Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love (4967 Views)

Ladies Do You Really Fall For Six Packs? / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love / Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by thron(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
i met her last year december at a hotel, though i dont sleep with them but a friend took me out and persuaded me so i paid her and took her to a hotel and that was how it began. We've been seeing each other now and she anytime i go to see her, she's so happy to see me, she cooks for me and wants me to be happy. Initially i thought she's infected and wants to infect me but she showed me her HIV result and shes is negative. This is her seventh month in this biz. She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. I'm thinking of opening a restaurant biz for her and she has agreed to stop. Now what does this mean?

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by amiskurie(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
buhahaha grin
oforkoooo
oforkoooooo x 7

man pikin don chop sperm ugwu concotion.oforkooo! cheesy
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by echibuzor: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
It means she want to chop your money... Remember the story of Hosea in the Bible... Amiskurie, Y now angry angry angry angry
Lest I forget, 2nd...

Last Bullet : Wait a minute, Did you just say Godly?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by amiskurie(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
echibuzor: It means she want to chop your money... Remember the story of Hosea in the Bible... Amiskurie, Y now angry angry angry angry
Lest I forget, 2nd...
berra accept! tongue
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by amiskurie(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
thron: i met her last year december at a hotel, though i dont sleep with them but a friend took me out and persuaded me so i paid her and took her to a hotel and that was how it began. We've been seeing each other now and she anytime i go to see her, she's so happy to see me, she cooks for me and wants me to be happy. Initially i thought she's infected and wants to infect me but she showed me her HIV result and shes is negative. This is her seventh month in this biz. She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. I'm thinking of opening a restaurant biz for her and she has agreed to stop. Now what does this mean?
nairaland girls can really lecture us better.the likes of....
to be sincere they are the same run girls in reality.abi na me dey wear skirt again for reality?mba!
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by thron(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
wait a min guyz, presently i dnt hv a job, she's been supporting me for a 3 month and sm wks nw. But i'm working on a contract now and hope to open the biz after
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by sexymoma(f): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
You called someone ashawo yet you saying She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. dont you know she is doing this just for you to think she gat some good attitude? I bet you if you marry this girl she would change in a twinkle of an eye, Secondly you thinking of opening a restaurant for her, her dog might one day return to her vomits o. Am not discouraging you o but ma brother think twice, she just started this business you know, so joystick go still dey sweet am.
What made you fell in love with ashawo in the first place, dont you know that most of them can be so desperate in getting what they want. Bros think twice o ehn.
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by haitto99(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
there is no woman in dis world dat cant fall in love...itz just everybody get breaking point
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Daresh(f): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
thron: i met her last year december at a hotel, though i dont sleep with them but a friend took me out and persuaded me so i paid her and took her to a hotel and that was how it began. We've been seeing each other now and she anytime i go to see her, she's so happy to see me, she cooks for me and wants me to be happy. Initially i thought she's infected and wants to infect me but she showed me her HIV result and shes is negative. This is her seventh month in this biz. She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. I'm thinking of opening a restaurant biz for her and she has agreed to stop. Now what does this mean?

Hana is she not a human being? She doesn't like what she's doing obviously. Give her a chance, even if you don't want to date her, help her out of that life if you can. God will reward you endlessly.

3 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by thron(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
sexymoma: You called someone ashawo yet you saying She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. dont you know she is doing this just for you to think she gat some good attitude? I bet you if you marry this girl she would change in a twinkle of an eye, Secondly you thinking of opening a restaurant for her, her dog might one day return to her vomits o. Am not discouraging you o but ma brother think twice, she just started this business you know, so joystick go still dey sweet am.
What made you fell in love with ashawo in the first place, dont you know that most of them can be so desperate in getting what they want. Bros think twice o ehn.
Is this from a woman's point of view?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by cycline404(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Well accept her and sign ur death warrant, alongside u wan open a restuant for her ... If men tap her ya**h then no vex o...

Godly bawo... Ashawo na Ashawo... Once an ashawo is always and Ashawo...

If care is not taken u will call her that name

And mind u never ever eat her vegetables again make u no hook..

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Puny whipped cheesy
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Smart9(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dude thinks he found love. Lol
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Symphony007: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
There is something sinister, disgusting, inhuman about a woman having sex with a man and just putting up her underwear, collect her cash and solicit the next customer. Words can't quantify my loathing for prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by mkoabiola: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
What a funny world we de.lol
Open for her.
She will reward u on earth.
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by pri3stess(f): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hahahahohahojajajajajaja she's an ashi, but she's Godly? I laugh.

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
Godly and ashawo in the same paragraph

Okay I can finally say end of time things.
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
adaobi123: Godly and ashawo in the same paragraph

Okay I can finally say end of time things.

When pedophile priests are allowed to say mass, why can't an ashi be godly? At least she still remembers god.
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Greyfog:

When pedophile priests are allowed to say mass, why can't an ashi be godly? At least she still remembers god.

Like I said end of time tings grin
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by thron(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
look we're all sinners, aren't we? But we pray to God to forgive us. Do u knw the circumstances that led her into it? Have you interviewed most of this girls and know why they do this shit? I have never helped anyone my life, i'm not a big man but it'll be known in my life that i helped someone

3 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Mynd44: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
Greyfog:

Now this is funny as hell
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by free2ryhme: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2013

is dis your first relationship?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
thron: look we're all sinners, aren't we? But we pray to God to forgive us. Do u knw the circumstances that led her into it? Have you interviewed most of this girls and know why they do this shit? I have never helped anyone my life, i'm not a big man but it'll be known in my life that i helped someone

This guy don chop vegetables cheesy cheesy
It seems your mind is made up already dude.
Enjoy!!
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
free2ryhme:

I think so
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by thron(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2013
free2ryhme:

i had a serious relationship with a lady about 4years ago but turned sour. Since then no committment until now
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by free2ryhme: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2013
thron: i had a serious relationship with a lady about 4years ago but turned sour. Since then no committment until now

after 2 weeks you go come Nl come post your regret story ... we dey wait sha undecided
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by 190: 12:38am On Jul 30, 2013
adaobi123:

Like I said end of time tings grin
grin grin grin

true

Gawd himself would be laffin at this grin grin
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by jemsi(f): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2013
I pity U.shey u prefer bitches abi? A leopard neva changes its skin. What makes U tink she will change because of U? U knt change a person. If U really like her, then accept her as she is nd deal wit it when she starts cheating on U.I advice U to shift ur heart away and use ur head

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by thron(m): 1:00am On Jul 30, 2013
jemsi: I pity U.shey u prefer bitches abi? A leopard neva changes its skin. What makes U tink she will change because of U? U knt change a person. If U really like her, then accept her as she is nd deal wit it when she starts cheating on U.I advice U to shift ur heart away and use ur head
See o shocked
jemsi: I pity U.shey u prefer bitches abi? A leopard neva changes its skin. What makes U tink she will change because of U? U knt change a person. If U really like her, then accept her as she is nd deal wit it when she starts cheating on U.I advice U to shift ur heart away and use ur head
See o because she does this poo doesnt mean she enjoys it. She's only after money to take care of needs
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by 190: 1:01am On Jul 30, 2013
thron: See o shocked See o because she does this poo doesnt mean she enjoys it. She's only after money to take care of needs

rotfl grin grin
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by thron(m): 1:06am On Jul 30, 2013
@ 190.. Whats so funny
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by 190: 1:10am On Jul 30, 2013
^Bro u need to wash your head with sacred water from the fountain of the gods grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. / Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail / "Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.