Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56650 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Margret, Nini and Immaculate should not leave ooo. U guys should vote for them!!!!
We need people who will live long after PF not just win and go into extintion!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Please to vote for Niniola text 13 to 306 using an MTN line thank u and God bless u.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by ambrosunny(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
I love dis program;also watch xfactor but that's for glo and Malta dance for maltina-simon na my guy here o,olawale will follow him
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Abeg that X factor na yama yama the only reason I watch it is becos of Toolz,My God dat girl na 100% babe,wish dey could transfer Adora to X factor and bring Toolz to projectFame omo she and Jbenjamin will look so good together.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by folakeojo(f): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
jeffoski: Abeg that X factor na yama yama the only reason I watch it is becos of Toolz,My God dat girl na 100% babe,wish dey could transfer Adora to X factor and bring Toolz to projectFame omo she and Jbenjamin will look so good together.

This your suggestion get as e be o, lol

Did anyone get the list of songs to be performed for the coming week? Think it was one reggae song and one dancehall song each. I think immaculate's choices were the best in my opinion. Olawale got chris brown's fine china (sighs), it is well
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
jeffoski: Abeg that X factor na yama yama the only reason I watch it is becos of Toolz,My God dat girl na 100% babe,wish dey could transfer Adora to X factor and bring Toolz to projectFame omo she and Jbenjamin will look so good together.

Like seriously? Toolz is good but she's no match for Adora o. No beef d geh jor
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dah toolz dey always give me h@rdonss.. Mtchww , if I catch her, hmmm
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 10, 2013
LOL...u no well .
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 10, 2013
I don't think There's any need voting for Margaret now...cos Come what May....she'll be among the Top 6. I think we already Know why. I actually wanted to vote for Margaret More and Olawale Less...but I'll just save it till the Finals cos that's when she'll need it more . . .
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2013
I_am_Lamar: I don't think There's any need voting for Margaret now...cos Come what May....she'll be among the Top 6. I think we already Know why. I actually wanted to vote for Margaret More and Olawale Less...but I'll just save it till the Finals cos that's when she'll need it more . . .
ur head dey dea. She is my gf, she, Immaculate and Nini must be @ d finals!
Simeon and Jimoh have done enough, time to leave! I do not hate dem nevertheless
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2013
ambrosunny: I love dis program;also watch xfactor but that's for glo and Malta dance for maltina-simon na my guy here o,olawale will follow him
*winks*
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2013
ambrosunny: I love dis program;also watch xfactor but that's for glo and Malta dance for maltina-simon na my guy here o,olawale will follow him
*winks* #teamolawale
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2013
*winks* #teamolawale
Vote too oo
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
I have a feeling Jimoh's leaving next sad
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle: I have a feeling Jimoh's leaving next sad
probably. But he wasnt in the bottom 5 last week, lets see. Roland, Jimoh, Nini, Margret will be among the least this week, my guess.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by OreofeeOluwa(f): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bolushalom: *winks*
Bolu u b olawale wife i don dey suspect u oh grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
probably. But he wasnt in the bottom 5 last week, lets see. Roland, Jimoh, Nini, Margret will be among the least this week, my guess.
He was actually.
TOP3.
Olawale
Omolayo
Immaculate

BOTTOM5
Jimoh
Simon
Roland
Nini .

So Jimoh and Simon/Roland may Leave this week
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
OreofeeOluwa: Bolu u b olawale wife i don dey suspect u oh grin
Lool, wife ke.. No o I'm jes a dedicated fan grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
I_am_Lamar: He was actually.
TOP3.
Olawale
Omolayo
Immaculate

BOTTOM5
Jimoh
Simon
Roland
Nini .

So Jimoh and Simon/Roland may Leave this week
Jimoh wasnt!
Roland, Omolayo, Olawale, david and Blessing were. Roland saved by Judges, Omolayo by Faculty and Olawale by the rest not on probation.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
Jimoh wasnt!
Roland, Omolayo, Olawale, david and Blessing were. Roland saved by Judges, Omolayo by Faculty and Olawale by the rest not on probation.
Lamar was referring to the show night rating, not the elimination nyt.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
I think Simon has a big fanbase undecided
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by OreofeeOluwa(f): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle: I think Simon has a big fanbase undecided
i agree wit u i dnt tink he wld be among the bottom five.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Just getting to watch the clips of last week nomination show. Omolayo and Immaculate performances were the best.
Margret rilli tried cos that Khona song is not easy, I tried singing out the lyrics once and my mouth got sore from bites. I fear for Roland and Jimoh at the next elimination show.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 1:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Lol I love me some sexy Toolz.don't need her to talk too fast like adora,her physique alone covers for everything. She is d real X-factor

Omo dis week performance get as e be o. I pray many of our favorite don't flop o,haba how can Olawale be doing chris brown fine china,dat song is even more complicated dan Gobe and I knew how he struggled and Niniola doing baby boy of all beyonce song chei and den d rest I don't even know their song,I tink is immaculate will do well cos her own song choice looks nice followed by Magret.

dis week bottom will be tough. I tink Immaculate and magret will b safe. If Simon can join dem then he will make it to Top 6 but if he is in d bottom 5 den he is definitely leaving.

I tink Top 6 finalist will be
Niniola
Immaculate
Magret
Olawale
Omolayo
Roland or Simon
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2013
jeffoski:
dis week bottom will be tough. I tink Immaculate and magret will b safe. If Simon can join dem then he will make it to Top 6 but if he is in d bottom 5 den he is definitely leaving.

I tink Top 6 finalist will be
Niniola
Immaculate
Magret
Olawale
Omolayo
Roland or Simon

Jimoh don suffer, chei. Im thinking only d least four would be called out wea Faculty nd Judges save their favourite. . And Omolayo and Olawale's fan arnt trying at all, they have got only mouth and fingers for praising not voting as expected of them, annoying!!! Dey might be among the bottom 4 if care isnt taken.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2013
Adora is better than toolz
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
Jimoh don suffer, chei. Im thinking only d least four would be called out wea Faculty nd Judges save their favourite. . And Omolayo and Olawale's fan arnt trying at all, they have got only mouth and fingers for praising not voting as expected of them, annoying!!! Dey might be among the bottom 4 if care isnt taken.
Even if they are there, I think the judges and faculty will save them..but it's a serious game mtn is playing with this voting stuff undecided
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Even if they are there, I think the judges and faculty will save them..but it's a serious game mtn is playing with this voting stuff undecided
Odikwa Very serious grin :-/
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
uj_sizzle:

I really don't get the whole voting thing for all of them. I feel it might result to putting some good singers in the bottom 5 and making it difficult for the faculty or Judges to save them. Probation should be based on singing and performance. All yourba peeps would vote Jimoh and Olawale..
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
teeo:

I really don't get the whole voting thing for all of them. I feel it might result to putting some good singers in the bottom 5 and making it difficult for the faculty or Judges to save them. Probation should be based on singing and performance. All yourba peeps would vote Jimoh and Olawale..

Who told u jimoh is yoruba? He is Jimoh Lucky! Yoruba dey bear lucky?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 13, 2013
tolulinks:

Who told u jimoh is yoruba? He is Jimoh Lucky! Yoruba dey bear lucky?
lucky is English in dat sense. U are right bt ur illustration is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.