Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

VECTOR And ICE PRINCE Who Do You Think His The Best? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VECTOR And ICE PRINCE Who Do You Think His The Best? (839 Views)

Adewale Ayuba: HAPPY PEOPLE Ftr Vector And Tm9ja[official Video] / Mr Johnson, AYUBA Returns With Happy People Remix Ft Vector And Tmnaija / Vector And Shogon Now A Group Known As V.s.o.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VECTOR And ICE PRINCE Who Do You Think His The Best? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:15am On Jul 29, 2013
For a while now in the nigeria music industry we'v got so manny hip hop heads but this two dudes are young and good vector and ice prince,buh 4me i felt lyricaly vector is better buh commercialy ice is better,because i cnt remember any vector heat song,in evwry song vector always want 2go hard and show hw lyricaly he his.which i think that's not 2good 4him,cus somtimes u need 2be commercial so u kan mak Good money 4ur self.in the other hand ice prince also go hard,buh he has a commercial pettern dt i felt it brings more money for him than vector....so in this case who do u think is better if u were to choose
Re: VECTOR And ICE PRINCE Who Do You Think His The Best? by tsidra(f): 5:23am On Jul 29, 2013
I thought the 'h factor' only disturbs speech, I didn't know it affect writing. Anyway I think Ice prince 'his' better. Lol

1 Like

Re: VECTOR And ICE PRINCE Who Do You Think His The Best? by ehixking(m): 5:32am On Jul 29, 2013
How I wish we Nigerians truely understands hiphop.who is better or who makes more money? Make sure you know exactly what you are asking.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: VECTOR And ICE PRINCE Who Do You Think His The Best? by Infomizer(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2013
tsidra: I thought the 'h factor' only disturbs speech, I didn't know it affect writing. Anyway I think Ice prince 'his' better. Lol
Yes, 'it affect' writing! Lmsao. #yougotserved :p
Re: VECTOR And ICE PRINCE Who Do You Think His The Best? by Chanchit: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2013
ehixking: How I wish we Nigerians truely understands hiphop.who is better or who makes more money? Make sure you know exactly what you are asking.[color=#770077][/color]

Any which way you want to put it, Ice prince is way ahead.
I jst dnt want to be too hard on Vector by criticizing his rap style, but I'm not a fan.
Re: VECTOR And ICE PRINCE Who Do You Think His The Best? by ehixking(m): 2:06am On Jul 31, 2013
So you actually knew the answer- then why did you bring I up in the first place!!
Re: VECTOR And ICE PRINCE Who Do You Think His The Best? by IboBoyNuel(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2013
to me music is more of ur punch lines...if ice prince should go on a cypher with vector, ice wont live to tell d story cos vector would soo murder him...
i like ice prince n vector...buh vector is better
i think we should be comparing phenom and vector not iceprince wen it comes to rap
Re: VECTOR And ICE PRINCE Who Do You Think His The Best? by Jordanmusa(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2013
IboBoyNuel: to me music is more of ur punch lines...if ice prince should go on a cypher with vector, ice wont live to tell d story cos vector would soo murder him...
i like ice prince n vector...buh vector is better
i think we should be comparing phenom and vector not iceprince wen it comes to rap
don't make me go lucid nigga. Vector is great but ice is a collosus by far! Make em do a cypher together, ice'll trash vector.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Olamide's Lateast Album? / [MUSIC] Maleek Berry – Loyal Remix (chris Brown Cover) [MUSIC] Maleek Be / Audio: Leke Lee - Fire In The Booth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.