Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) (17879 Views)

Cadbury Recruitment Process 2013 (Management Trainee) / jj / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
I just got the following e-mail from Dragnet:

Dear Candidate,
Further to your application for a Retail & Wholesale Development Manager position with Cadbury Nigeria Plc. You have been shortlisted for an aptitude test.
You are required to select your preferred test location. You must complete this before 12 midnight on the 31st of July, 2013.

To select your preferred test location, go to www.dragnetnigeria.com/test.
You login details are as follows.

ID:CNP********
Password:*****

Note: The test is scheduled for the 3rd of August 2013.
For further enquiries call: 07088609791, 07011962033. 9:00am – 5:00pm. Mondays – Fridays.
Dragnet Solutions Limited

Anyone with useful info on the nature of the test please don't hesitate to share.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
The following was the format they adopted when I did the test for Flour mills Internal audit CBT but I don't know if they will adopt the same format considering that both are for experienced hires:

Calculus12: I was part of those invited for the Computer Based Test (CBT) organised by Dragnet on behalf of Flour mills Nig. Plc for experienced Internal Audit officers.

Just before I went for my test, I came on this forum to seek help with materials but the only response I got was from an individual who prefers to help only after I must have paid him but I will give the much needed help to those who need it without any payment.

My test was done yesterday and before then I was filled with apprehension because I did not know how to direct my preparation. I ended up reading almost anything in order to prepare myself but got there only to find out that most of what I read were not relevant.

The test has two sections: Verbal and Quantitative tests. The verbal test has about 30 questions which you are expected to complete in less than 20 minutes; while the Quantitative test comprise of 20 questions which has a time frame of just 30 minutes.

For the verbal test, you will be given a set of comprehension passages to read of which a statement will be made at the end of each passage.

Based on your understanding of the passage, you are expected to choose from 3 options i.e 'True', 'False', or 'cannot say'. In order words, if your answer choice is TRUE, it implies that the statement made can be directly inferred from the passage. If your answer choice is FALSE, then it means that the statement made does not follow from the passage while if your answer choice is CANNOT SAY, it implies that there isn't enough information to give a TRUE or FALSE answer.

The above question type can be gotten from any good GMAT aptitude text. I will advice that you read the statement first before reading the passage. This would help you avoid time wasting, because with this approach, you might not need to go back to read through the passage a second time to get your answer.

If you choose to adopt the above method, please do read through the passage and understand it because you will need to apply this understanding subsequently, as they tend to repeat the same passage after some time. Understanding a passage will help you choose an appropriate answer without necessarily going through the passage again when the passage is repeated. This can buy you the much needed time.

For the Quantitative test, you will be allowed to use the on-screen calculator. Please get used to using this because if you are not familiar with its use, you might end up wasting time instead of using it to your advantage. The questions are basically to test your ability to interpret graphical representations e.g bar graph, pie chart etc, use ratios, percentages e.g comparing percentage increase and decrease between two periods.

If you can cover the SHL sample questions then you won't find the Quantitative test a problem. When you practice with SHL questions, try and do the full practice test. This can be done a number of times in order to improve on your speed and accuracy. You can get this on http://www.shldirect.com/en/practice-tests/

PS: There is no need to practice any abstract reasoning test. I wasted my time practicing this before my test. Don't make the same mistake I made

Most of all, pray, work hard and be calm. Get to the venue on time to get properly rested.

Goodluck!

DISCLAIMER: Do note that what I gave up there is strictly for those invited for the Internal audit CBT which is organized by dragnet on behalf of Flour mills for 2013. I do not know if the format will be the same for other tests organized by dragnet and I am assuming that since this test is standardized for invitees there is a chance that the format will not change.

Please any useful information is welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 30, 2013
I hope I am not the only one who got the invite for this position
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by waterfas: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Calculus12: I hope I am not the only one who got the invite for this position
I was invited also.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Calculus12: I hope I am not the only one who got the invite for this position

I was also invited, I love your explanation up there.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2013
^

That's great! At least I know I am not alone.

If Dragnet would be consistent in the way they organize their tests for experienced hires then the explanation I gave above would suffice but if not then there might be some changes. For now I am still using shl sample questions to prepare.

I know for sure that if one can master the shl questions for the numeric test then there won't be a problem as far as the quantitative section is concerned. Shl and GMAT still remains the best way to prepare. If I get any good material, I will surely let you guys know about it.

PS: Since this is a different company, I will advice that the abstract reasoning tests involving shapes and figures be practiced also to be on the safe side.

