Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56652 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2013
uj_sizzle: lol Niniola has always been my love kiss
I love her rendition of I Will Survive smiley

Johnny sang beautifully well tonight. I was shocked and kinda glad he wasn't eliminated. I felt him singing for once..James Blunt would have been proud.

Margaret's performance didn't do it for me today.
Blessing's Irreplaceable...well....i liked her interpretation a bit. She was aggressive...way too much IMO...and i didn't really like her voice. I think Nini would have done that song better and maybe Immaculate should have been given Nini's song *shrugs*

Omolayo was kiss He made love that song and i liked his energy on stage smiley

Simon was entertaining but he needs to loosen up a bit on stage ni.
Olawale had the same issue Simon had too.

I didn't see Roland, Nancy, David, Jimoh's performance so i can't say.

What they all seemed to be lacking in common was the energy necessary in their perfomance..i mean your voice can only take you so far.

So everyone's on probation this week...funny judges smiley The contestants with the lowest votes will be up for elimination.
Please vote
Niniola 13
Omolayo 2

306 for Nigeria and 1745 Ghana smiley
Thats how season 5 was. The 5 least voted would have to perform their songs again on saturday night then the saving will commence
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2013
Doc_Miss: Hahas...the same Jimoh who has a girlfriend called Jovita ? grin .
yea its like a crush abi wetin you pple dey kall am?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2013
@Toba that true I remember now. Na idol strategy dem wan use take make more money from vote compared to when dey put only 4 or 5 on probation.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Kezzy24(f): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2013
@Toba to be honest,Ayoka got herself to the point where she was evicted.She has the voice but wasn't bringing her A-game on from the onset.In a competition full of talented people,doggedness does it.
I do agree with you that we might see another Eyo thing being done with Johnny.Though when you look at it,the guys' votes is what is helping him much save for the time Ayoka voted in his favour.Were Ayoka to have voted for Oluchi,I'm sure Olawale saved by the viewers would have gone Johnny.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Kezzy24(f): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2013
@Jeffoski,I do agree with you on Blessing and Simon.Expected Simon to do a lot with his song but he was just rushing through it.For Blessing,expected her to do something spectacular with her song but was disappointed and Bantus's comment to her were on point.
Glad that Nini has got her groove her back because she is among my favourites.Immaculate tried too,that her song wasn't easy.
Kudos to Omolayo,David and Johnny.
Now Nancy realizes it's not all about being a female Ali Baba(lol),but focus so as not to be bundled out without having given your best.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mtnfirstson: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2013

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Can someone pls tell NANCY that she is not in BBA
Did you watch what happened after she was chosen as the new captain?
The girl is high, I swear.
See the way she was even begging(commanding) for viewers's vote, I dont pity her one bit!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
#me@:
Can someone pls tell NANCY that she is not in BBA
Did you watch what happened after she was chosen as the new captain?
The girl is high, I swear.
See the way she was even begging(commanding) for viewers's vote, I dont pity her one bit!
Lol uncle Ben never do am something yet grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
she and Immaculate had a row. Im sure she would be voted out if she happens to be in Oluchi,Jonny,Ayoka,Henry,Roland,Gbemi's shoe. She has created enemies for her self both in the house and veyond. People on facebook dont even like her so what are we saying?
Lets bet it, she would be evicted if there would be no manipulations. Rubbish!! Wetin sef, ha
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
I am sure Nancy has a little mental issue or maybe she easily gets high on what I don't know yet. How I wish she have a versatile voice it would have been better to have a crazy but very talented person in d academy. If she is not saved by viewers at home am sure she will be d one leaving. Her song sef big pass her.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2013
Facebook people don finish Nancy oooo. I pity the girl, I really pity her so much
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: Facebook people don finish Nancy oooo. I pity the girl, I really pity her so much
she's a goner . . . Crazy gurl ! Can someone tell her PF isn't BBA.. angry
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: Facebook people don finish Nancy oooo. I pity the girl, I really pity her so much
so pathetic. And now, Im pitying her, well, that's her cross.

