Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible (6045 Views)

Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? / The 5 versions of the Arabic Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by cleanvessel(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Emusan:

Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
Adam and Eve was made from the dust of the ground and God breathed in his nostrils a breathe of Life and he became a living soul. The way God created Adam was simple and cleared. All humans then came from their reproduction.

God(The Father) sent His own word into the world in the person of Jesus Christ(The Son), and anointed Him(Jesus) with His own Holyspirit.

Father-is the God Himself
Son(The word/Jesus)-is the Spoken-word of God(the Father)
Holyspirit-is the Spirit of God(Father) Himself.

Your spirit and your word represent you anytime anywhere and their also you, true or false?

Hope is clear?

The will of God for us is to be free from death, sorrow, sickness by having eternal life through His only begotten Son.

I will be so greateful if this can be possibled. I live in Abuja, how can we meet?

Shalom!
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Emusan:

Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
Adam and Eve was made from the dust of the ground and God breathed in his nostrils a breathe of Life and he became a living soul. The way God created Adam was simple and cleared. All humans then came from their reproduction.

God(The Father) sent His own word into the world in the person of Jesus Christ(The Son), and anointed Him(Jesus) with His own Holyspirit.

Father-is the God Himself
Son(The word/Jesus)-is the Spoken-word of God(the Father)
Holyspirit-is the Spirit of God(Father) Himself.

Your spirit and your word represent you anytime anywhere and their also you, true or false?

Hope is clear?

The will of God for us is to be free from death, sorrow, sickness by having eternal life through His only begotten Son.

I will be so greateful if this can be possibled. I live in Abuja, how can we meet?

Shalom!
That is your own understanding of the will of God.
Do u even know that 32 scholars of the highest eminence backed by 50 cooporating denomination in the Revised Standard Version they threw out the word begotten as a concoction after going through the original manuscript
Pls get the RSV and check for youself, u have the RSV of 1952 and that of 1971 pls seek for knowledge it clear your views

We can open a thread in nairaland advertise and invite as many as possible, let's try try to organise the venue, u can suggest too. What topic would u like the debate on. 080366060571
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Emusan:

Was it because I didn't quote Bible in support? Since you have a version of Bible go and read Matthew from beginning to the end.

I do but do they remove the whole verses about Him? From where will I seek for knowledge sir?

Ok, I don't need to chose a topic because I believe in my Bible it is you that will do that. 08126378223

It will be good if u suggest important topic to discuss on the likes;-
1 Is the bible God's word? Or
2 Was Christ crucified? Or
3 Is Jesus God?
Or any other important topic.
Let start a thread on the debate and invite everyone both through the net and other media means. I believe Abuja is a good place for it to take place.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2013
mahdino:
It will be good if u suggest important topic to discuss on the likes;-
1 Is the bible God's word? Or
2 Was Christ crucified? Or
3 Is Jesus God?
Or any other important topic.
Let start a thread on the debate and invite everyone both through the net and other media means. I believe Abuja is a good place for it to take place.

Well the way you want to handle this I perceived it in a boyant way. I would've so welcome this idea but facing some personal issue now i.e finance, beside this I have made up my mind going to a Month now that I won't engage myself in any argument about God, Jesus and the Bible anymore and search net just to support my argument rather I preach the Gospel of Christ which I'm so serious about.

Initially I thought is something that will involve you and I only because as it is now I'm very sure we'll get additional prove from outside the Bible.

So I will seek a permition to give me a little time to face my challenges now, and when time comes I will invite you with a condition "if only our discusion will not go beyond the Bible and Quran-no link or additional source but any version of Bible or Quran is allow. Thanks.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
JMAN05:

My friend, Jesus was the prophet. the jews may have misunderstood the scriptures or it could be that they splitted them just to see whether john can agree to any of them. the Elijah being prophesied is not another Elijah, but they were expecting another Elijah not knowing that that word made a prophet pointer to the role that Jesus was going to play. so Jesus is that Elijah promised on Malachi. Jesus is also that prophet mentioned at Deutronomy. some realized this later. read john 7:40.

@op. I quite agree to the truth that Jesus is not the same person as the father.

the holy spirit is not a person because even the bible used "it" to refer to it sometime. of course when they holy spirit came in a special role to help the apostles never did we see it come as a human like Jesus nor did we hear its name.

Jesus said he was not the prophet, that means that the prophet they were expecting was Mohammad (saw)
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 1:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Emusan:

Pretending as if he doesn't know the guy.

i dont know him
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
khattab02:
Bismillahi rahmanir raheem.wassalatu wa salamu ala rasulullahi ajma'iin.In the Name of Allah most beneficient, most merciful,blessings and salutation upon the last and final messenger Muhammad salallahu alihi wa salam. Truth2012 when u say somtin like that,we say: ''Qul haatuu burhaanakum 'in-kuntum saadiqiin'' ''bring your proof if ye are truthful''.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Q&A: The Minimum For Praying Qiyaamul Layl (night Prayer) / Fortune Telling In Islam And How To Repent From It / Sha'aban 1441AH: A Week Long Of Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.