Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56654 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Aafulenu(f): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ayoka? Haba maka y? cry cry
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Aafulenu: Ayoka? Haba maka y? cry cry
those who voted against her are scared
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mo2raur(f): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
toba: these folks are scared of competition hence saved a non performer in jonny instead of ayoka. meeeetcheew
Toba, what do u expect them to do? That is the rule of the game...
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
mo2raur:
Toba, what do u expect them to do? That is the rule of the game...
No ma'am . . The guys were more than the Ladies . Ladies always voted for Ladies and Vice Versa . Only with few exceptions
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pls can someone gimme the link to download that song Niniola performed? The I Miss You song i mean...that girl gave me goose bumps i swear.

I didn't feel Johnny's performance one bit. All i could think of was how much i wanted him to stop.

Ayoka didn't do so bad, but i thought she could have done better.

Jimoh too try joorh. But Nini did it for moi tonight smiley
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
Doc_Miss: No ma'am . . The guys were more than the Ladies . Ladies always voted for Ladies and Vice Versa . Only with few exceptions
some ladies voted against her
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
uj_sizzle: Pls can someone gimme the link to download that song Niniola performed? The I Miss You song i mean...that girl gave me goose bumps i swear.

I didn't feel Johnny's performance one bit. All i could think of was how much i wanted him to stop.

Ayoka didn't do so bad, but i thought she could have done better.

Jimoh too try joorh. But Nini did it for moi tonight smiley
youtube
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Todays show was really fun and interesting. Love their group song especially d way roland was looking in his old skool. very funny. Monica's album launch was fantastic,I love d way she and chidima made the faculty and judges dance azonto. They really move d crowed.

Was so glad dat Niniola did justice to that song and was able to redeem herself.(I wonder why all d vote wey I vote no save her). She was so perfect and on point I pray she keep it up and do fabulous tins and neva go on probation again. She finally got a perfect comment from the judges. Am so glad d faculty saved her and d hug she gave to Joseph benjamin made me laugh. she kind of look like mummy J today with her glasses.

Jimoh too was fantastic (Probation dey really do wonders for some people body)and am glad he was saved by the viewers (but come o say na so so Men people for house dey save all d time haba)

I know the contestant would save Jonny cos is obvious d guys are more united dan d girls in d academy. The guys save each other but the girls are divided.(Women and dia matter)

I wish Ayoka all d best and hope she makes use of the platform well.

Tomorrow show be like say e go tough cos those billboard chart and classic song get as dem be o especially the old skool once. I just hope my favorite contestant do well and not get on probation o.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Aafulenu: Ayoka? Haba maka y? cry cry
Na Johnny luck be that na.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
toba: some ladies voted against her
only one . . Blessing
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
toba: youtube
I want the original version of the song not her version. Do you know the name of the artiste?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Doc_Miss: only one . . Blessing
blessing will go next week
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I want the original version of the song not her version. Do you know the name of the artiste?

I think is natalie cole dat sang the song. U can check google.just type the 1st line of d chorus(I miss you like crazy)u will get the name.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Abeg o make una no swear for blessing o. she go reach final. No be only she vote jonny o Magret sef vote Jonny o.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mo2raur(f): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
toba: blessing will go next week
Go where? Not home sha... I like her person n d swag attachd. Each contestant v their own uniqueness...
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
In the spirit of fairness, it's a competition. The smartest move is to eliminate the toughest contenders smiley
Gbemi is gone, now Ayoka too....wait more still go comot
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
no way. i love ayoka. im watching cos of her, immaculate and layo. layo voted against ayoka, hence layo too will follow blessing go home. If you guys are very observant, in 2010 during seasn 3, adebola was voted against by her own person and she said it on air that she now knows her true friends.

its unfair to be let down by pple u think loves u
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
toba: no way. i love ayoka. im watching cos of her, immaculate and layo. layo voted against ayoka, hence layo too will follow blessing go home. If you guys are very observant, in 2010 during seasn 3, adebola was voted against by her own person and she said it on air that she now knows her true friends.

its unfair to be let down by pple u think loves u
Yeah right . But evn if ALL the Ladies went for Ayoka . . She'd have still gone
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Amanyanabo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Please what country is the show taking place,
where are the contestants staying
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
you guys shd get GET TV to enjoy Project fame like BBa 24hrs stream.

Simon confessed to have dated Immaculate years back. Jimoh also claims he loves Ayoka
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
toba: you guys shd get GET TV to enjoy Project fame like BBa 24hrs stream.

Simon confessed to have dated Immaculate years back. Jimoh also claims he loves Ayoka
Hahas...the same Jimoh who has a girlfriend called Jovita ? grin .
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ewwoo,yawa don gas be dat o!Where dem see wey dem come dey date and which kind love Jimoh dey get for Ayoka?no wonder I see her on top him bed wen dem dey show her clip as she dey go house. I take God beg dem make dem no turn d academy to big brother o
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lol@ BBroda.
Watching d nomination show now and, mhen, Johnny proved he worth the votes that saved him frm elimination.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ok I think I just found a new love on this show.

And that's Immaculate. I love me some thick gal with voice, reminding me of when Jennifer Hudson started.

