Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56655 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2013
Jimoh Is From Auchi In Edo state
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by olsonlao: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2013
all this mamas and papas faces am seeing!hehehehe Naija

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by habiolah(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Less than 20mins more to keep Olawale in the house. Pls send 14 to 306 now. God bless you.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
I am Lamar.......Da News breaker....pls who was evicted today?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Abeg who go live show o make una jist us wetin happen and who go house?abeg
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Jimoh and Roland Evicteddddddddddddd
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Damn i knew Jimoh was gonna go cry
Poor Roland, the odds were against him too undecided

Who were the last 5 and who saved who pls?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
uj_sizzle: Damn i knew Jimoh was gonna go cry
Poor Roland, the odds were against him too undecided

Who were the last 5 and who saved who pls?
Lol ...dearie, ssome said Jimoh aand Roland while some aare saaying Jimoh aaand Simon.....dont know whc is true...we'll find out 2maao...cheers.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Jimoh and Simon Were Evicted !

Immaculate was saved by The clueless Judges angry

Niniola was Saved by The Partial Faculty angry . Her Performance was nowhere near Roland's and Jimoh's.

Roland was saved by Contestants
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Miss Ope:
Lol ...dearie, ssome said Jimoh aand Roland while some aare saaying Jimoh aaand Simon.....dont know whc is true...we'll find out 2maao...cheers.
Atleast they all had Jimoh in common. Poor him sad

I knew Simon would be saved..dude's got a huge fan base undecided
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Jessuu. So what u guys who went for live show are saying

The bottom 5 was
Immaculate
Niniola
Jimoh
Roland
And Olawaleand jimoh and roland are out.

So judges saved immaculate(who was not suppose to be at the bottom in d 1st place) and den faculty saved Niniola(whose performance was best and had to sacrifice it for singing) and the contestant (omolayo and magret and simon saved olawale)

Chei I can't with to watch it 2morow. Jimoh was d weakest and need to go and whoever followed him was chosen tru fate. Na wa o
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Haba which 1 be jimoh and Simon na him go house again?is clear Jimoh don go na who folo am wan come be wahala make we kuku wait till 2morow
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 2:10am On Sep 14, 2013
Despite the fact that the judges made it clear, judging by the last performance, simon was the poorest, he still had massive votes to avoid probation. Am I the only one thinking his clueleSs fans would help him win this competition?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 2:18am On Sep 14, 2013
So margaret is the only contestant not to have ever been on probation. She's definately winning something. Simon has an unbelievable fanbase. he's winning something. One of Olawale or Omolayo will win something. Immaculates bEen consistent. She winning something. Niniola to miss out. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Diamondwriter(m): 5:55am On Sep 14, 2013
Simon was evicted not Roland
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 14, 2013
Miss Ope: Jimoh and Roland Evicteddddddddddddd
Abeg, where do u watch it, I watch mine on soundcity and they show eviction nights on saturdays
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2013
Simon People . . Not Roland
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 6:31am On Sep 14, 2013
Bolushalom: Abeg, where do u watch it, I watch mine on soundcity and they show eviction nights on saturdays
The live shows are always recorded on Fridays.... What we watch on Saturdays aint Live...it's a record of what was done the day before.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2013
Why am I happy that Simon is out, I really never liked the dude. Always laughing even when things weren't funny. Olawale is my main man.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Bibol(f): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2013
So Simon and Jimoh out? Finally! I didn't see the hype about the Simon guy anyway. Now we have the very best left. I'm rooting for Olawale, Omolayo, Nini and Immaculate. They've been consistent in terms of vocal delivery

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2013
Nobody is talking about Margaret. That gal is good mhen, at least vocally. She is the only one out of probation.
Roland is good no doubt, he is just not lucky like Gbemisola.
Simeon's eviction is long coming. So far Nini, Maggi and Immaculate are in, no lele.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2013
Uhh nobody's sure if it's Simon or Rolandundecided
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Diamondwriter(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2013
uj_sizzle: Uhh nobody's sure if it's Simon or Rolandundecided
simon
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2013
OMG is Immaculate idoma? awwww i miss NYSC

Olawale sounds like a shy child. Over respectful yoruba boy oo shocked e be like say him papa dey strict die. The boy no even dey excited as im dey talk to the papa.

Roland was soo cry with his mama, and Margaret and mama too...mummy's gehl.

Simon just dey strong face. That boy be like bonethugz mehn. Shey na him friend hin call?

Niniola smiley kiss my girrrl and 90secs too short.

Jimoh na entertainer allah! I go miss the boy sha cry better time manager for that call wink

Omolayo the dude that lives on the forgotten island grin e be like say hin time no reach before mtn cut call oo.

In other news...
How does Kaffy dance with that baby bump shocked

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Who come be that person wey tok say na Roland not simon? Now we have the very best, vocally in the house. At this point its anybodys game o. Hmmm, watch out for that Roland dude. He may turn out to be a late bloomer!

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Miss Ope: .
The live shows are always recorded on Fridays.... What we watch on Saturdays aint Live...it's a record of what was done the day before.
oh, ok...thanks smiley
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
In other news...
How does Kaffy dance with that baby bump

this baby bump small now, two seasons ago when she was pregnant with her first child you needed to see how she was dancing "who run the world". I was scared for her baby, that babe has skills men,
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
Roland and Margaret are doing great. Don't know why guys arent feeling the duo. Well, in other news, Gbemisola's single is out. This should be a challange to other evictees.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
na wa o. Im just watching on ontv now
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
the judges were right to have saved Immaculate. its all about show.

The faculty were biased in saving Niniola
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
nepa wont allow us watch it.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
toba:
The faculty were biased in saving Niniola
how?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.