@all, how many of the songs performed by the contestants have you downloaded?
I downloaded
'Next to me' by Emili Sande performed by Blessing.
Also, 'Wonderful tonight' performed by Simeon,
'I miss you like crazy' performed by Nini,
'funny valentine' by chaka chan performed by Immaculate, 'limpopo' by kcee performed by David.

I tink Roland, Blessing, Nancy and Johnny would have the least votes considering the numbers of fans. I might be wrong though.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ok, I jes saw a crazy drama happen in the academy....something that looks like a love triangle....erm Nancy, Immaculate and Simon. The girls dey fight on top simon...Nancy obviously is the initiator..and immaculate mentioned something about Simon being her Ex..and Nancy can have him if she won't cos he's no longer any of her biz, and she started crying(poor immaculate)...So uncle Ben asked the rest to leave and asked Simon to handle the matter. I didn't see the matter handled, anyone watching it on Get tv?...I wanna know how it got solved #gbeborunmode. My wish..simon apologises to immaculate, and they fall in love again, sing a duet and live happily ever after * dreamy eyes*
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 29, 2013
Bolushalom: Ok, I jes saw a crazy drama happen in the academy....something that looks like a love triangle....erm Nancy, Immaculate and Simon. The girls dey fight on top simon...Nancy obviously is the initiator..and immaculate mentioned something about Simon being her Ex..and Nancy can have him if she won't cos he's no longer any of her biz, and she started crying(poor immaculate)...So uncle Ben asked the rest to leave and asked Simon to handle the matter. I didn't see the matter handled, anyone watching it on Get tv?...I wanna know how it got solved #gbeborunmode. My wish..simon apologises to immaculate, and they fall in love again, sing a duet and live happily ever after * dreamy eyes*
LOL . . . So Immaculate Obviously still Likes the Simon guy . .and she's hurt but trying to put up an ''Iron Lady Facade''. Why else would she cry Besides I think Nancy was Sent from Hell to Torment those Housemates..and she's doing it Well angry angry . I hope Immaculate won't get distracted embarassed
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Josydaky(f): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2013
I just started watching pf on sunday. Hence, I dont have a bias judgement. I think Omolayo,Margeret and that girl with the glasses has the best performance. And Immaculate is overrated, she is good tho but you all are too bias, how can you say her performance on sunday was the best. She was not even comfortable with the song.

Text 2 to 306 to vote Omolayocheesy
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thank God abeg dey should bring more drama into the academy jire. All of dem are just doing good boy and girl since and making it boring. If dey are going to be showing 24hrs now on Gettv den there should be drama to spice it all up and Nancy is d perfect crace person. Wish she met gbemi I sure say fight for don happen. I wish she gets to stay more in d academy. Immaculate had beta leave Man alone anc concentrate for wetin carry her come. Dis week is a serious one for dem o abi una no hear all d many many song dem must learn b4 weekend. Plzzzz o let's vote for Niniola and is it me or is omolayo always angry with her. I notice the way he react towards her abi him dey take style trip for her.

