Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) (4347 Views)

25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends / My Collection Of Nairaland Funny Pictures... (photos) / Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Its funny how a topic reads a million views, but the comments are less than twenty.
And i wonder, if the topic is that eye-catching, leaving a comment shouldn't be that bad - as it encourages the OP either good or ill.

[size=15pt]Below are the three fools of nairaland (NL) : [/size]

1. Someone that comes to Nairaland to get something new.

2. Someone that gets the information and refuses to say a "thank you" , okay, or something nicer.

3. Someone that reads this and refuses to leave a comment.

Prove it to me, that you ain't a fool... I'm waiting!!!
grin
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by mojibbz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
lol... Mad Man, na hin u b!!!! anyway, its true sha... nice one OP

1 Like

Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by donted(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
It takes a FOOL to recognize a FOOL bro, n its also take a FOOL to post a FOOLish dry jokes n expect comments grin

3 Likes

Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by PhysicsMania: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
LOL, its the truth sha. In an instance whereby eye catching topics as u av said are made and i click on to get whack subjects and the rest, wetin u want make i do?
Buh u are a fool sha... grin
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by Emiru(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hehehehe, so if i comment i'm not a fool.... Which means yhu are the fool eh? ^_^

1 Like

Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
mojibbz: lol... Mad Man, na hin u b!!!! anyway, its true sha... nice one OP
lol, ßoss only Mad? I'm crazy also oh.

Come to think of it, how do you feel when yhur thread av got 10,000 views buh just a comment/post....and that was yhur own post? Be sincere, nobody is around in here grin
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
donted: It takes a FOOL to recognize a FOOL bro, n its also take a FOOL to post a FOOLish dry jokes n expect comments grin

Lol, ßoss i'av seen yhur post is packed full with the word "FOOL" and i'm beginning to suspectING yhu grin
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Physics_Mania: LOL, its the truth sha. In an instance whereby eye catching topics as u av said are made and i click on to get whack subjects and the rest, wetin u want make i do?
Buh u are a fool sha... grin
Lol, ßoss yhu need to write something atleast yhu've got mb.... Write something ill or good..lol.
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Emiru: Hehehehe, so if i comment i'm not a fool.... Which means yhu are the fool eh? ^_^
lol, no... It means yhu've bailed yhurself out. Yes i am the fool, i am the one viewing witawt leaving a comment grin
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by luxs(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
register al ya family on nl so u wont lack comment on all ya pooo jokez
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
luxs: register al ya family on nl so u wont lack comment on all ya pooo jokez
Thanks ßro smiley
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by justgyft(f): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
cheesy The fourth fool is the person that posted this and blackmailed others into commenting on it.

1 Like

Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
justgyft: cheesy The fourth fool is the person that posted this and blackmailed others into commenting on it.
Hehehehe, that's true wink
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by yame014: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
@OP this is 419ry...if u think 'am going to comment you just missed...coz right now am not gonna waste my mb commenting on this thread...thanks for understanding
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
yame014: @OP this is 419ry...if u think 'am going to comment you just missed...coz right now am not gonna waste my mb commenting on this thread...thanks for understanding
Hehehe, Thank God you didn't ooh grin
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
no comment...
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by deebrain(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
ok
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by Emiru(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2013
deebrain: ok

undecided
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Hehehe
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2013
ode
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by vizboy(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2013
Comment Loading............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Sorry I forgot what I wanted to say
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
God Bless yhu naaa grin
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by joywendy(f): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Haha so funny I 4got to laugh -_- like seriously na by force to comment
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
joywendy: Haha so funny I 4got to laugh -_- like seriously na by force to comment
grin grin grin
Help me ask the Op ooh.

Why yhu go read am, when yhu no wan comment b4? tongue
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by joywendy(f): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
E<R>F:

grin grin grin
Help me ask the Op ooh.

Why yhu go read am, when yhu no wan comment b4? tongue
lol aint u d OP, my dear i was passing by and i saw ur post thinking it will be somethin reasonable but i was so wrong. i wanted to prove u wrong, since am not a fool,i guess u can tell who is lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
joywendy: lol aint u d OP, my dear i was passing by and i saw ur post thinking it will be somethin reasonable but i was so wrong. i wanted to prove u wrong, since am not a fool,i guess u can guess who is lipsrsealed

Hehehehe.

My dear too. Even with the "fool" in the subject, yhu still "thought" it was something reasonable grin

I am proudly a wise FOOL my dear toowink
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by joywendy(f): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
E<R>F:

Hehehehe.

My dear too. Even with the "fool" in the subject, yhu still "thought" it was something reasonable grin

I am proudly a wise FOOL my dear toowink
lol wise fool ke,wise fool ni. and dont get me wrong, when i said 'reasonable' i meant something that will make me laff or something funny,since its a joke section. but it aint
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
joywendy: lol wise fool ke,wise fool ni. and dont get me wrong, when i said 'reasonable' i meant something that will make me laff or something funny,since its a joke section. but it aint

Yea. My aim was to prove to yhu that...wink

Yhu know the rest. . .

Buh yhu ain't. . .

I just did it for fun, not to make yhu laff.... Buh atleast i'm happy at the abuses....so i'm the one laffing tongue grin cheesy
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by joywendy(f): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
E<R>F:

Yea. My aim was to prove to yhu that...wink

Yhu know the rest. . .

Buh yhu ain't. . .

I just did it for fun, not to make yhu laff.... Buh atleast i'm happy at the abuses....so i'm the one laffing tongue grin cheesy
lmao u have issues,u are funny sha
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by ERF: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
joywendy: lmao u have issues,u are funny sha
Nai yhu no hail me "Funny Boy" make my head swell small b4 i crash? grinsad
Re: Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) by joywendy(f): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
E<R>F:

Nai yhu no hail me "Funny Boy" make my head swell small b4 i crash? grinsad
hail ko, hail ni.abeg go sleep tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dog & Calabar Man! / What's ur own definition? / Jokes:Best Translation With Yoruba In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.