suceed and for that, u should invest in
improving urself - biz training, mentoring, etc
all the best!
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by tobex23(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2013
honestly, farming is like the best for now, thats what am into, and i can say am making my profit, although am younger than you can imagine, but i eat what i like, am still in school, but making my money, under farming its not compulsory you go into planting, you can go into pigery, fishery...IMHO those are the two best farming work which would get you enough profit
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by FatBusyBee(f): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2013
start an online business!!!, if i have a young brother who just left school and hoping to get into business with 100k or less, what i will advise is to use just part of the money to get a training either as a web developer, and start an online business. you can recoup your 100k within 2 months if you have a good knowledge of how the internet works....

Nigerians dont pay much and when they do, some are really pains to work with, but your target are inter. clients, they count you cheap yet the hard currency is wow!!!
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by Terry1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by dainventor: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
My name is Nwani A. Samuel. I am an entrepreneur who needs funds to begin an sms shortcode reseller business. Its very lucrative and i'm sure, as soon as a week after the loan you'll want to start the business too. Whenever you get an sms asking you to text to a shortcode i.e 35090, a shortcode company is making hundreds of thousands per day. Now, i want to franchise or buy a short code which enables MTN or any telecoms network to pay me for advertising for them. This is very easy and i will need just N100,000 to activate my reseller account. If i send 500 msgs per day and they respond at N100 each its N50000 per day. I could even pay in two days!
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by cj1900: 4:01am On Aug 28, 2017
Start live stock at your home
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by Fxmanager(m): 5:28am On Aug 28, 2017
Rufex07:
Pls what biz can a young graduate do with100k

This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment, compound interest give you over #1million on your #100k in 4 years. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to investors capital is 30% of investors capital. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k by Dollabiz: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2017
Try options below

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m / I Have 650k,advice Me / Thread Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.