Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Esusu Goes Global - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Esusu Goes Global (2668 Views)

Need Help Registering A Cooperative Society - Esusu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esusu Goes Global by greenhope(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2013
The names “Esusu”, “Ajo”, “Thrift” or “Mutual Financing” are not new to us. Within the market places, in the churches or even at home, people of different classes and ages engage in one form of joint contributions or the other, with the purpose of saving money to buy assets, start new businesses or support existing ones or for other personal reasons.

The danger in this informal arrangement, which many contributors have faced in the past, is that of losing their money either because one or more of the contributors butted out half way or the person that keeps the money disappears with the contributions. This experience has not only discouraged many from saving, but questions the credibility of who should provide this service.

Recently, less than 4 months a company that registered its business activities in USA went global with a Esusu Platform online globally which have been generating massive incomes for its members. Imagine someone calling your from Canada, Ghana, Nigeria etc telling you its your turn to be paid how do you want payment to be made e.g payza, perfect money, western union or bank deposit if its in Nigeria.

To avoid the risk of getting my account banned here in Nairaland as a result of suspicion of advertising I will not place the link here but I have done a comprehensive research on this and have packaged it free for Nairaland members as my own way of giving back and also as a way of sharing the concept for enterprising Nigerians who can use the idea or concept for coming together and helping each other locally and globally.

To get the free report just send me a mail to businessreportng@yahoo.com with subject as Esusu Goes Global Free Report.
Re: Esusu Goes Global by Otunbaworldwide(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2013
greenhope: The names “Esusu”, “Ajo”, “Thrift” or “Mutual Financing” are not new to us. Within the market places, in the churches or even at home, people of different classes and ages engage in one form of joint contributions or the other, with the purpose of saving money to buy assets, start new businesses or support existing ones or for other personal reasons.

The danger in this informal arrangement, which many contributors have faced in the past, is that of losing their money either because one or more of the contributors butted out half way or the person that keeps the money disappears with the contributions. This experience has not only discouraged many from saving, but questions the credibility of who should provide this service.

Recently, less than 4 months a company that registered its business activities in USA went global with a Esusu Platform online globally which have been generating massive incomes for its members. Imagine someone calling your from Canada, Ghana, Nigeria etc telling you its your turn to be paid how do you want payment to be made e.g payza, perfect money, western union or bank deposit if its in Nigeria.

To avoid the risk of getting my account banned here in Nairaland as a result of suspicion of advertising I will not place the link here but I have done a comprehensive research on this and have packaged it free for Nairaland members as my own way of giving back and also as a way of sharing the concept for enterprising Nigerians who can use the idea or concept for coming together and helping each other locally and globally.

To get the free report just send me a mail to businessreportng@yahoo.com with subject as Esusu Goes Global Free Report.
. Pls, send me d report to otunbaworldwide@gmail.com
Re: Esusu Goes Global by greenhope(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2013
ok
Re: Esusu Goes Global by RINE1: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2013
@ Op... Didnt really get the concept and the mode or method of operation.
Most especially the terms and condition of membership and how we( nairalanders) will participate actively and gain multually from the organization.
Re: Esusu Goes Global by greenhope(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
RINE.:
@ Op... Didnt really get the concept and the mode or method of operation.
Most especially the terms and condition of membership and how we( nairalanders) will participate actively and gain multually from the organization.

Send me an email for more details and some members are already collecting $6,700 and above even in Ghana

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Headquarters / Business Plan For Palm Oil In Nigeria / Meet An African Man Who Is 14 Times Richer Than Dangote - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.