Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes (1721 Views)

How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard / Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats / Mobile Game Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hy guyz, just wanna help. If you need any game cheat(HD GAMES), walkthrough or codes jst holla me hear. For those experiencing difficulties in completing missions. Just ask and it will be given to you(matt. 7). #lol#
Re: ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes by bigt2(m): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Help me with the game Dynomite.
Re: ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
big-t:
Help me with the game Dynomite.
nt yet available.
Re: ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes by bigt2(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2013
I knew it! I purposely mentioned the game cos i knew you wont have it. Now restrict your specifications from any game to maybe hd games.
Re: ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2013
big-t:
I knew it! I purposely mentioned the game cos i knew you wont have it. Now restrict your specifications from any game to maybe hd games.
tanx.
Re: ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes by bigt2(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2013
Any cheats for dead to rights? I even wish to change the controls from w(up) s(down) a(left) d(right) to the normal arrow keys. Any cheats to redefine controls??
Re: ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
big-t:
Any cheats for dead to rights? I even wish to change the controls from w(up) s(down) a(left) d(right) to the normal arrow keys. Any cheats to redefine controls??
nah. Do u nid normal cheats?
Re: ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes by bigt2(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
Fire on... smiley
Re: ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Guns- IAHFB
Health- NAWSS
Lazy Ass Mode- SASWS(to unlock all chapters)
NB: type when in the game.
Re: ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes by bigt2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Thanks. What of pes 2012
Re: ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes by Onlytola(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2013
Need cheats on gta3 on my tecno N7
Re: ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2013
Onlytola: Need cheats on gta3 on my tecno N7
Cheat Codes
Cheat mode
Note: This requires a device that supports a
keyboard (real keyboard with a tablet or virtual
keyboard on a phone). On some devices you can
hold Menu for a virtual keyboard to appear. Then, enter one of the following codes during game play
or while paused to activate the corresponding
cheat function.
Effect Code
All weapons gunsgunsguns
Extra money ifiwerearichman
Full health gesundheit
Higher wanted level morepoliceplease
Lower wanted level nopoliceplease
Tank (Rhino) giveusatank
Destroy all cars bangbangbang
Change costume ilikedressingup
Crazy pedestrians itsallgoingmaaad
All pedestrians attack you nobodylikesme Pedestrians fighting each other weaponsforall Disable pedestrians fighting each other noweaponsforall
Time advances quicker timeflieswhenyou Toggle
very fast game clock madweather
Faster game play boooooring
100% armor (unpatched version) turtoise 100% armor (patched version) tortoise Clear weather skincancerforme
Cloudy weather ilikescotland
Rainy weather ilovescotland
Foggy weather peasoup
Invisible cars; wheels only anicesetofwheels Disable invisible cars notanicesetofwheels Flying car chittychittybb
Improved car handling; press [Shift] to jump cornerslikemad
Gore mode nastylimbscheat

(1) (Reply)

See Game That Is Similar To God Of War In Android Phone / Xbox Discounts Hundreds Of Games Ahead Black Friday. / UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.