Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1231780 members, 1620371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 September 2014 at 05:56 PM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (30329 Views)

Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
I have just watched the eviction show and I am sooooo bleeping disappointed in Niniola. She claimed olawale was like her son, jokingly, but still voted for blessing. I know she and blessing are good friends but come on, olawale is the beTter singer. Getting rid of a competition in olawale is sooo not cool from Niniola. I don't care much for immaculate but she earned my respect saving Olawale. Well done Immaculate!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
Doc_Miss: Simon is Just Like Mike..the S1 winnner..wan't that good but was Loved by all.. David is Far better than Simon .
Season 2 tongue
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
And blessing was singing nonsense in miriam makebas patapata. She missed the part where she was supposed to click her tongue against the lower palate. I guess she couldn't be bothered and decided to throw that in the faces of the faculty.

And what were the judges thinking saving Roland? Smh
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
I'm Highly disappointed in NiNi........Nonsense.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
I_am_Lamar: Season 2 tongue
mistake angry . Modified
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
tolulinks: And blessing was singing nonsense in miriam makebas patapata. She missed the part where she was supposed to click her tongue against the lower palate. I guess she couldn't be bothered and decided to throw that in the faces of the faculty.

And what were the judges thinking saving Roland? Smh
. They weren't thinking grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by habiolah(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
Team Olawale, we really need to up our game o. What should I even call Nini (or Nunu) sef? Imma Nagode o.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Bolushalom: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
tolulinks: I have just watched the eviction show and I am sooooo bleeping disappointed in Niniola. She claimed olawale was like her son, jokingly, but still voted for blessing. I know she and blessing are good friends but come on, olawale is the beTter singer. Getting rid of a competition in olawale is sooo not cool from Niniola. I don't care much for immaculate but she earned my respect saving Olawale. Well done Immaculate!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Akuviv: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
BLESSING WAS A BIG THREAT TO THEM ALL JARE. SHE REMAINS THE BEST FOR ME
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Na wa o. I hope the judges are happy now. See as they are scattering everything all becos of money.1st they put everyone on probation and 2nd they saved Roland instead of Olawale who gave d best performance. The reason projectfame is still the best reality show is becos of the judges power to put the least talented or anyone who makes a mistake on probation while the talented and flawless once make it to the final. That way they are sure of picking one of the prices. Olawale,Omolayo and Blessing where not suppose to be at the bottom 5 cos they did very well last week and didn't get any complain. Now the judges are begging people to vote and Mummy J is crying one yeye cry I don't understand.

Please u people should leave Niniola alone o is not her fault ,is d judges u need to blame. if u notice Joseph had to ask her to write and hurry up cos she was confused and didn't know who to vote. At the end she went for her friend cos is obvious she and blessing are very close compared to Olawale who was not suppose to be there too in d 1st place. And looking at the numbers of ladies left she had to at least try to balance it since d guys are always sticking to each other. Now I know Immaculate strategy, To eliminate all d ladies so she would be d last girl standing cos from the start the guys stick to each other(except last week wen dey saved blessing due to the fact that dey are tired of saving Jonny and same immaculate went for Jonny instead) and have been cooperating.

Dis judges should please put the people who deserve to be on probation and stop dis rubbish of letting viewers vote. and how did jimoh escape dis week I thought he was always among the bottom 5.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Why should u blame Nini for voting for Blessing Blessing is her Friend! Immaculate is the cunny One here
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by toba: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2013
Nini should go to hell. She's a triator
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Aafulenu(f): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2013
Make una no vex, i knw say person don ask this question b4

Please what stations and what time is it being shown on dstv? I always seem to miss it
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by AdeSuave(f): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2013
toba: Nini should go to hell. She's a triator
Although I don't support what nini did,bt she is more closer to blessing than olawale
I didn't believe simon could save olawale
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
toba: Nini should go to hell. She's a triator

Haba Hell, say she vote unto wetin judges don spoil,e neva reach like dat now.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Calsito: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Olawale gave a flawless performance both in the duet and in his own version of 'so beautiful' and was still not deemed fit to be saved by the Judges. I think the essence of this competition is to have the best emerge as winner, but I was suprised that Olawale's performance was overlooked by the judges.
For those criticising Immaculate, I think she always voted for whom she feels has what it takes to remain in the competition. If she actually intend having less competition, I think she would have voted for Blessing instead.
AdeSuave:
I didn't believe simon could save olawale
Simon did not only vote for Olawale, but also jubilated when Immaculate voted for him.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by AdeSuave(f): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Who else watched olawale's performance 2day?!!Simply classical...
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by habiolah(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Has anyone been placed on probation today?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
OMG this guys were good today!!! shocked
Omolayo, Olawale, Simon, and Immaculate, in that order did me proud. I had to get up and dance while Omolayo sang..it was exquisite.

