Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Sneeze After Bathing! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Sneeze After Bathing! (2461 Views)

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing / Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sneeze After Bathing! by lobam(m): 3:32am On Jul 29, 2013
It Started About A Year And Half Now. I Sneeze For An Extended Period Of Time Everyday After Taking My Bath In The Morning And At Night. At First, I Had To Change Soaps Thinking I Was Allergic To That Particular Soap . Lately, Its Becoming acute; I Only Need To Step Into A Bathroom For The Sneezing To Begin. Do Any One Here Experience Such? What Could Be The Cause And The Remedy...And Does It Have A Name?
Re: I Sneeze After Bathing! by tosine25: 5:13am On Jul 29, 2013
Sorry o... I just dey Waka-pass for here grin
Re: I Sneeze After Bathing! by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2013
tosine25: Sorry o... I just dey Waka-pass for here grin
waka fast abeg
Re: I Sneeze After Bathing! by tyoseni(m): 6:48am On Jul 29, 2013
It happen to me sometimes ago. What I notice then is that when am sleeping I expose my self to a lot of cool breez and after I use cold water to take my bath then the sneezing will start. What I did was to stop sleeping under the fan, by the window and allow the cool breez at night to be blowing on me till day brake and also use of worm water to take my bath. Also take enought fruit that contain vitamin C.
Re: I Sneeze After Bathing! by lobam(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
@tyoseni....yeah I do most of all you said. Bath with cold water, sleep under the fan and expose myself to alot of breeze. But Lagos was hot about 3months ago and I still experience such. I might probably listen to your advice

(1) (Reply)

Natural Way To Completely Manage Your Diabetes. / What To Eat At Night To Lose Weight / Where To Buy Hiv Test Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.