Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

j - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / j (1618 Views)

Ebola Case In Kaduna, I'm Relocating To J Town / Warning!!! Ladies Don't Wash Your Private part (V.J) With Soap / U Can Become Younger; High Bp, Intimate Weakness, Pile E.t.c Will Disappear...j (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

j by nosike3(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
j
Re: j by Pacify: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
And what exactly is wrong with masturbatin?
Re: j by nosike3(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pacify: And what exactly is wrong with masturbatin?
My friend is a Christian and although I have never heard it being preached on the pulpit believes it is a sin..
Re: j by Brisingr(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
two words
Mastubatory Anonymous
Re: j by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
op your or you?
Re: j by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
op your friend or you?
Re: j by Pacify: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
nosike3: My friend is a Christian and although I have never heard it being preached on the pulpit believes it is a sin..

Don't manufacture a sin when there is none.
How else will you avoid fornication if you don't mastubate

1 Like

Re: j by Afrocatalyst: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pacify:

funny and sensitive.
Re: j by bizmania(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2013
@ op! I feel for your friend cos masturbation is a chain of bondage! U see, it takes only a PERSONAL DECISION and an extra help from God, which we call GRACE to overcome masturbation. To be truthful, only ONE thing causes masturbation and this is LUST, which d Church considers as one of d seven deadly sins cos it makes d spirit in U silent and U remain blind till U fall into d trap of ETERNAL death. To help himself, ur friend should stop admiring all d girls he sees! He should select d movies he watches nd must not engage in mid nyt calls! Read d BIBLE EVERYDAY! It's a MUST! Above all, pray for d GRACE cos not evrybody receives grace!
Pacify:

@ Pacify! D truth must be told! Masturbation is a capital sin cos it's delibrate. Note that masturbation is different fron NOCTURAL EMISSION! Please if ure into it, ask for d GRACE to be free or approach ur Pastor for guidance, counselling and deliverance! Masturbation is no different from fornication in ANY way! I think it's even worse! Sexually pleasing yourself! How does that sound? It certainly doesnt make sense.. Pls make a move to free urself from d chains of hell.... Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: j by Pacify: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2013
@ Pacify! D truth must be told! Masturbation is a capital sin cos it's delibrate. Note that masturbation is different fron NOCTURAL EMISSION! Please if ure into it, ask for d GRACE to be free or approach ur Pastor for guidance, counselling and deliverance! Masturbation is no different from fornication in ANY way! I think it's even worse! Sexually pleasing yourself! How does that sound? It certainly doesnt make sense.. Pls make a move to free urself from d chains of hell.... Goodluck!!!

I hate it when some 'holier-than-thou' ppl tend to claim self righteous without any iota of reasoning. First and foremost, tell me where in the Bible Masturbation was categorically stated as sin, (other sins were clearly stated with regards to sex) and pls don't give me that bullshit of trying to rephrase the Bible wit some unscrupulous thinking of yours.

Secondly, it has been stated that 99% of men have at one time masturbated. WTF does dat mean? It therefore includes YOU!

Even nature recognizes the need for that pleasure and expulsion that is why when you don't have sex over a period, you tend to have nocturnal emissions. If it was a sin to ejaculate of your own accord, then it will be a sin to have nature do it for you.

2 Likes

Re: j by eforce: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2013
Masturbation goes two ways, there are side effects and plus effects.
For side effects see.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/06/masturbation-side-effects.html

for plus effects see.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/06/masturbation-plus-effects.html
Re: j by bizmania(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pacify:
I hate it when some 'holier-than-thou' ppl tend to claim self righteous without any iota of reasoning. .
... Mind U! Am nt claiming Holy! Am being realistic!!
Pacify:
First and foremost, tell me where in the Bible Masturbation was categorically stated as sin, (other sins were clearly stated with regards to sex).. Pls grow up! U mean to tell me that d Holy Bible must list out all dat is sin for U ryt? [quote author=Pacify]
Even nature recognizes the need for that pleasure and expulsion that is why when you don't have sex over a period, you tend to have nocturnal emissions. If it was a sin to ejaculate of your own accord, then it will be a sin to have nature do it for you.
... Oh! Man! Dis is where U got it all wrong! Death comes NATURALLY & takes away life! It's no sin! On ur own accord, if U take away life, it' called SIN! So ur argument of saying dat maturbation is sin only if naturally occuring noctural emission is also sin, is WRONG.......

Be proud to say it! U worship @ Christ Embassy? #no criticism meant#
Re: j by Pacify: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^^lmao at the last statement. Just so you know I ain't a member, but try to read books on sexuality. I rest my case
Re: j by EfemenaXY: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pacify:

I hate it when some 'holier-than-thou' ppl tend to claim self righteous without any iota of reasoning. First and foremost, tell me where in the Bible Masturbation was categorically stated as sin, (other sins were clearly stated with regards to sex) and pls don't give me that bullshit of trying to rephrase the Bible wit some unscrupulous thinking of yours.

Secondly, it has been stated that 99% of men have at one time masturbated. WTF does dat mean? It therefore includes YOU!

I think it's more of illiteracy masked / guised as an adopted holier than thou attitude

Either way, illiteracy is a crime and moreso a sin in itself.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola In Nigeria Again? / Nigerian Inventor Of 'cancer Goggles' Receives St. Louis Award / (PIC) This Is Why Women Live Longer Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.