Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome (2591 Views)

My Virgin Friend Happily Married / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by MizEmerald(f): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
Her complaint is that her boyfriends leave her cos she doesn't want to do yet,den her friend went ahead to date her ex she loves so much and dat one has several guys around her including one that bought her ipad and a Q10 recently,I dunno if its materialism dats worrying the yeye girl or jealousy,I told her not to complain since she can't do wat dat one does and thus can't have what she has and that she will meet a guy dat will love her for who she is. She won't know the value of what she has now until she loses it.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by Cholls(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
My sister are u confused?

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by Dubemkelly(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
POVERTY could make her shift ground...Truth be told, u don't stay in2 sth u do outta pressure or forcefully...Be happy dey walked out so dt u can hv yhu peace,ur compatible partner is yet 2 come
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by thorpido(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
A number of virgin girls go through what she's going through and still get to where they target.She should take her eyes and heart off material things and focus on the fulfilment of her dream.The right man who will appreciate her will come.

Erm....abi na u?
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by fredopayee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
Friending a virgin girl is very difficult one, I must attest to that cos am on one nw.
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by dmcdad: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
thorpido: A number of virgin girls go through what she's going through and still get to where they target.She should take her eyes and heart off material things and focus on the fulfilment of her dream.The right man who will appreciate her will come.

Erm....abi na u?
Ehn? You mean me?
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by dmcdad: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
fredopayee: Friending a virgin girl is very difficult one, I must attest to that cos am on one nw.
Pardon my curiosity, but where lies the dificulty?
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by fredopayee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
It musnt be stated before you know its difficult.
dmcdad:
Pardon my curiosity, but where lies the dificulty?
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by dmcdad: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
fredopayee: It musnt be stated before you know its difficult.
Whats difficult? The no-sex part?

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by fredopayee(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
No sex, and no deep romance. You hardly smooch.
(quote author=dmcdad]
Whats difficult? The no-sex part?[/quote]
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by fredopayee(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
No sex, and no deep romance. You hardly smooch.but its fun and good to friend a virgin.
(quote author=dmcdad]
Whats difficult? The no-sex part?[/quote]
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by 190: 1:22am On Jul 30, 2013
r u sure u not the virgin one in question here grin grin
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 30, 2013
lolz @ virginity syndrome. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by sweettease(f): 5:54am On Jul 30, 2013
Ipad and Q10 huh? Its only a matter of time b4 she starts sleeping around if she doesn't change her mentality soon.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by free2ryhme: 6:28am On Jul 30, 2013
becos of ipad and Q10 shocked shocked shocked shocked

woman u no get shame undecided
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by shahebaa: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2013
just listen to ur heart & go ahead for what u really want ..
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by Brimmie(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2013
OP.. U nor get sense.. Sorry to say!

Shey dem talk sey we be foo.ol here?? iPad and Q10? Na when Agbero rap..e you go regret am!

What's The Biggie In Virginty!?? undecided
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by Mynd44: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Runz girl in the making. It is interesting to see what a little flaunting of money can do to humans.

She is about to throw that virginity out the window to the highest bidder, but she might not get guys that will buy her expensive stuff. In fact, she might only come across broke backside guys
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by dmcdad: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2013
^^^^ Broke asś guys like me right? Lol
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by Mynd44: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2013
dmcdad: ^^^^ Broke asś guys like me right? Lol
Sebi broke you still get small respect for woman.

Her types fall into the arms of broke guys who have little respect for them and would even abuse them

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by dmcdad: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Mynd_44:

Her types fall into the arms of broke guys who have little respect for them and would even abuse them
Lol... That one worse ooooo
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by Mynd44: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2013
dmcdad:
Lol... That one worse ooooo
E go be like film
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by lirusehn(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2013
190: r u sure u not the virgin one in question here grin grin
lol. Ur responz got me tickled pink. Funny u
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by carzola(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2013
The last person that sold her virginity was duped.. So if u see ipad and Q10 in your face even open yanch join.. I dream of a world free of virgins where sex would be pay as you go, where we would be rechargin toto like are phones.....lolz

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by Speakdatruth: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2013
fredopayee: Friending a virgin girl is very difficult one, I must attest to that cos am on one nw.
olodo
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by Mynd44: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2013
carzola: The last person that sold her virginity was duped.. So if u see ipad and Q10 in your face even open yanch join.. I dream of a world free of virgins where sex would be pay as you go, where we would be rechargin toto like are phones.....lolz
What you dreamt of is chaos.
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by pryncemautin: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
pleas. I need her nomba for my virgin friend ASAP
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by fredopayee(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ikpu.
Speakdatruth: olodo
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by lymelyte(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Money makes d world go round. Make money dudes,and fvck all o' dem. grin
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by ukandi1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mynd_44:

but seriously, its a fact oh. "Decent" ladies fall for the very wrong guys after so much efforts at keeping themselves for the "right" man.
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by Mynd44: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
ukandi1:

but seriously, its a fact oh. "Decent" ladies fall for the very wrong guys after so much efforts at keeping themselves for the "right" man.
The human mind is twisted bro
Re: My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Seems like everygirl is a virgin now..

Na so we dey hear!!

Yet the guys dnt really fucck each other..

Na ghosts dem dey fucck ni?

Abi no be these same girls?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Tall Guys On Nairaland? / Thick Or Skinny Girls? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.