Olawale really surprised me oo..even with that shy demeanor of his he still danced sang n did moi proud cheesy

Immaculate has so much energy on stage. Omo Brenda must be proud at that performance.

Margaret and that Khona song..hmmm..i wondered how she was gonna pull it off since it had two singers n a lot of transitions, but she did well, and it felt like her voice was made for that song. The lady looked beautiful, but i had hoped for some dancing from her.

Jimoh Jimoh my boy with funny hair grin he tried with that reggae performance smiley no overdoing..if na me i for don mad for that stage tongue

Roland was cool. First performance n he opened the stage well smiley Dude was good.

Niniola didn't really do it for me today, but she kept her energy up which was impressive and her dancing didn't leave her breathless kiss

Infact the songs picked for the guys was better than the girls' songs with the exception of Immaculata Chocolata Mamasita grin

Omolayo like Mummy J said was 'Kpa'! cheesy that dude ended the show properly!!!

Abeg vote Omolayo, Olawale, Immaculate and Jimoh for me grin and Niniola for sentiments purposes tongue
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
habiolah: Has anyone been placed on probation today?
It's the usual voting thing again. I dunno why the judges won't put people up on probation angry
Is this supposed to be Nigerian Idols now I don't fancy the idea of leaving their fate in the hand of viewers.

But their least best performances were Niniola, Simon(say he needs to build his confidence n not depend on the crowd), Roland and Jimoh (not sure of the last two names tho)
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
AdeSuave: Who else watched olawale's performance 2day?!!Simply classical...
Mehn the dude was too much. I was shocked
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
I have watched the african song show just now on NTA ibadan. Stv will show only at night. Boy!!!!! Olawale blew away the judges and the fans with wasiu ayindes Solomakinde. Mehn. So did Omolayo with Ebenezer obeys Gbotemi. Margeret also rendered mafikizolos khona impeccable. Niniola tried with angelique Kidjos Agolo, Simon sang a Boring Bright Cheimezies Song and Immaculate entertained with a Brenda fassie hitsong but when the judges placed their Top three, it was Olawale, Omolayo and Margeret. Pls eyin ti ibadan vote for Olawale. He is a genius like Bibie Brew said. Omolayo too was unbelievable with his rendition. I Thought he did better than even olawale. Those two are good. Niniola tried too sha but didn't particularly thrill the audience. The judges placed Simon last with Bibie Brew telling him he should stop depending on his fans. I am happy for margeret cos despite her hat and her bra posing problems her voice was PERFECT.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
It's showing on MITV now
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
I'm Now #teamOlawale ! That guy..small but mighty shocked
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by AdeSuave(f): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
I_am_Lamar: I'm Now #teamOlawale ! That guy..small but mighty shocked
Welcome to the winning team
I just hope they will save him this time around coz this probation thing isn't working well
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Thiannah(f): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Aafulenu: Make una no vex, i knw say person don ask this question b4

Please what stations and what time is it being shown on dstv? I always seem to miss it
I only know of sound city 6:00pm,Saturday and Sunday.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
And what is wrong with Blessing and David leaving? Roland's performance was tight that yesterday so why the hate on him? Mtchwww, woreva, Team Immaculate, Margaret and Niniola! The 3 rock!
I think Jimoh and Simeon should be the next to leave. Simeon is simply boring.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by folakeojo(f): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
#teamolawale, haven't watched today's show, would do that at night on stv but I know sey the guy go impress. I hope he gets better each week and gets good songs that showcase his vocal prowess. He has a good shot at winning along with omolayo (either would be deserving winners imho)
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by toba: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2013

Stv 9.00pm
Ontv 8.30pm
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by habiolah(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Team Olawale, please let's vote o. Last eviction show was scary o. Pls, only our votes can keep him there. Na so.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2013

NTA 1pm
MITV 2pm
You can catch it on Ontv n Stv tonight though.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
I hate to sound like a broken record but Olawale should be grateful to Immaculate becos simon Influenced her decision somehow. I really don't care much for simon but his sheer Joy and delight when Olawale was saved is damn Praise Worthy. Welldone Simon. You try abeg.

(0) (1) (2) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake / The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever / Ini Edo Dressed As A Pot-belly Man For A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.