Plz vote Nini text 13 to 306
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by get2tolux: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
Bolushalom: Ok, I jes saw a crazy drama happen in the academy....something that looks like a love triangle....erm Nancy, Immaculate and Simon. The girls dey fight on top simon...Nancy obviously is the initiator..and immaculate mentioned something about Simon being her Ex..and Nancy can have him if she won't cos he's no longer any of her biz, and she started crying(poor immaculate)...So uncle Ben asked the rest to leave and asked Simon to handle the matter. I didn't see the matter handled, anyone watching it on Get tv?...I wanna know how it got solved #gbeborunmode. My wish..simon apologises to immaculate, and they fall in love again, sing a duet and live happily ever after * dreamy eyes*
abeg am also interested in d concluding part of d love triangle gist btw simon and his 2girlfriends...lol. Hmmmmm...I just hope immaculate wil not loose focus at dis rate. Some1 shld warn her ooo else...
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Omo the love triangle nearly take anoder turn o. Thank God for Niniola and Blessing who had to step in to settle d matter they really showed their maturity. That Nancy na real devil o but really like d conflict sha. E be like say immaculate still has feelings for Simon dat is why she is being aggressive. She no want scandal at all and Nancy don go expose dia secert. Right now she will be worried and thinking of how the outside world feels about her now and she really needs to be focus. I just pray it doesn't affect her. Make dem really handle d matter well cos is anoder form of training,o by the time press people and babd belle start, u need no how to handle dem and move forward.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nancy and Johnny have been evicted ! ! ! David,Nancy,Blessing,Johnny and Jimoh were on Probation .
FACULTY: Jimoh
JUDGES: David
CONTESTANTS: BLESSING
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
I_am_Lamar: Nancy and Johnny have been evicted ! ! ! David,Nancy,Blessing,Johnny and Jimoh were on Probation .
cant wait to watch it 2mao. Poor Nancy, Nasty Nancy. I knew it was going to be the five of them on probation, they dont have fans that much.
Blessing and David needs to watch it!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
cant wait to watch it 2mao. Poor Nancy, Nasty Nancy. I knew it was going to be the five of them on probation, they dont have fans that much.
Blessing and David needs to watch it!

But Johnny has no luck on his side in the real sense of it....we wish him all the best in his endeavours.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by honeydear(f): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=I_am_Lamar]Nancy and Johnny have been evicted ! ! ! David,Nancy,Blessing,Johnny and Jimoh were on Probation .

Awwww....poor johnny..I wish him well
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2013
I knew Jonny and Nancy will get evicted.Nancy is obviously the weakest and Jonny can only do slow songs. Hey ya so no conflict again in the academy.A total waste of the wildcard dis season. I just hope Nancy was able to leave a seed of discord(just kidding).Now with the 2 gone I wonder who will be the next 2 to go cos the rest are strong contenders.

But am surprise that David was among the bottom 5,I thought he had d whole of Ghana's Vote while. Magret have that of liberia and Nigeria will not be as focus as dey are since the rest are nigerian and are much. Hmmmm I fear for him o. Blessing almost left chei,dat girl should watch it o. All of them should start praying to get good songs dat will bring out dia Talent and professionality. They really need to be creative just like wat Kaffy told omolayo,on how AYO of last's season change stylplus Olufunmi into afrobeat. To me dat single performance was what changed the game to his favour and made him defeat Mavellous who was suppose to win. All of dem should put on dia creative caps now and up dia game.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2013
But come o how the partners of the evicted contestant wan do o cos Roland was suppose to duet with Nancy and then Omolayo with Jonny? Guess is now Roland and Omolayo. Hmmmm make dem jeje just do Psquare song wey Jonny suppose folo omolayo do dan the other cos it will really look weird if they do Roland and Nancy song.hahahahahha
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by OreofeeOluwa(f): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2013
Attitude and Character can indeed make you or mar you.i love immaculate and olawale.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by OreofeeOluwa(f): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2013
grin
jeffoski: But come o how the partners of the evicted contestant wan do o cos Roland was suppose to duet with Nancy and then Omolayo with Jonny? Guess is now Roland and Omolayo. Hmmmm make dem jeje just do Psquare song wey Jonny suppose folo omolayo do dan the other cos it will really look weird if they do Roland and Nancy song.hahahahahha
grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
jeffoski: But come o how the partners of the evicted contestant wan do o cos Roland was suppose to duet with Nancy and then Omolayo with Jonny? Guess is now Roland and Omolayo. Hmmmm make dem jeje just do Psquare song wey Jonny suppose folo omolayo do dan the other cos it will really look weird if they do Roland and Nancy song.hahahahahha
wondering how it will turn out. Guess dey will do it on the elimination night. On the nomination night, they will do the singles they were given.. Maybe
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
I con dey pity d gal Nancy. She get innocent face. She should have known better
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wow. Johnny is reading this thread now! Johnnywheels I see u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.