All the best!!!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by zublaj(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2013
I got the invite too.

Thanks Calculus12 for the great insight.

In addition, I think practising dragnetgse practice question will help, though very similar to SHL and GMAT IMO.

All the very best to all the invitees.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by bayleaf(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
I also got the invite. Thanks calculus for the tips.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
zublaj: I got the invite too.

Thanks Calculus12 for the great insight.

In addition, I think practising dragnetgse practice question will help, though very similar to SHL and GMAT IMO.

All the very best to all the invitees.

Please where can one get the dragnet GSE questions?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
bayleaf: I also got the invite. Thanks calculus for the tips.

No problem!

@all happy studies!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by zublaj(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
@ Calculus12,

I got ONLY the practice questions (about 8 each) from a guy on Cadbury management trainee thread. Like I mentioned earlier, its very similar to SHL questions.

If you are interested, PM me with your email and I will forward d little material I have to you.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
zublaj: @ Calculus12,

I got ONLY the practice questions (about 8 each) from a guy on Cadbury management trainee thread. Like I mentioned earlier, its very similar to SHL questions.

If you are interested, PM me with your email and I will forward d little material I have to you.

Thanks! I believe I know the materials you are talking about. I got them before my first test.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
Calculus12:

Thanks! I believe I know the materials you are talking about. I got them before my first test.

Kindly send to me

Success!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Julieccentric:

Kindly send to me

Success!

I just sent you the materials! I strongly suggest you study the practice questions for the Quantitative, Verbal and the 'abstract' reasoning test questions here http://www.shldirect.com/en/practice-tests/ too alongside your GMAT.

Success!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by waterfas: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
zublaj: @ Calculus12,

Am interested pls
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
waterfas:

Am interested pls

Sent!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by motcom(f): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pls kindly forward to me, thank u
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
motcom: Pls kindly forward to me, thank u

Sent!!!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by olaifabayo: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pls send to me
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 31, 2013
olaifabayo: Pls send to me

Sent!!!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by aodis: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2013
Pls kindly send to me, thanks.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by 1forall: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2013
Please don't post e-mail addresses here. Scammers are on the prowl. Any e-mail addresses posted shall be removed. Private messaging is available on Nairaland from user profiles. Please cooperate, thanks.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by jorghor(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2013
Pls send to me
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by jorghor(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2013
pls, who has an idea of the profile of this job. i helped someone to apply and i need to explain better to him.
the salary structure info would also be appreciated.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2013
aodis: Pls kindly send to me, thanks.

jorghor: Pls send to me

Can't send without an e-mail address and from the look of things, there seem to be an embargo on posting of e-mail addresses by 1forall.

I can only help with the numerical reasoning bit which comprise just 8 questions. See details here: https://www.nairaland.com/1378839/gse-gmat-questions-answers-please

Sorry fellas!!!

PS: I can't respond to any PM!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Olabodeoloye(f): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2013
have you gotten ur location,or any1 in d house?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by 1forall: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Calculus12: PS: I can't respond to any PM!

Why is that, can you please tell?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
1forall:

Why is that, can you please tell?

The e-mail I used for this account (calculus12) is not my personal e-mail hence I can't access it. It was sought-of like a one time thing.

I tried retrieving the password I used but got stuck when yahoo requested for the answer to my 'secret question'. I guess I must have given some random answer then which I can't recall.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
@1forall,

Now you have tickled my interest! I noticed you had to hide someone's post because the individual left his\her e-mail address here.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have said anything given that you are a mod and you can choose to use your privileges as you deem fit but one thing I can't accept is injustice.

The other cadbury threads: https://www.nairaland.com/1314006/cadbury-nigeria-plc-recruiting-graduate/6#17123623 and https://www.nairaland.com/1343526/cadbury-2013-recruitment-process-lets/16#17119977 have personal e-mails 'flying around' and I don't see you 'bugging' them about it.

If you have a problem with this thread why not come out and say so? I would have continued with the other threads opened already but I noticed that they are basically for Graduate trainees hence the need to create one for experienced hires.

If you don't want e-mails then apply it accross board. I really don't understand why you would allow one and punish the other for what YOU consider an 'offence'. I don't know when nairaland has started punishing peeps for dropping their e-mails. Next thing would be to ban people for uploading their personal pictures.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
Olabodeoloye: have you gotten ur location,or any1 in d house?

Not yet!

Would holla when I get the e-mail or sms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should He Take A "Pay Cut" Or "Resign" Honourably / Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview / My Npower Portal Is Displaying This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.