Nini and Immaculate. cool
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
lol Niniola has always been my love kiss
I love her rendition of I Will Survive smiley

Johnny sang beautifully well tonight. I was shocked and kinda glad he wasn't eliminated. I felt him singing for once..James Blunt would have been proud.

Margaret's performance didn't do it for me today.
Blessing's Irreplaceable...well....i liked her interpretation a bit. She was aggressive...way too much IMO...and i didn't really like her voice. I think Nini would have done that song better and maybe Immaculate should have been given Nini's song *shrugs*

Omolayo was kiss He made love that song and i liked his energy on stage smiley

Simon was entertaining but he needs to loosen up a bit on stage ni.
Olawale had the same issue Simon had too.

I didn't see Roland, Nancy, David, Jimoh's performance so i can't say.

What they all seemed to be lacking in common was the energy necessary in their perfomance..i mean your voice can only take you so far.

So everyone's on probation this week...funny judges smiley The contestants with the lowest votes will be up for elimination.
Please vote
Niniola 13
Omolayo 2

306 for Nigeria and 1745 Ghana smiley
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
masonkz: Ok I think I just found a new love on this show.

And that's Immaculate. I love me some thick gal with voice, reminding me of when Jennifer Hudson started.

Nini and Immaculate. cool
thats wassup!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
uj_sizzle: lol Niniola has always been my love kiss
I love her rendition of I Will Survive smiley

Johnny sang beautifully well tonight. I was shocked and kinda glad he wasn't eliminated. I felt him singing for once..James Blunt would have been proud.

Margaret's performance didn't do it for me today.
Blessing's Irreplaceable...well....i liked her interpretation a bit. She was aggressive...way too much IMO...and i didn't really like her voice. I think Nini would have done that song better and maybe Immaculate should have been given Nini's song *shrugs*

Omolayo was kiss He made love that song and i liked his energy on stage smiley

Simon was entertaining but he needs to loosen up a bit on stage ni.
Olawale had the same issue Simon had too.

I didn't see Roland, Nancy, David, Jimoh's performance so i can't say.

What they all seemed to be lacking in common was the energy necessary in their perfomance..i mean your voice can only take you so far.

So everyone's on probation this week...funny judges smiley The contestants with the lowest votes will be up for elimination.
Please vote
Niniola 13
Omolayo 2
David 4

306 for Nigeria and 1745 Ghana smiley
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tonight show take style boring sha. I don tire for all dis Old skool song dem haba. They should atleast remix dem and be creative. Have neva heard American idol or X.Factor do african night so why must we do dia own night?

And all dis judges sef go just dey vex person with dia comment and d way dey behave sometimes. Wetin be say dem go go dey do research for dia songs again. Shey dem get material for d academy to carry out research and under how many days dem wan dey do dat one inside dia already tight schedule. Mummy J's class should be d one in charge of looking into d various artist and song d contestant are performing. In fact her class should be d one making sure they all understand every single tin about each song and the emotions tied to it.

The reason I like project fame is dat the best always get to d finals and also get to win something. You rarely have d case of a less talented person getting to d final becos of popularity. Now dis one wey dem no gree put the weakest on probation but every1 I pray d best and most talented singers don't go home.

Na Nancy,Blessing,Jimoh,Simon and Magret suppose dey probation. Na blessing vex me pass. she is one of my favorite but I didn't like d way she did irreplaceable. she would have done d live version and not the audio. The painful tin is dat d band where playing the exact live version of it and she was dulling the song with the audio version.Then what did nancy think she was doing,na she suppose go house. Simon wey suppose come stage,do crace and scatter everywhere with his performance go dey dull too and den.Jimoh own was slow at first and dull but picked up in d song and den maggie wey lost control only to pick up quickly sef.

Then Adora don dey too talk like Cannery. I didn't even hear what she said about the last 5 with the list vote. And d way she produce some names (especially Olawale)dey wonder me. Important information should be done by J.benjamin. I wonder wetin go happen to d 5 persons with d least vote now.

Then Jonny that they where praising tire me o. The guy is fantastic with slow songs no doubt about that his issue is wen it comes to the songs with up beat.

Immaculate and Niniola where the best tonight and I love dia performance. Their songs where really boring especially immaculate but tried dia best. Faculty should learn to remix songs and be creative.

The person who is incharge of the lightings and background motion picture should be giving an award. The person or team are sooooo wonderful and know how to create the right mood for almost all d contestant.

We should celebrate and honour our own kind of music and culture cos we can't do better dan d foreign people in dia own and also vice versa
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
Vex no let me read wetin I paste b4 .I meant I didn't hear what adora said will happen to the 5 with the least vote and the way she pronounce some names especially Olawale's name is weird. Plz let vote for

Nini text 13 to 306 using an MTN line
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
lol Mr Epistle Jeffoski grin
I agree Adora raps these days angry
She said the contestants with the least votes will be up for eviction...daz all
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 1:17am On Aug 26, 2013
uj_sizzle: lol Mr Epistle Jeffoski grin
I agree Adora raps these days angry
She said the contestants with the least votes will be up for eviction...daz all

Lol thank u very much. I thought I heard somtin like d least 5 will be nominated again but wasn't sure.make dem tell her to open talk well b4 she go make us for house go think another thing.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: Lol@ BBroda.
Watching d nomination show now and, mhen, Johnny proved he worth the votes that saved him frm elimination.
Ayoka should have been saved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.